And here we go: Pedophilia is being normalized.

A man that has sex with a prepubescent boy is both a homosexual and a pedophile. End of story.

According to APA, it's all normal...

Hey, lets carry the stupidity a step further. I bet you believe this equine excrement also:

Barton: Gay Marriage Ruling Will Force Churches To Hire Pedophiles To Run Day Care Centers Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/23/2015 1:38 pm

Earlier this week, David Barton appeared on Missions Radio, where he doubled down on his false claim that the Supreme Court ruling striking down gay marriage bans has now legalized pedophilia, asserting that churches will be forced to hire child molesters to run their day care centers. After repeating his false warning that gay marriage will lead to the elimination of gender-specific bathrooms and locker rooms, Barton claimed that the ruling, along with the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, which he wrongly asserted was passed into law in 2006, will now also force churches to hire pedophiles. - See more at: Barton Gay Marriage Ruling Will Force Churches To Hire Pedophiles To Run Day Care Centers Right Wing Watch

"The Supreme Court said gender cannot be used as a basis of why you do things,"
- No they said no such thing Barton...:asshole:

So if a pedophile comes to the church and says, 'I want to run your nursery,' you can’t say no because that’s discriminating on the basis of identity. -
More horseshit :banana2:

No one believes bullshit. Only a fucking moron tard would compare two consenting adults in their own home to molesting children. What a fucking sicko you are.
Oh pray tell us what "molestation" is?

What's "fucking sick" about sleeping with a 16 year old, or a 15 year old?

How can you possibly say this is wrong objectively? In socially progressive European countries like Spain and Germany, age of consent is 14. Honestly your crass and inaccurate demonization of those who pursue alternative sexual relationships is reactionary and prudish.
Different cultures have different standards. The fact is that most teenagers do not have the judgment and emotional maturity to make good choices and to deal with the consequences while the adult has most of the power in the relationship. An adult with a minor is illegal as it should be. Period. In NJ, we have the Adult Diagnostic and Treatment Center for people who prey on children.
Plenty of people over 15 or 16 dont have the judgement or emotional maturity to have a proper relationship for a whole host of reasons. Age is just a number. There are plenty of 15 and 16 year olds far more mature than someone who is in their late teens or early 20s.

The idea that there is this huge gap in our modern globalized society between say a German teen and an American teen is absurd. Honestly you need better excuses to impede on someone's right to be in a relationship with the one they love. People's sexual preferences aren't your business, they don't affect you or your rights in any way, and you don't have the right to tell tehm what to do in the bed room. Simply put, it isn't your business.

We can't save everyone from themselves but we can and must do what ever is possible to protect children who are much more likely to be vulnerable. It's very obvious what your trying to do. You are applying the "personal choice" argument-that was effective for winning gay rights- to this question. Not going to work pal.

The exploitation of children-which is a very real possibility when you talk about adults with minors is indeed my business. It is everyone's business. Get real!:wtf::wtf::wtf:
Save people from themselves. Interesting, from what exactly? Also your definition of child, as I previously pointed out, is arbitrary, totally subjective and not reflective of biological reality, just your feelings. Basically, you are pushing your old fashioned and outdated conception of morality on the rest of us. Do you per chance have a peer reviewed study that shows a higher level of harm in relationships , by any metric, in European societies with lower and less regressive age of consent laws?

My thought is that you must have been molested as a child in order to compare the 2.

My thought is that you must have been molested as a child in order to compare the 2.
What is considered "pedophilia" today in the US is absurd and arbitrary. Nothing to do with biology and sexual development.

Pedophilia is sexual attraction to pre pubescent children. Is that what your advocating? Mostly your talking about teens so it seems that you are not even clear about the definition of pedophilia .

You think that I'm old fashion and that my morality is arbitrary? You have no idea who you are dealing with here and how stupid that really is. It's not about morality at all and my sexual sensibilities' are quite liberal. I've done it all but I draw the line at children. No, I am not going to provide you with research studies that show that it is harmful for a 15 year old to have an intimate relationship with a 30 or 40 year old. That is just common sense which you seem to lack. I investigated child sexual abuse and worked with children who were victimized, I know first hand what the effects are. Something is seriously wrong with you, that is apparent. What I don't know is if you really believe that teens should be having sex with adults, or if this is some sick game to promote a slippery slope logical fallacy to stoke fears about gat marriage. Never mind, I don't expect an honest answer.

