And now, the real reason Obama wants to attack Syria: money, power & natural gas.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Imagine if George W. Bush was president, and he was attacking Syria, and one of the real reasons was not for chemical weapons, but for their natural gas. The lies war whore Obama and his fellow war whores are espousing about chemical weapons are just lies. The real truth is in this article. Gee...no wonder why Russia sent warships to Syria.

Putin has made a total ass out of Obama. By suggesting allowing the UN to take control of their chemical weapons, and Assad agreeing, Putin proved to the world what our "Nobel Prize" dictator is all about. Expect Obama and his war whores both in the Democrat and Republican Party to exploit children and play on as much emotion as they can to still attack Syria. You can tell when Obama replied to what Putin did, Obama's heart was not truly in a peaceful resolution.

It's not about the chemical weapons, it's about the Syrian pipeline - Los Angeles Obama Administration | Examiner.com

Last edited:
It would have helped if that article were written by someone with a rudimentary command of the English language.

But it makes no sense to me, as the U.S. has enough natural gas reserves to export LNG to Europe in amounts greater than that pipeline could supply.

We have enough natural gas in this country to last for centuries. I don't think that is the reason ha.ha. I think Obama has gained an attitude of G.W. Bush in his years in office--and thankfully the American public has stepped in on this issue. We're tired of being the police of the world when there are so many other countries that can kick Assad's ass--Russia being one of them. Since Russia supports Assad--then they can jump in here and do something about him.

Americans tend to easily forget that we went through our own civil war--and it's about time we let the middle east go through theirs--(without our intervention.)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
We have more natural gas than any other region in the planet.

obama wanted to attack Syria because al quaeda was losing and he supports al quaeda.

It's a quagmire for us in America either way, because who ever gets the pipeline through Syria wins.
They get more money and power.
If Assad wins and stays in power Russia gets their pipeline through and they get the money and power.
If the Muslims win Qatar and Saudi Arabia gets their pipeline through and they get money and power.
Which is worse, Russia getting more power or Arabs?

It would have helped if that article were written by someone with a rudimentary command of the English language.

But it makes no sense to me, as the U.S. has enough natural gas reserves to export LNG to Europe in amounts greater than that pipeline could supply.

Considering how Obama is doing everything he can to keep us from using our fossil fuels (while using stimulus money to benefit Brazilian oil...), the OP makes good sense.

One thing these Putin loving commies seem to not know.

Considering how Obama is doing everything he can to keep us from using our fossil fuels (while using stimulus money to benefit Brazilian oil...), the OP makes good sense.

more ignorance. The US production of oil and natural gas is higher than when Bush jr was in office.

The thread is predicated on a misunderstanding.....Obama doesn't want to attack Syria. He big mouth wrote a check his country wouldn't cash.

If the president wanted to insure the free flow of fossil fuel from the Mid-East the last thing he would want to do is attack Syria and cause an international crisis. The sad truth is that the reason Hussein and his stooge John Kerry are beating the war drums is to save their political asses. Obama looks like a fool after he drew the red line and he backed himself into a corner. The administration thinks that the best course of action is to kill a couple dozen Syrians with million dollar missiles and call it a victory.

more ignorance. The US production of oil and natural gas is higher than when Bush jr was in office.

Speaking of ignorance...the increases are in spite of Obama and his EPA, and have occurred due to development of private lands.

What Obama has done is to pursue the destruction of coal companies and kept the Keystone pipeline from being built while wasting tons-o-money on Crony owned green energy scams.

The premise is wrong.

The reason the moonbat messiah is acting like a militant humanitarian is about distracting from the scandals that are still boiling under the surface. Republicrat tools like Mclame think that by siding with the moonbat messiah he'll get some barganing chips.

It's all bullshit. obozo doesn't care about anyone except himself. He's a sociopath, and that's the bottom line.

The neocons want to take Iran so they can secure Eurasia and thwart Russian and Chinese interests. The U.S. is in it's death throes and this is the best plan they could cook up after the cold war to secure their hegemony. Simple shit.

One thing these Putin loving commies seem to not know.

lol

The object of the right's affections - The Maddow Blog

imagesizer

Pat Buchanan defended Putin after the Russian leader prosecuted a rock band that played songs Putin didn't like.

The Washington Times' Ralph Peters told Fox viewers last week, "I don't like Putin, but I respect that guy. He is tough. He delivers what he says he'll deliver. He knows his people. He presents himself as a real He-Man."

How far has the right's wild-eyed contempt for President Obama gone? Far enough that conservatives can barely contain their increasingly creepy crush on the former KGB official with an authoritarian streak.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back