And Does Anyone Remember The Clinton"Who Hired You?"Scandal?,And Here We Go Again!

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:dunno:
Just to refresh your memory, actually I don't recall the year the incident happened,couldn't find it on the net,but I believe it was in Clintons second term.
It was an individual on the security staff/possibly secret service. Whoever he was, there was an incident where the security agent was in one of those black presidential/security vehicles, and at some point he yelled something like "Move It, or Get Out Of The Way You "God Damn N-Word".
I don't recall who was the reciepient of the racial slur, I think it was a congressman. Never the less, there was a grilling, and we all saw it, when the individual was asked "Who Hired You"?, He refused to answer. And we all thought it was rather humorous being he didn't remember who hired him. And here we are about 18 years later and it's as if History Has Repeated Itself, Under A Democratic Administration !!!
:eusa_silenced:

• Banned
and if any of you know of the specifics of this incident {name of the victim and the black congressman} please fill me in. actually, I always had a gut feeling that Hillary hired him.

The man no one knew who hired him was Craig Livingstone. He was the one caught with the 900+ raw FBI files on Republicans.
White House FBI files controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Filegate" began on June 5, 1996, when Republican Pennsylvania Congressman William F. Clinger, Jr., chair of the House Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, announced that the committee had found during their ongoing "Travelgate" investigations, that FBI background reports on Travelgate figure Billy Dale had been delivered to the White House.[2] The following day, the White House delivered to the committee hundreds of other such files related to White House employees of the Reagan Administration and George H. W. Bush Administration[2] for which Craig Livingstone, director of the White House's Office of Personnel Security,[3] had improperly requested, and received from the FBI in 1993 and 1994, background reports without asking permission of the subject individuals.[4] Estimates ranged from 400 to 700 to 900 unauthorized file disclosures.[5][6][7][8] The incident caused an intense burst of criticism because many of the files covered White House employees from previous Republican administrations, including top figures such as James Baker, Brent Scowcroft, and Marlin Fitzwater.[6]

• Banned
I can still remember that moment to a tee! who ever was grilling the individual was so baffled being the agent didn't recall who hired him. he just kept gittering, uhm, well uhm, well sir, at the time, etc. "How Could You Not Know/Remember Who Hired You" !!!, it was like talking to a child, asking a simple question. and like I said, what happened then is a reflection of what has been going on in this administration to the 10th power.

:dunno:
Just to refresh your memory, actually I don't recall the year the incident happened,couldn't find it on the net,but I believe it was in Clintons second term.
It was an individual on the security staff/possibly secret service. Whoever he was, there was an incident where the security agent was in one of those black presidential/security vehicles, and at some point he yelled something like "Move It, or Get Out Of The Way You "God Damn N-Word".
I don't recall who was the reciepient of the racial slur, I think it was a congressman. Never the less, there was a grilling, and we all saw it, when the individual was asked "Who Hired You"?, He refused to answer. And we all thought it was rather humorous being he didn't remember who hired him. And here we are about 18 years later and it's as if History Has Repeated Itself, Under A Democratic Administration !!!
:eusa_silenced:

I think it happened during the investigation into the strange death of Vince Foster who apparently dragged his own corpse to a tiny park well away from the W.H. Nobody could remember hiring the former bar bouncer who became the he WH chief of security. True to form the media wasn't curious about it back then either.

• Banned
right, I also recall the grilling at the time of "Dead Bodies In The White House". that's how Rush described that scandalous time during the Clinton years.

Forum List

Back