And now, the TRUTH: Archer's actual testimony--Hunter may have sold sizzle, but no steak.

Back to OP….

It doesn’t matter whether Hunter sold sizzle only. By doing so, he enriched the Biden Family by at least $20 million - and possibly $50 million. Joe Biden knew about it, and enabled it.

Back to OP….

It doesn’t matter whether Hunter sold sizzle only. By doing so, he enriched the Biden Family by at least $20 million - and possibly $50 million. Joe Biden knew about it, and enabled it.

Trump laughs at those numbers. Pathetic. Over how many years? I think Trump would call them losers for making so little over so many years.

Back to OP….

Report: Jared Kushner’s $2 Billion Saudi Check Appears Even More Comically Corrupt Than Previously Thought​

Is this connected to the classified documents Trump refused to turn over?

We now have the transcripts of Archer's testimony, here.

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Devon-Archer-Transcript.pdf

Starting on page 102 of the Hearing involving Devon Archer's testimony: Lines staring
with the letter A, (for Answer) are Archer's testimony/answers to questions which are the heart of what this hearing is all about, whether or not any real access was 'sold', or whether or not foreign policy was affected by Hunter's presence on the board of Burisma, or whether or not Joe Biden benefited, financially, from Hunter Biden's presence on the Board, or whether or not Archer was aware of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden, etc.

On the issue of the 'Joe calling in on speakerphone" on page 41, Archer states:

I think you have to understand that there was no business conversation about a cap table or a fee or anything like that. It was, you know, just general niceties and, you know, conversation in general, you know, about the geography, about the weather, whatever it may be.

I'm sorry to report to you Republicans, but, although it is clear that Hunter leveraged his dad's 'Brand', he did it entirely independently of his father, and the calls from Joe did not prove Joe involved himself in his son's deals, it seems clear to me that this is Hunter just showing off to his associates who is father is, and the spectacle of having the Vice President of the United States 'call in'.

In short, Hunter sold sizzle, but no steak.

Is that illegal? he can allude to steak, i.e.,, the 'illusion of access' as it was referred to in another thread, but I don't think that is illegal. And if it is, I don't care because there is NOTHING on Joe here that proves any wrongdoing.

Hunter is a private citizen, and that's the end of it..

The worst you got on Hunter is a FARA violation. But FARA violations are not proof of corruption, it's a process crime.

Transcript, starting on page 102, noting that Biden's getting Ukraine to fire Shokin, that issue was dealt with, towards the end of this OP,

Q At the conclusion of that investigation, Senate minority staff issued a report summarizing the findings. And I'd like to read those for you.

"Every witness interviewed for this investigation testified that Vice President Biden did not alter United States foreign policy to benefit his son Hunter Biden, and that Hunter Biden's presence on the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma had no effect on U.S. foreign policy. Every witness stated that Hunter Biden and his associates had no role in the formulation of U.S. policy, that Hunter Biden's role did not influence U.S. foreign policy decisions, and that Vice President Biden carried out U.S. foreign policy in the interest of the United States. The investigation's evidence, set forth in this Minority report, confirms there was no corruption, wrongdoing, or impropriety on the part of" the Vice President."

Having read that for you, I have a few questions for you based on your own knowledge and experience. So based on your own knowledge and experience -- your relationship with Hunter Biden, your time on Burisma's board, and the entirety of your knowledge and experience -- do you have any basis to disagree with the conclusion that, quote, "Vice President Biden did not alter U.S. foreign policy to benefit his son Hunter Biden"?

A I have no basis to know if he altered. I have no basis to know if he altered policy to benefit his son.

Q So you have no knowledge --

A I have no knowledge. Sorry.

Q -- of him --

A Yes, I have no knowledge.

Q -- altering U.S. policy to benefit his son.

A I have no knowledge.

Q You -- do you have any basis to disagree with the conclusion that "Hunter Biden's presence on the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma had no effect on U.S. foreign policy"?

A Not directly. You mean like making laws? I don't -- I don't think so.

Mr. Goldman. Foreign policy.

Mr. Archer. No -- no -- no on foreign policy.

Q No basis to disagree with that conclusion.

A No.

Q Do you have any basis to disagree with the conclusion that "Hunter Biden's role did not influence U.S. foreign policy decisions"?

A I have -- yeah, I have no basis.

Q Do you have any basis to disagree with the conclusion that "Vice President Biden carried out U.S. foreign policy in the interest of the United States"?

A I have no basis to judge.

Q Or to disagree with that.

A Or disagree.

Q You have no knowledge -- nothing based on your knowledge or experience contradicts this conclusion.

A No.

