And now, the TRUTH: Archer's actual testimony--Hunter may have sold sizzle, but no steak.

Mitch is one of the Republicans who hate Trump. He is likely as corrupt as they come. Keep in mind Trump hi-jacked the Republican Party to beat Hillary in 2016. Jeb Bush was supposed to run for President.

You just admitted the democrats tried to give Hunter a sweetheart deal. Obviously you believe people like Hunter should be above the rule of law.

I beleive in just one rule of law. If Trump actually broke the law he should face prosecution, but so should Joe and Hunter Biden. I seriously do not believe your case against Trump will hold up in court. If there ever is a case against the Biden Crime Family the evidence will be overwhelming. Of course there is little chance of a case against the Bidens unless Trump wins in 2024.

Jack Smith is the special counsel whose job is to find a crime to charge Trump with. He reminds many of Soviet secret police chief Lavrentiy Beria. He has a terrible record as prosecutor. He got a conviction against former Gov. Bob McDonnell (R-VA), which was later unanimously overturned by the Supreme Court 8 to 0.

View attachment 813308
The Trump trials and the Biden question are separate cases. We can check out the latter once the former is wearing orange.

The Trump trials and the Biden question are separate cases. We can check out the latter once the former is wearing orange.
I forget the number of times the liberals thought for sure Trump was going down but he is still here, alive and kicking and still not behind bars.

You are right, Time will tell. However I would not count my chickens before they hatch.

I forget the number of times the liberals thought for sure Trump was going down but he is still here, alive and kicking and still not behind bars.

You are right, Time will tell. However I would not count my chickens before they hatch.
If he doesn’t keep his mouth shut, the DC judge is going to end that streak.

I'm sorry to report to you Republicans, but, although it is clear that Hunter leveraged his dad's 'Brand', he did it entirely independently of his father, and the calls from Joe did not prove Joe involved himself in his son's deals, it seems clear to me that this is Hunter just showing off to his associates who is father is, and the spectacle of having the Vice President of the United States 'call in'.

Wow....took that long to come out.

Joe never had any part of Hunter's business dealings. Except he did.

It's amazing how you think no one notices you have the goalposts on an electric dolly and move them at will.

Truth that.

The V.P of the United States has time to sit through some 20 calls with Hunters business associates. And the right is in denial ?????? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If he doesn’t keep his mouth shut, the DC judge is going to end that streak.
I have to agree with you on that point. Actually I would like to see DeSantis win in 2024 as he is my Governor and a damn good one. The problem is, of course, he lacks Trump’s ability to fire up a crowd. As long as Trump is running, DeSantis faces a tough road.

Mitch is one of the Republicans who hate Trump. He is likely as corrupt as they come. Keep in mind Trump hi-jacked the Republican Party to beat Hillary in 2016. Jeb Bush was supposed to run for President.

You just admitted the democrats tried to give Hunter a sweetheart deal. Obviously you believe people like Hunter should be above the rule of law.

I beleive in just one rule of law. If Trump actually broke the law he should face prosecution, but so should Joe and Hunter Biden. I seriously do not believe your case against Trump will hold up in court. If there ever is a case against the Biden Crime Family the evidence will be overwhelming. Of course there is little chance of a case against the Bidens unless Trump wins in 2024.

Jack Smith is the special counsel whose job is to find a crime to charge Trump with. He reminds many of Soviet secret police chief Lavrentiy Beria. He has a terrible record as prosecutor. He got a conviction against former Gov. Bob McDonnell (R-VA), which was later unanimously overturned by the Supreme Court 8 to 0.

View attachment 813308
It's crazy you don't think the 4 cases against Trump will hold up but you are certain Biden's guilty. So fucking funny. If it weren't sad.

View attachment 813308
You're doing a good job prosecuting the prosecutor and ignoring all the things Turmp did to get himself charged.

Even sane/rational Republicans say Trump was his own worse enemy. Like Scarface. He couldn't be happy just being rich. He had to be rich and POWERFUL. To the point he forced the government and other drug dealers to have to deal with him..

View attachment 813308
I'm curious what you think should be done about Clarence Thomas? He's clearly been bought and paid for. Just like his great great grandpappy was.

A cadre of industry titans and ultrawealthy executives have treated him to far-flung vacations aboard their yachts, ushered him into the premium suites at sporting events and sent their private jets to fetch him — including, on more than one occasion, an entire 737. It’s a stream of luxury that is both more extensive and from a wider circle than has been previously understood.

Talk about giving a politician money in order to get them to do what you want. No wonder The Right leaning Justices side with rich people and corporations 100% of the time. We aren't taking them on expensive trips.

Give it time. Joe hasn’t really been investigated yet as the DOJ and the IRS and the FBI are on his side. The investigations are being conducted in the House and are getting results.

