And now, the TRUTH: Archer's actual testimony--Hunter may have sold sizzle, but no steak.

And of course conservatives will continue to propagate those ridiculous, baseless lies in a dishonest attempt to deflect from Trump’s corruption and crimes.
You libtards lie your asses off about Trump. And you tend to do it to deflect from the emerging evidence of Brandon’s likely criminal culpability.

Wrong.
Why did Burisma Holdings get millions for doing nothing?
Why did the Ukraine illegally fire Shokin?
Why did the Ukraine illegally try to join NATO?
Why did the US start illegally start stockpiling weapons in the Ukraine after 2014?
Why did the Ukraine suddenly start murdering all the ethnic Russian native politicians?
You tell us. Please show me a link to an article answering these questions. Or do I need to go on the dark web?

You should be able to show me Republican hearings. What did they find?

Hunter conned his way into a good paying job. But he does have the bonefide credentials. He’s a lawyer. Sitting on a board with 11 other people? Wow! Is that illegal?

You tell us. Please show me a link to an article answering these questions. Or do I need to go on the dark web?

You should be able to show me Republican hearings. What did they find?

Hunter conned his way into a good paying job. But he does have the bonefide credentials. He’s a lawyer. Sitting on a board with 11 other people? Wow! Is that illegal?
so youre going with the I'm ignorant strategy,, well if it works for you go for it,,

piles of evidence have been posted many times, so your ignorance is your problem,,

so youre going with the I'm ignorant strategy,, well if it works for you go for it,,

piles of evidence have been posted many times, so your ignorance is your problem,,
I can show you links when I make claims. I’m sure if you’re talking about it the McCarthy house is too. What have they found? You won’t post a link cause they all say you have nothing.

Heres a quote from a Republican. “Finding proof is going to be like finding a needle in a needle stack.

Stop picking on hunter. It’s so sad. Tell you what. we will give you hunter you give us trump. Neither can run for high office.

I can show you links when I make claims. I’m sure if you’re talking about it the McCarthy house is too. What have they found? You won’t post a link cause they all say you have nothing.

Heres a quote from a Republican. “Finding proof is going to be like finding a needle in a needle stack.

Stop picking on hunter. It’s so sad. Tell you what. we will give you hunter you give us trump. Neither can run for high office.
there has been evidence posted for 4 yrs now,, you may ignore it but its still there,,

now we have first hand testimony from someone directly involved and you still say theres nothing, so its clear at this point youre a liar and will do and say anything to deflect,,

sad part is you think people believe you,,

there has been evidence posted for 4 yrs now,, you may ignore it but its still there,,

now we have first hand testimony from someone directly involved and you still say theres nothing, so its clear at this point youre a liar and will do and say anything to deflect,,

sad part is you think people believe you,,
Link?

whether it be a sizzle or a steak he still sold it,,
I think you have to understand that there was no business conversation about a cap table or a fee or anything like that. It was, you know, just general niceties and, you know, conversation in general, you know, about the geography, about the weather, whatever it may be.

This is just Hunter showing off. You don't believe I can get my dad on the line? Ring. Hello son. Hello Dad. How's the weather.

Did Don Jr and Trump discuss business when Trump was president?

I think you have to understand that there was no business conversation about a cap table or a fee or anything like that. It was, you know, just general niceties and, you know, conversation in general, you know, about the geography, about the weather, whatever it may be.

This is just Hunter showing off. You don't believe I can get my dad on the line? Ring. Hello son. Hello Dad. How's the weather.

Did Don Jr and Trump discuss business when Trump was president?
trumps business is hotels not american secrets,,,

Forum List

Back