Q Does anything in your knowledge or experience contradict the conclusion that "there was no corruption, wrongdoing, or impropriety on the part of Vice President Biden"?

A I have no basis to know.

Q The report also found, quote, "No --"

Mr. Goldman. I'm sorry. You have no basis to know or is that a no?

Mr. Archer. I have -- I have -- I would have no idea.

Mr. Goldman. No basis --

Mr. Schwartz. Are you aware of any wrongdoing by Vice President Biden?

Mr. Archer. No, I'm not aware of any.

Q So based on your knowledge and experience, you have no evidence that would contradict any of these conclusions I just read.

A No.

Q The report also found, quote, "No evidence that any action of the U.S. Government or any U.S. official was taken to benefit Burisma or Hunter Biden." Do you have any evidence or knowledge that contradicts this conclusion?

A No.

Q So based on everything you saw, heard, and observed, did you have any knowledge of Joe Biden having any involvement with Burisma?

A No -- not direct, no.

Q No involvement of Joe --

A No.

And on the issue of Biden getting Ukraine to fire Shokin:

Q And so this goes to this idea that Shokin, who was prosecutor general in 24 2015, was good for Burisma.

A Uh-huh.

Q Is that fair? Now, Vice President Biden was vocal about his concerns about corruption in the prosecutor general's office in Ukraine during this time period.

A Correct.

Q And called for the removal of Shokin from office. Is that correct?

A Yes. That was very well publicized.

Q Okay. And the Senate minority report, which I referenced earlier, described how Vice President's public calls for the Ukrainian Government to remove Shokin as prosecutor general was part of an anticorruption policy of the U.S. Government with broad bipartisan support, as well as support from allies and international institutions like the EU and the International Monetary Fund. Do you agree with that conclusion?

A Sorry. Can you repeat that?

Q Yeah. The Vice President's public calls for the removal of Shokin was part of this broad bipartisan, international anticorruption effort in Ukraine.

A Yes, I believe that was -- that was part of the conversation.

Q so do you have any basis to believe that Vice President Biden's call for
Shokin's removal was driven by anything other than the U.S. Government's anticorruption
policy in Ukraine?

A Yeah, I have no -- I have no other -- I have no proof or thought that he fired him for that reason.

Q You have no reason to believe otherwise?

A I have no reason to believe.

Sorry, there simply is no wrongdoing evidenced in this testimony regarding our president, Joe Biden. I look forward to Hunter's testimony. I'm confident it will be similar, and all you Republicans, for all the accusations, 'Biden Crime Family" Bribed Joe this, Bribed Joe that, all of you will have a tank load of EGG on your faces.

In truth, what is really going on here is a massive witch hunt in order to thwart attention away from Trump's indictments, and he will have a total of 4, no doubt, very soon. I can't help that your guy is a real criminal and ours is not, perhaps you should vote for a decent human being instead of a crook.

That's on you.
Joe said he never spoke to Hunters partners, but now we know he met them well over 100 times. Do you think there was maybe a reason that he repeatedly lied about it? :laugh:

Here is the truth. Joe was OBVIOUSLY engaged in bribery, and a lot of it. YOU are simply hoping that it isnt proven. Does that sound very fucking realistic to you? Do you REALLY think they arent going to find more evidence?

Do you think Comer is going to drop the most damning stuff NOW, or will he wait until we are a month or two from the election? I think that answer is obvious. In the mean time you are ensuring that you are stuck with this dud by defending him today. A year from now you wont be able to defend him anymore and it will be too late for you to switch candidates, so please, continue putting your head in the sand. Its going to pay off for the GOP quite nicely in the end.

Joe said he never spoke to Hunters partners, but now we know he met them well over 100 times. Do you think there was maybe a reason that he repeatedly lied about it? :laugh:

Here is the truth. Joe was OBVIOUSLY engaged in bribery, and a lot of it. YOU are simply hoping that it isnt proven. Does that sound very fucking realistic to you? Do you REALLY think they arent going to find more evidence?

Do you think Comer is going to drop the most damning stuff NOW, or will he wait until we are a month or two from the election? I think that answer is obvious. In the mean time you are ensuring that you are stuck with this dud by defending him today. A year from now you wont be able to defend him anymore and it will be too late for you to switch candidates, so please, continue putting your head in the sand. Its going to pay off for the GOP quite nicely in the end.
My brother got invited on the airplane to go with MSU basketball to a game in Wisconsin or some school like that. My nephew who was a senior in high school couldn't go on the plane. Would have seemed like he was being recruited. Anyways, my nephew did drop my brother off and shake Izzo's hand. Just like Joe may have said hello to some of Hunter's co workers.

