And now, the TRUTH: Archer's actual testimony--Hunter may have sold sizzle, but no steak.

The salient fact is there is no evidence Joe received any money.

The salient fact is as follows:

I regret to inform you that Trump is a thrice indicted, sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America, and by these facts, is the worst president in history.
Give it time. Joe hasn’t really been investigated yet as the DOJ and the IRS and the FBI are on his side. The investigations are being conducted in the House and are getting results.

If Joe Biden was actually on the take and had sold his influence to potential enemies like China would you still defend hIm? I was interested in learning if Trump was colluding with Russia. If he was Putin’s puppet as suggested by many democrats I would not have supported him.

The salient fact is there is no evidence Joe received any money.

The salient fact is as follows:

I regret to inform you that Trump is a thrice indicted, sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America, and by these facts, is the worst president in history.
In my opinion you suffer from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and should seek help. The lying, corrupt old man with memory issues sitting in the Oval Office today is the worst President in modern history.

1691570974221.jpeg

we also know jared was in the investment business before going to the whitehouse so it only makes sense he went back to what he did before,,,

hunter on the otherhand had no history in investments and we also know for a fact joe flew him on airforce two to china to get the 2 billion dollar deal to buy american tech firms that specialized in military tech,, while joe was still in office,, not after,,

of course everyone that leaves the whitehouse always gets the best deals and some of them like joes at the university of penn were a no show gig that got him tens of thousand s of dollars a yr,,

so in jerads case youre going to have to come up with something to back up wrong doing other than your feelings
Sorry but Hunter and Jared are two peas in a pod. What does Hunter do?

American attorney, businessman, and artist. He has also been a hedge fund principal and a venture capital and private equity fund investor. He formerly worked as a banker, a lobbyist, and a legal representative for lobbying firms.

After attending the Georgetown University Law Center for one year, he transferred to Yale School and graduated in 1996.

Yale? Pretty good school.

Give it time. Joe hasn’t really been investigated yet as the DOJ and the IRS and the FBI are on his side. The investigations are being conducted in the House and are getting results.

If Joe Biden was actually on the take and had sold his influence to potential enemies like China would you still defend hIm? I was interested in learning if Trump was colluding with Russia. If he was Putin’s puppet as suggested by many democrats I would not have supported him.
You mean like Trump?

Trump's own business history is filled with overseas financial deals, and some have involved the Chinese state. He spent a decade unsuccessfully pursuing projects in China, operating an office there during his first run for president and forging a partnership with a major government-controlled company.

Trump Records Shed New Light on Chinese Business Pursuits​

As he raises questions about his opponent’s standing with China, President Trump’s taxes reveal details about his own activities there, including a previously unknown bank account.

And do you support Trump after finding out he not only stole top secret information, when asked to give them back he broke the law?

American attorney, businessman, and artist. He has also been a hedge fund principal and a venture capital and private equity fund investor. He formerly worked as a banker, a lobbyist, and a legal representative for lobbying firms.

After attending the Georgetown University Law Center for one year, he transferred to Yale School and graduated in 1996.

hunter is a disgraced navy man that got kicked out for being a drug addict and was taken in at a law firm because of who his father is and has only gotten by because of his father,,

I expect he got kicked out of georgetown and only got into yale because of his father,,

jarreds record speaks for itself,,,

and lets not forget the whole time joe has been in office they have had to hide hunter when they arent walking hi around like the retarded child in the family,, while jarred was front and center during trumps time,,

it sickens me youve made me defend jarred against a drug addicted fuck up like hunter,,

I cant wait to see how you try and talk this one out,,

Jared is productive and creates things.

Hunter is a meth head.

Polar opposites.

Last edited:
Jared is productive and creates things.

Hunter is a meth head.

Polar opposites.

Charles Kushner is an American real estate developer and disbarred former attorney. He founded Kushner Companies in 1985.

In 2005, he was convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering, and was sentenced to two years' imprisonment, which he served in the Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery. As a convicted felon, he was also disbarred in three states. He later received a federal pardon issued by his son's father-in-law Donald Trump on December 23, 2020. Kushner has donated significant amounts to Trump's campaigns.

Charles Kushner is an American real estate developer and disbarred former attorney. He founded Kushner Companies in 1985.

In 2005, he was convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering, and was sentenced to two years' imprisonment, which he served in the Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery. As a convicted felon, he was also disbarred in three states. He later received a federal pardon issued by his son's father-in-law Donald Trump on December 23, 2020. Kushner has donated significant amounts to Trump's campaigns.
I knew there was a reason I dont like the kushners,,

You mean like Trump?

Trump's own business history is filled with overseas financial deals, and some have involved the Chinese state. He spent a decade unsuccessfully pursuing projects in China, operating an office there during his first run for president and forging a partnership with a major government-controlled company.