What is considered "pedophilia" today in the US is absurd and arbitrary. Nothing to do with biology and sexual development.
A racist that also supports having sex with minors. Why am I not surprised?
Wow, a narrow minded reactionary black supremacist that opposes free love. Aren't you late for some Black Israelite street preaching you freak?

Last edited:

Pedophilia is sexual attraction to pre pubescent children. Is that what your advocating? Mostly your talking about teens so it seems that you are not even clear about the definition of pedophilia .

You think that I'm old fashion and that my morality is arbitrary? You have no idea who you are dealing with here and how stupid that really is. It's not about morality at all and my sexual sensibilities' are quite liberal. I've done it all but I draw the line at children. No, I am not going to provide you with research studies that show that it is harmful for a 15 year old to have an intimate relationship with a 30 or 40 year old. That is just common sense which you seem to lack. I investigated child sexual abuse and worked with children who were victimized, I know first hand what the effects are. Something is seriously wrong with you, that is apparent. What I don't know is if you really believe that teens should be having sex with adults, or if this is some sick game to promote a slippery slope logical fallacy to stoke fears about gat marriage. Never mind, I don't expect an honest answer.
Having sexual relations with a 15 or 16 year old isn't "pedophilia", nor is having sex with a 14 year old. They are not pre pubescent.

You are so all over the place, and incensed with regressive and narrow minded bigotry, that you can't get basic dictionary definitions

It isn't "common sense", because such relations are legal throughout most of Europe and the western world. If there was this epidemic of abuse you talk about, surely it would be evident in these countries. So yes, you need to provide evidence for your regressive and unsubstantiated world view.

You keep throwing around the world "child", and "abusing children". What is a child? We need to start out there with a concrete definition. Before you slander me and accuse me of supporting victimizing children, you need to substantiate your claims.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks....

Having sexual relations with a 15 or 16 year old isn't "pedophilia", nor is having sex with a 14 year old. They are not pre pubescent.

You keep throwing around the world "child", and "abusing children".

I wouldn't recommend that line, Steinlight.

Not All Pedophiles Have Mental Disorder

In a move toward destigmatizing pedophilia, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) in its updated Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), distinguishes between pedophiles who desire sex with children, and those who act on those desires.

The former group -- those who want to have sex with children but whose desires are not distressing or harmful to themselves or others -- is no longer classified as having a psychiatric condition in the updated DSM.

This is pretty similar to how homosexuality was normalized back in 70s.

Thoughts?

The left can draw all manner of parallels between blacks and homosexuals, despite race and sexuality not being even vaguely the same thing, but drawing parallels between one mental disorder being normalized and another possibly being normalized, they're just stumped.

And before any of you get your panties wadded up your ass, I am referring to homosexuality as a mental disorder here primarily in reference to the fact that it was listed in the DSM at one time, and not as a value judgement regarding it.

Women used to be locked in mental institutions for having the temerity to think they could live by themselves without being under control of a man.

Epileptics used to be considered possessed by the devil.

Knowledge changes perception. Besides homosexuality what other behaviors used to be considered a mental illness Yahoo Answers

Pedophilia is harmful to children. Those who act on their attraction to children are committing a criminal offence . Homosexuality harms no one and was decriminalized long ago.

I asked this of the OP poster and did not get an answer......who the hell do you think wants to "normalize " pedophilia?

That would be pedophiles, obviously.

You keep throwing around the world "child", and "abusing children". What is a child? We need to start out there with a concrete definition. Before you slander me and accuse me of supporting victimizing children, you need to substantiate your claims....I look forward to your response....Thanks....