It's like when Trump's sons met with Russians. Trump wasn't there.

My brother got invited on the airplane to go with MSU basketball to a game in Wisconsin or some school like that. My nephew who was a senior in high school couldn't go on the plane. Would have seemed like he was being recruited. Anyways, my nephew did drop my brother off and shake Izzo's hand. Just like Joe may have said hello to some of Hunter's co workers.

It's like when Trump's sons met with Russians. Trump wasn't there.
Or maybe he is a notorious liar who took bribes from our nations enemies. Ever consider that possibility? A year from now you wont be able to deny it anymore.

Or maybe he is a notorious liar who took bribes from our nations enemies. Ever consider that possibility? A year from now you wont be able to deny it anymore.

As soon as Donald Trump took his hand off Abraham Lincoln’s Bible on Jan. 20, 2017, he broke the oath he had just taken to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Never before had the United States elected a president with a sprawling business empire — one that he insisted on keeping ownership of while in office — and Trump stood to have his private organization profit directly from the US government as well as foreign nations while serving in office.

That’s why, within three days of Trump’s being sworn in, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington filed a lawsuit against the president to prevent him from illegally receiving money from foreign governments. The violation in question was the foreign emoluments clause of the Constitution, which bars presidents from receiving money or gifts from other nations. And Trump was certainly on the path to breaking the law: Shortly after he won the election in 2016, the Saudi government funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars into his Washington, D.C., hotel by booking 500 of its rooms for their lobbyists.

Take Saudi Arabia’s payments to the Trump Hotel, which totaled $270,000 between November 2016 and February 2017. Those payments came just a few months prior to Trump finalizing one of the largest arms deals in US history with the kingdom. He also later went on to protect the Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, after the brutal killing of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi. “I saved his ass,” Trump bragged to the journalist Bob Woodward, in reference to bin Salman. “I was able to get Congress to leave him alone. I was able to get them to stop.”

It wasn’t just the hotel payments; Saudi Arabia was still paying the Trump Organization tens of thousands of dollars a year for the floor in Trump World Tower that it purchased for $4.5 million in 2001. This is not to say it’s been proved that Trump acted the way he did with Saudi Arabia because of his business ties with them. But it is to say that the Saudis’ money may have, in fact, influenced him. After all, Trump, who was suffocating in debt, probably appreciated the payments, and he certainly didn’t discourage the Saudis from patronizing his businesses.

And then 4 months after Trump left office the Saudi Prince invested $2 billion with Jared's firm? Are you kidding me?

As soon as Donald Trump took his hand off Abraham Lincoln’s Bible on Jan. 20, 2017, he broke the oath he had just taken to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Never before had the United States elected a president with a sprawling business empire — one that he insisted on keeping ownership of while in office — and Trump stood to have his private organization profit directly from the US government as well as foreign nations while serving in office.

That’s why, within three days of Trump’s being sworn in, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington filed a lawsuit against the president to prevent him from illegally receiving money from foreign governments. The violation in question was the foreign emoluments clause of the Constitution, which bars presidents from receiving money or gifts from other nations. And Trump was certainly on the path to breaking the law: Shortly after he won the election in 2016, the Saudi government funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars into his Washington, D.C., hotel by booking 500 of its rooms for their lobbyists.

Take Saudi Arabia’s payments to the Trump Hotel, which totaled $270,000 between November 2016 and February 2017. Those payments came just a few months prior to Trump finalizing one of the largest arms deals in US history with the kingdom. He also later went on to protect the Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, after the brutal killing of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi. “I saved his ass,” Trump bragged to the journalist Bob Woodward, in reference to bin Salman. “I was able to get Congress to leave him alone. I was able to get them to stop.”

It wasn’t just the hotel payments; Saudi Arabia was still paying the Trump Organization tens of thousands of dollars a year for the floor in Trump World Tower that it purchased for $4.5 million in 2001. This is not to say it’s been proved that Trump acted the way he did with Saudi Arabia because of his business ties with them. But it is to say that the Saudis’ money may have, in fact, influenced him. After all, Trump, who was suffocating in debt, probably appreciated the payments, and he certainly didn’t discourage the Saudis from patronizing his businesses.

And then 4 months after Trump left office the Saudi Prince invested $2 billion with Jared's firm? Are you kidding me?
If Jared took bribes, then investigate it and send his ass to prison!! I have zero interest in defending a fucking traitor, regardless of whos side he is on. Traiters should be hung.

Ive heard you all make this claim about Jared many times, but the only thing you say is "he took a job from the Saudis and made a bunch of money". Im going to need a bit more than that if you want me to join in this fight.