Trump Records Shed New Light on Chinese Business Pursuits​

As he raises questions about his opponent’s standing with China, President Trump’s taxes reveal details about his own activities there, including a previously unknown bank account.

And do you support Trump after finding out he not only stole top secret information, when asked to give them back he broke the law?
Trump is an international businessman. He builds stuff all over the Globe.

Jow Biden is a lifelong politician. He makes nothing but hot air. He does have influence. He sold and may still be selling that influence for money, lots and lots of money.

At least Hunter does make something. Overpriced paintings that people buy today to get Joe’s influence. Once Biden leaves office I doubt if one of Hunter’s paintings will be worth much at all.

Comparing the Trump Organization to the Biden Crime Family is foolish and laughable.

Jow Biden is a lifelong politician. He makes nothing but hot air. He does have influence. He sold and may still be selling that influence for money, lots and lots of money.

At least Hunter does make something. Overpriced paintings that people buy today to get Joe’s influence. Once Biden leaves office I doubt if one of Hunter’s paintings will be worth much at all.

Comparing the Trump Organization to the Biden Crime Family is foolish and laughable.

You can not like it that Hunter Biden is an international business man too but he is. Look at Jared's father. He was a con man. Now you admire his son. Even though we all know his son breaks the law too. Right?

I mean if Joe is guilty by association so is Jared and Don.

This reminds me of how for years you guys accused the Clinton Foundation of wrongdoing. You never found any but that didn't stop you.

And you also didn't mind when Trump's foundation was shut down, for all the things you accused the Clinton's of.

Hey Batcat. Do me a favor. Go fuck yourself ok?

Yea we shouldn't compare the Biden Family Business to the Trump crime family. What do you have on the Biden LLC's? Nothing? What do I have on Trump?

A jury convicted the company of tax fraud on Dec. 6. The Trump Organization was charged through two corporate entities: The Trump Corporation, which was fined $810,000; and Trump Payroll Corporation, which was fined $800,000.

LOL. And Jared's father went to jail for shit like this. Trump will go soon too.

We now have the transcripts of Archer's testimony, here.

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Devon-Archer-Transcript.pdf

Starting on page 102 of the Hearing involving Devon Archer's testimony: Lines staring
with the letter A, (for Answer) are Archer's testimony/answers to questions which are the heart of what this hearing is all about, whether or not any real access was 'sold', or whether or not foreign policy was affected by Hunter's presence on the board of Burisma, or whether or not Joe Biden benefited, financially, from Hunter Biden's presence on the Board, or whether or not Archer was aware of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden, etc.

On the issue of the 'Joe calling in on speakerphone" on page 41, Archer states:

I think you have to understand that there was no business conversation about a cap table or a fee or anything like that. It was, you know, just general niceties and, you know, conversation in general, you know, about the geography, about the weather, whatever it may be.

I'm sorry to report to you Republicans, but, although it is clear that Hunter leveraged his dad's 'Brand', he did it entirely independently of his father, and the calls from Joe did not prove Joe involved himself in his son's deals, it seems clear to me that this is Hunter just showing off to his associates who is father is, and the spectacle of having the Vice President of the United States 'call in'.

In short, Hunter sold sizzle, but no steak.

Is that illegal? he can allude to steak, i.e.,, the 'illusion of access' as it was referred to in another thread, but I don't think that is illegal. And if it is, I don't care because there is NOTHING on Joe here that proves any wrongdoing.

Hunter is a private citizen, and that's the end of it..

The worst you got on Hunter is a FARA violation. But FARA violations are not proof of corruption, it's a process crime.

Transcript, starting on page 102, noting that Biden's getting Ukraine to fire Shokin, that issue was dealt with, towards the end of this OP,

Q At the conclusion of that investigation, Senate minority staff issued a report summarizing the findings. And I'd like to read those for you.

"Every witness interviewed for this investigation testified that Vice President Biden did not alter United States foreign policy to benefit his son Hunter Biden, and that Hunter Biden's presence on the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma had no effect on U.S. foreign policy. Every witness stated that Hunter Biden and his associates had no role in the formulation of U.S. policy, that Hunter Biden's role did not influence U.S. foreign policy decisions, and that Vice President Biden carried out U.S. foreign policy in the interest of the United States. The investigation's evidence, set forth in this Minority report, confirms there was no corruption, wrongdoing, or impropriety on the part of" the Vice President."

Having read that for you, I have a few questions for you based on your own knowledge and experience. So based on your own knowledge and experience -- your relationship with Hunter Biden, your time on Burisma's board, and the entirety of your knowledge and experience -- do you have any basis to disagree with the conclusion that, quote, "Vice President Biden did not alter U.S. foreign policy to benefit his son Hunter Biden"?

A I have no basis to know if he altered. I have no basis to know if he altered policy to benefit his son.