A child is any person who even if fully functioning sexually, is mentally susceptable to adult coercions and who exhibits trouble fending off that coercion and making decisions firmly and potently for themselves. That age is determined by each state. This is a reflection of their bodies being fully formed but their minds, self-determination and personal boundaries are not fully developed. They are immature. So states decide at which age a child is more robust to be able to fend off those that would prey upon them. Most states it is 18. From my experience raising kids, I'd put that age more around 21 or 23....even 25...

A minor adolescent is a person who can have sex and babies, but who shouldn't yet because their minds have not caught up with their bodies. The human body goes through rapid puberty, the mind needs time to catch up....without perverts taking advantage of the child.

In a move toward destigmatizing pedophilia, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) in its updated Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), distinguishes between pedophiles who desire sex with children, and those who act on those desires.

The former group -- those who want to have sex with children but whose desires are not distressing or harmful to themselves or others -- is no longer classified as having a psychiatric condition in the updated DSM.

Thoughts?
Thoughts? You are a fucking idiot.

You keep throwing around the world "child", and "abusing children". What is a child? We need to start out there with a concrete definition. Before you slander me and accuse me of supporting victimizing children, you need to substantiate your claims....I look forward to your response....Thanks....

A child is any person who even if fully functioning sexually, is mentally susceptable to adult coercions and who exhibits trouble fending off that coercion and making decisions firmly and potently for themselves. That age is determined by each state. This is a reflection of their bodies being fully formed but their minds, self-determination and personal boundaries are not fully developed. They are immature. So states decide at which age a child is more robust to be able to fend off those that would prey upon them. Most states it is 18. From my experience raising kids, I'd put that age more around 21 or 23....even 25...

A minor adolescent is a person who can have sex and babies, but who shouldn't yet because their minds have not caught up with their bodies. The human body goes through rapid puberty, the mind needs time to catch up....without perverts taking advantage of the child.
"is mentally susceptable to adult coercions and who exhibits trouble fending off that coercion and making decisions firmly and potently for themselves" So, no sex with tea party types? That description fits them to a "T".

"is mentally susceptable to adult coercions and who exhibits trouble fending off that coercion and making decisions firmly and potently for themselves" So, no sex with tea party types? That description fits them to a "T".

You cannot make this a political statement. Pedophiles know no party, race or religious/non-religious boundaries. It is a sickness that affects all. And it is usually passed on by the person having been molested themselves as a child...it's a form of social learning or social contagion:

Mayo Clinic 2007
One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”5,23,24,46......
why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

In other words, by being abused as a child, the child has deeply imprinted "children are for sex" and that stays with them into adulthood.

So then, the normalizing of pedophilia or any other deviant sex practice will, with time, becomes a social norm. It's how Ancient Greece's pedophile-culture came to be. This is why age limits are so very strict and must never change...except IMHO to go UP and not down...

You cannot make this a political statement. Pedophiles know no party, race or religious/non-religious boundaries. It is a sickness that affects all. And it is usually passed on by the person having been molested themselves as a child...it's a form of social learning or social contagion:

Mayo Clinic 2007
One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”5,23,24,46......
why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

In other words, by being abused as a child, the child has deeply imprinted "children are for sex" and that stays with them into adulthood.
And yet, I just did. I was not referencing pedophiles, I simply used your description of the limited mental functioning of children and found it aptly described your typical tea party member.

Pedophilia is just another form of sexual attraction much like Homosexuality, necrophilia, beastiality, etc is.

Thoughts?

BY the marxist, zionist, Jews and FOR the marxist, zionist jews.

Their Talmud approves of having sex with small children.

yebamoth402.jpg

This deviance has been going on for thousands of years.

Thoughts?

yebamoth402.jpg

Name me one Jew who has married a 3 year old in the past 10 years.
If you can't STFU.
Muslims do this shit every day.

Thoughts?

yebamoth402.jpg

Name me one Jew who has married a 3 year old in the past 10 years.
If you can't STFU.
Muslims do this shit every day.

I could say the same thing...Name me one Muslim who has married a 3 year old in the past 10 years.
If you can't STFU. Talmudic Jews do this sh*t every day.

Their Rabbis TEACH them to do this in synagogue every Saturday.

sanhedrin371.jpg

Marxist, Tamudist Jews are Degenerates.

Forum List

Back