If Jared took bribes, then investigate it and send his ass to prison!! I have zero interest in defending a fucking traitor, regardless of whos side he is on. Traiters should be hung.

Ive heard you all make this claim about Jared many times, but the only thing you say is "he took a job from the Saudis and made a bunch of money". Im going to need a bit more than that if you want me to join in this fight.
It's a lot more shady than Hunter. But it's legal. Same with what Hunter did/does. Of course if we looked close we might find some crimes were committed like tax evasion and gun charges. Petty shit. If we wanted to be petty.

We don't have to be petty with Trump. His 4 indictments are major offenses.

This reminds me of when we talked about the insurrection you guys talked about BLM. Hunter and Trump are not comparable either.

The things you accuse Hunter/Biden of doing, Trump did out in the open. You didn't care then why now?

It's a lot more shady than Hunter. But it's legal. Same with what Hunter did/does. Of course if we looked close we might find some crimes were committed like tax evasion and gun charges. Petty shit. If we wanted to be petty.

We don't have to be petty with Trump. His 4 indictments are major offenses.

This reminds me of when we talked about the insurrection you guys talked about BLM. Hunter and Trump are not comparable either.

The things you accuse Hunter/Biden of doing, Trump did out in the open. You didn't care then why now?
No, the allegations against Hunter and Joe are HIGHLY illegal. Trading US policy for cash is the definition of bribery.

Im skeptical that Trump would engage in that activity because he already has a ton of money, not to mention the fact that no one on either side has accused him of doing that. Furthermore the Trump we all know isnt going to risk his own neck just to line Jareds pockets. Trump doesnt give a fuck about Jared.

Report: Jared Kushner’s $2 Billion Saudi Check Appears Even More Comically Corrupt Than Previously Thought​

Is this connected to the classified documents Trump refused to turn over?
did you know that jarreds company worked with the saudis for yrs before getting near the whitehouse??
it would only make sense he would go back to doing what he did before after leaving,,

No evidence Joe was involved with Bribery.

None.

There is no 'damning' evidence.

Sorry 'bout that. I know you guys want to deflect from the salient story, which is.....

I regret to inform you that Trump is thrice indicted, is a sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America

I recommend that you vote for someone who isn't a crook.

did you know that jarreds company worked with the saudis for yrs before getting near the whitehouse??
it would only make sense he would go back to doing what he did before after leaving,,
Even the prices financial advisers said the $2 billion dollar investment was a bad investment. The Prince gave it to him anyways. Why? Trump made it okay to do business with that murderer. He is a dictator. And Trump sold them weapons and nuclear technology when he was president. Trump and Jared love the Saudi's. I would too i I were them. But I'm not. He wasn't working for me or you. Trump was doing business for Trump Co. Duh.

No evidence Joe was involved with Bribery.

None.

There is no 'damning' evidence.

Sorry 'bout that. I know you guys want to deflect from the salient story, which is.....

I regret to inform you that Trump is thrice indicted, is a sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America

I recommend that you vote for someone who isn't a crook.
LOL. All of your hopes rely on Joe not being crooked. Good fucking luck with that. Ill see you at the end of the investigations. :laugh:

Even the prices financial advisers said the $2 billion dollar investment was a bad investment. The Prince gave it to him anyways. Why? Trump made it okay to do business with that murderer. He is a dictator. And Trump sold them weapons and nuclear technology when he was president. Trump and Jared love the Saudi's. I would too i I were them. But I'm not. He wasn't working for me or you. Trump was doing business for Trump Co. Duh.
1691508079720.jpeg

I just caught you lying. If this headline is true

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment Fund Had Big Doubts​

Before committing $2 billion to Mr. Kushner’s fledgling firm, officials at a fund led by the Saudi crown prince questioned taking such a big risk.

Fledgling firm? How did Jared's firm work with the Saudi's for years if it was a fledgling firm? Doen't make sense.

Can you show us proof Jared worked with them for years before Trump was president? I provide links you don't.

every potus in recent history has loved saudis including biden,,

so jarred doing a 2 billion dollar deal with the saudis after leaving the whitehouse is bad,, but hunter doing a 2 billion dollar deal with china while joe was still in the whitehouse is good??

I just caught you lying. If this headline is true

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment Fund Had Big Doubts​

Before committing $2 billion to Mr. Kushner’s fledgling firm, officials at a fund led by the Saudi crown prince questioned taking such a big risk.

Fledgling firm? How did Jared's firm work with the Saudi's for years if it was a fledgling firm? Doen't make sense.

Can you show us proof Jared worked with them for years before Trump was president? I provide links you don't.
so you cant prove he didnt??

Forum List

Back