Q So you have no knowledge --

A I have no knowledge. Sorry.

Q -- of him --

A Yes, I have no knowledge.

Q -- altering U.S. policy to benefit his son.

A I have no knowledge.

Q You -- do you have any basis to disagree with the conclusion that "Hunter Biden's presence on the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma had no effect on U.S. foreign policy"?

A Not directly. You mean like making laws? I don't -- I don't think so.

Mr. Goldman. Foreign policy.

Mr. Archer. No -- no -- no on foreign policy.

Q No basis to disagree with that conclusion.

A No.

Q Do you have any basis to disagree with the conclusion that "Hunter Biden's role did not influence U.S. foreign policy decisions"?

A I have -- yeah, I have no basis.

Q Do you have any basis to disagree with the conclusion that "Vice President Biden carried out U.S. foreign policy in the interest of the United States"?

A I have no basis to judge.

Q Or to disagree with that.

A Or disagree.

Q You have no knowledge -- nothing based on your knowledge or experience contradicts this conclusion.

A No.

Q Does anything in your knowledge or experience contradict the conclusion that "there was no corruption, wrongdoing, or impropriety on the part of Vice President Biden"?

A I have no basis to know.

Q The report also found, quote, "No --"

Mr. Goldman. I'm sorry. You have no basis to know or is that a no?

Mr. Archer. I have -- I have -- I would have no idea.

Mr. Goldman. No basis --

Mr. Schwartz. Are you aware of any wrongdoing by Vice President Biden?

Mr. Archer. No, I'm not aware of any.

Q So based on your knowledge and experience, you have no evidence that would contradict any of these conclusions I just read.

A No.

Q The report also found, quote, "No evidence that any action of the U.S. Government or any U.S. official was taken to benefit Burisma or Hunter Biden." Do you have any evidence or knowledge that contradicts this conclusion?

A No.

Q So based on everything you saw, heard, and observed, did you have any knowledge of Joe Biden having any involvement with Burisma?

A No -- not direct, no.

Q No involvement of Joe --

A No.

And on the issue of Biden getting Ukraine to fire Shokin:

Q And so this goes to this idea that Shokin, who was prosecutor general in 24 2015, was good for Burisma.

A Uh-huh.

Q Is that fair? Now, Vice President Biden was vocal about his concerns about corruption in the prosecutor general's office in Ukraine during this time period.

A Correct.

Q And called for the removal of Shokin from office. Is that correct?

A Yes. That was very well publicized.

Q Okay. And the Senate minority report, which I referenced earlier, described how Vice President's public calls for the Ukrainian Government to remove Shokin as prosecutor general was part of an anticorruption policy of the U.S. Government with broad bipartisan support, as well as support from allies and international institutions like the EU and the International Monetary Fund. Do you agree with that conclusion?

A Sorry. Can you repeat that?

Q Yeah. The Vice President's public calls for the removal of Shokin was part of this broad bipartisan, international anticorruption effort in Ukraine.

A Yes, I believe that was -- that was part of the conversation.

Q so do you have any basis to believe that Vice President Biden's call for
Shokin's removal was driven by anything other than the U.S. Government's anticorruption
policy in Ukraine?

A Yeah, I have no -- I have no other -- I have no proof or thought that he fired him for that reason.

Q You have no reason to believe otherwise?

A I have no reason to believe.

Sorry, there simply is no wrongdoing evidenced in this testimony regarding our president, Joe Biden. I look forward to Hunter's testimony. I'm confident it will be similar, and all you Republicans, for all the accusations, 'Biden Crime Family" Bribed Joe this, Bribed Joe that, all of you will have a tank load of EGG on your faces.

In truth, what is really going on here is a massive witch hunt in order to thwart attention away from Trump's indictments, and he will have a total of 4, no doubt, very soon. I can't help that your guy is a real criminal and ours is not, perhaps you should vote for a decent human being instead of a crook.

That's on you.

At Business meetings hunter tells the guys....you know what...you go in with me...I have my dad on the line 24/7.....let me show you.......picks up the phone....Hi dad......hi son.......thanks dad.........see guys.....you go in with me and we have the Vice President of the United States on the line when we need him...

If you don't understand this.........you are an idiot....

also....we now know biden attended dinners with these smucks.....

Yea we shouldn't compare the Biden Family Business to the Trump crime family. What do you have on the Biden LLC's? Nothing? What do I have on Trump?

A jury convicted the company of tax fraud on Dec. 6. The Trump Organization was charged through two corporate entities: The Trump Corporation, which was fined $810,000; and Trump Payroll Corporation, which was fined $800,000.

LOL. And Jared's father went to jail for shit like this. Trump will go soon too.
It will not surprise me to see Trump in prison while the Biden Crime Family goes free. That what happens when you live in a banana republic. The FBI will whitewash or bury anything bad about the Bidens and throw the book at Trump for jaywalking.