If Joe Biden was actually on the take and had sold his influence to potential enemies like China would you still defend hIm?

I'd be the first in line requesting his resignation.

I was interested in learning if Trump was colluding with Russia. If he was Putin’s puppet as suggested by many democrats I would not have supported him.

Trump had a bizarre admiration for dictators, wholly uncharacteristic of most western world leaders.

When Trump won in 2016, it's well documented that the brass in Russia celebrated, popped corks of champaign, etc.

Trump encouraged Russia's help, welcomed it when it happened, and did nothing to stop it.

Is it really that much of a stretch to call Trump a Putin Puppet, though it's might be a tad hyperbolic, but on the campaign trail, Trump is definitely fair game for such a characterization. Hell, he's calling us communists, and every term of disparagement under the sun. I mean, if you can dish it out, what, you can't take it?

I have always found that there is an inverse relationship between a poster's political acumen and the length of their cut and pastes.

View attachment 813308

The fallacy of the 'show me the man' logical fallacy is that Russia, Stalin (or a surrogate)in essence, was the prosecutor, judge and jury and executioner/jailer. In AMerica, each are separate, and you are judged by a jury of your peers. So, even if it were true, 'find the man, I'll find you the crime' were true, which it isn't, but it it were, you still need evidence for any prosecutor to take the case, a judge to forward the case, and a jury to convict.

Give it time. Joe hasn’t really been investigated yet as the DOJ and the IRS and the FBI are on his side. The investigations are being conducted in the House and are getting results.

If Joe Biden was actually on the take and had sold his influence to potential enemies like China would you still defend hIm? I was interested in learning if Trump was colluding with Russia. If he was Putin’s puppet as suggested by many democrats I would not have supported him.
They've been investigating Joe since he ran against Hillary. It's hillaryous you think he's corrupt. Delaware. He has a vacation home in Delaware! LOL.

I have always found that there is an inverse relationship between a poster's political acumen and the length of their cut and pastes.
Well when I cut and paste a lot of information, please find the lie or where the information I am posting is wrong. Bet you can't.

Yea we shouldn't compare the Biden Family Business to the Trump crime family. What do you have on the Biden LLC's? Nothing? What do I have on Trump?

A jury convicted the company of tax fraud on Dec. 6. The Trump Organization was charged through two corporate entities: The Trump Corporation, which was fined $810,000; and Trump Payroll Corporation, which was fined $800,000.

LOL. And Jared's father went to jail for shit like this. Trump will go soon too.
We will see five years from now what you actually had on Trump.

To Trump those fines you mentioned are peanuts.

The fallacy of the 'show me the man' logical fallacy is that Russia, Stalin (or a surrogate)in essence, was the prosecutor, judge and jury and executioner/jailer. In AMerica, each are separate, and you are judged by a jury of your peers. So, even if it were true, 'find the man, I'll find you the crime' were true, which it isn't, but it it were, you still need evidence for any prosecutor to take the case, a judge to forward the case, and a jury to convict.
If the FBI, DOJ and IRS are corrupt at the top then all the nice stuff about how the system is supposed to work is just bullshit. You know things look bad when the ACLU is now concerned. You may feel you live in a nice constitutional republic but you are just fooling yourself. The United States is a modern day Yankee banana republic.

They've been investigating Joe since he ran against Hillary. It's hillaryous you think he's corrupt. Delaware. He has a vacation home in Delaware! LOL.
Perhaps if Joe Biden had just a home and a vacation home I could see your point. However Joe has owned plenty of big houses.

I'd be the first in line requesting his resignation.

Trump had a bizarre admiration for dictators, wholly uncharacteristic of most western world leaders.

When Trump won in 2016, it's well documented that the brass in Russia celebrated, popped corks of champaign, etc.

Trump encouraged Russia's help, welcomed it when it happened, and did nothing to stop it.

Is it really that much of a stretch to call Trump a Putin Puppet, though it's might be a tad hyperbolic, but on the campaign trail, Trump is definitely fair game for such a characterization. Hell, he's calling us communists, and every term of disparagement under the sun. I mean, if you can dish it out, what, you can't take it?
Trump is a person who thinks outside the box.

Let’s suppose you want to make a deal with a nasty dictator and perhaps avoid a war or set up trade between your nations. Do you begin by insulting him or do you possibly say a couple of nice things about him.

Let’s not forget that during the Obama administration, Hillary tried to reset relations between Russia and the United States. Rebel her nice little box with the word “reset“ spelled wrong in Russian.

1691701020872.jpeg

We will see five years from now what you actually had on Trump.

To Trump those fines you mentioned are peanuts.

Trump will go down in history as the most infamous president in American history. He's our Hitler. We never had one of those until now.

Like General Lee the traitor. Some people (conservatives) will love him 200 years from now. Even though he was a Democrat.

Forum List

Back