You can not like it that Hunter Biden is an international business man too but he is. Look at Jared's father. He was a con man. Now you admire his son. Even though we all know his son breaks the law too. Right?

I mean if Joe is guilty by association so is Jared and Don.
I believe Trump’s kids were running the Trump Organization while Trump was President. Jared had an important role in the Trump Administration.

I will agree that Hunter was an international bagman selling Joe Biden’s influence.

It will not surprise me to see Trump in prison while the Biden Crime Family goes free. That what happens when you live in a banana republic. The FBI will whitewash or bury anything bad about the Bidens and throw the book at Trump for jaywalking.

The fact you can even try to compare Trump to Biden is laughable. The fact you don't think Trump should be charged with anything and he's got 4 cases against him, is laughable.

To NOT charge Trump would be politics. Charging Trump is the right thing to do. I know we have never charged a former president before but no former president was as criminal as Trump. Maybe Bush 2. He lied us into Iraq. That he should have been charged with. And stealing 2000. Him and his co conspirators should have been charged with both stealing 2000 and lying us into Iraq.

But they weren't as obvious as Trump. Trump broke all the laws he broke and while doing it said, "you can't touch me I'm above the law. What are you going to do arrest me? I'm a former President for god sakes. You can't charge me for breaking the law".

Listen dopey. Even Mitch said Trump was guilty and he would have convicted him after he was impeached but he was no longer president. So Mitch kicked the can hoping Trump would go away. And maybe that would have been fine. But now the criminal who should have been impeached and convincted of the insurrection, IS RUNNING AGAIN.

You're fucking a right we are going to charge him. If he wants a deal he needs to admit he lied and drop out. Then we will give him a sweetheart deal like Hunter. No jail time. But he can never hold office ever again. Not even major of Mara Lago.

I believe Trump’s kids were running the Trump Organization while Trump was President. Jared had an important role in the Trump Administration.

I will agree that Hunter was an international bagman selling Joe Biden’s influence.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer revealed on Thursday that on March 1, 2017 — after Joe Biden left office State Energy HK Limited, an energy company CEFC China Energy, wired $3 million to Rob Walker.

And Hunter is guilty?

4 months after Trump left office the Saudi Prince himself wired Jared $2 billion dollars. That's 2000 million dollars.

I love how you cry about 2 million and don't see anything fishy with the Saudi's giving Jared 2000 million dollars.

Yea, he's worth that. LOL.

Jared runs an investment firm. The House Oversight Committee launched an investigation in June of 2022. I don’t believe the investigation found anything wrong. At least I can’t find any recent articles saying they did.

The fact you can even try to compare Trump to Biden is laughable. The fact you don't think Trump should be charged with anything and he's got 4 cases against him, is laughable.

To NOT charge Trump would be politics. Charging Trump is the right thing to do. I know we have never charged a former president before but no former president was as criminal as Trump. Maybe Bush 2. He lied us into Iraq. That he should have been charged with. And stealing 2000. Him and his co conspirators should have been charged with both stealing 2000 and lying us into Iraq.

But they weren't as obvious as Trump. Trump broke all the laws he broke and while doing it said, "you can't touch me I'm above the law. What are you going to do arrest me? I'm a former President for god sakes. You can't charge me for breaking the law".

Listen dopey. Even Mitch said Trump was guilty and he would have convicted him after he was impeached but he was no longer president. So Mitch kicked the can hoping Trump would go away. And maybe that would have been fine. But now the criminal who should have been impeached and convincted of the insurrection, IS RUNNING AGAIN.

You're fucking a right we are going to charge him. If he wants a deal he needs to admit he lied and drop out. Then we will give him a sweetheart deal like Hunter. No jail time. But he can never hold office ever again. Not even major of Mara Lago.
Mitch is one of the Republicans who hate Trump. He is likely as corrupt as they come. Keep in mind Trump hi-jacked the Republican Party to beat Hillary in 2016. Jeb Bush was supposed to run for President.

You just admitted the democrats tried to give Hunter a sweetheart deal. Obviously you believe people like Hunter should be above the rule of law.

I beleive in just one rule of law. If Trump actually broke the law he should face prosecution, but so should Joe and Hunter Biden. I seriously do not believe your case against Trump will hold up in court. If there ever is a case against the Biden Crime Family the evidence will be overwhelming. Of course there is little chance of a case against the Bidens unless Trump wins in 2024.

Jack Smith is the special counsel whose job is to find a crime to charge Trump with. He reminds many of Soviet secret police chief Lavrentiy Beria. He has a terrible record as prosecutor. He got a conviction against former Gov. Bob McDonnell (R-VA), which was later unanimously overturned by the Supreme Court 8 to 0.

1691634429501.jpeg

Forum List

Back