And POOF, it was gone....

God I love this guy Trump..........when I heard about this, I split my sides laughing.......got a million texts from friends............more laughing.

First thing he does in office is kick the climate nutters in the nut sack!!

Guy means business NOT as usual = WINNING :beer::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Bend over s0ns............starting next week, here comes the bumpy......coming in at mach 3!!:spinner:

It seems the NY Times was wrong when it claimed that the trumpster was back peddling on his anti global warming mantra....

"At 11:59 am eastern, the official White House website had a lengthy information page about the threat of climate change and the steps the federal government had taken to fight it. At noon, at the instant Donald Trump took office, the page was gone, as well as any mention of climate change or global warming."

All References to Climate Change Have Been Deleted From the White House Website
What was expected of the orange clown. Won't change reality one whit, however.

At 11:58 it was there and at 11:59, one minute before Trump took Oath of Office, CLIMATE CHANGE got booted off the Whitehouse Website.

For all you libs trying to console yourselves that there really isn't going to be any change. The change has just begun!!!!!

whitehouse.gov

View attachment 107711
Absolutely. A change has began. And when the end of 2019 rolls around, let us see where we are. Probably in worse shape than we were in 2008.

Texas Town Goes All In on Renewable Energy

Georgetown, a VERY conservative town in Texas, converted to sustainable energy
for the cost-effective advantages alone. This took years of research and planning.

There is NO REASON to keep pushing the contested 'global warming' agenda
if this merely riles people up, induces rejection division and backlash,
and distracts from real progress needed to invest in developing more efficient energy sources.

Liberals are defeating their own purpose by letting corporate politicians hijack the movement toward sustainable cost-effective energy to fuel political turf wars instead of collaborating on solutions all sides can agree on.
Yes, Texas in leading in the adaption of both wind and solar. And, when they change their outdated laws on generation, will lead in the adaptation of grid scale storage, making both solar and wind, 24-7. Right now, both solar and wind can produce electricity for 1/2 the cost per kw as dirty coal. Coal is dead, and natural gas will follow in a generations time.

There is NO REASON to keep pushing the contested 'global warming' agenda
if this merely riles people up, induces rejection division and backlash,
and distracts from real progress needed to invest in developing more efficient energy sources.

As if there was any reason for the hysteria to start with. The whole scam was based on models built from specious data and hyped by a political hack. Perhaps now the real data will come out and we can all see AGW for what it really was, a method to move large amount of monies from one pocket to another.

Current "renewable" energy technology is not up to the task of the expanding need of energy users. We could cover the country with windmills and fill the spaces in between with solar panels and it would still come up far short.

The real solutions for long term renewable energy will be a combination of space based beamed power, nuclear fission/fusion plants and thermal core taps. High return of energy per dollar and minimal footprint.
God, are you one really dumb fuck. This alone states that you have no idea what you are yapping about;

6a0133f03a1e37970b01b7c8c7f9f4970b-800wi

Global sea ice records broken (again)

Things font cast to exist because someone deleted it from their website but I know that historically ignoring science has always had good results. :eusa_dance:
Whats the science say?
Virtually every Scientific Society, National Academy of Science, and major University has policy statements that say that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. That is what science says.

Things font cast to exist because someone deleted it from their website but I know that historically ignoring science has always had good results. :eusa_dance:
Whats the science say?
Virtually every Scientific Society, National Academy of Science, and major University has policy statements that say that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. That is what science says.

Nope. That's what people heavily invested in the fraud claim. Their membership don't.

So, all the deniers are thrilled with Trump's Lysenkoism. They literally think TheParty can dictate how the physical world behaves. If TheParty declares there's no global warming, it will somehow go away.

But then, that goes along with their general Stalinist demeanor in every area.

God I love this guy Trump..........when I heard about this, I split my sides laughing.......got a million texts from friends............more laughing.

First thing he does in office is kick the climate nutters in the nut sack!!

Guy means business NOT as usual = WINNING :beer::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Bend over s0ns............starting next week, here comes the bumpy......coming in at mach 3!!:spinner:
Trump made it perfectly clear that the political class and their money laundering scheme to make money for themselves was going to end.

Nice to see that he is keeping his word...

So, all the deniers are thrilled with Trump's Lysenkoism. They literally think TheParty can dictate how the physical world behaves. If TheParty declares there's no global warming, it will somehow go away.

But then, that goes along with their general Stalinist demeanor in every area.

"CONSENSUS=LYSENKOISM"

9 hours later and still.........Im laughing. Have we ever seen a swifter ball kick by a new administration ever?:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

And the response from progressives is, "But the science says...........!!"

Now.........you talk about inability to connect the dots!! The level of clueless is beyond gone my friends.:itsok:

Been saying for years now that this climate stuff as presented by the alarmists is nothing more than a hobby.:banana: LOL....now it has never been clearer.:banana::banana:

Whats the science say?

Dear TNHarley the REAL science says
1. the natural occurring causes of climate changes far exceed that part that man is responsible for and can do something about
2. it's our MATERIAL CONSUMPTION AND POLLUTION that's an excessive problem.
To fix it, we'd basically have to go back to restricting human activity from "sun up to sun down"
and shut everything off at night.

Not going to happen in our consumer-driven capitalist dominant culture.

We can work on cost effective environmentally sustainable ways of keeping our society and cultural traditions.
While we are here on the planet, we can try to do the best we can.
But the science all points to the current rate of consumption and production of waste
being unsustainable. All the scare tactics in the world are not going to create the unity needed.
The key is collaboration, and then the best answers will come from those efforts.

Whats the science say?

Dear TNHarley the REAL science says
1. the natural occurring causes of climate changes far exceed that part that man is responsible for and can do something about
2. it's our MATERIAL CONSUMPTION AND POLLUTION that's an excessive problem.
To fix it, we'd basically have to go back to restricting human activity from "sun up to sun down"
and shut everything off at night.

Not going to happen in our consumer-driven capitalist dominant culture.

We can work on cost effective environmentally sustainable ways of keeping our society and cultural traditions.
While we are here on the planet, we can try to do the best we can.
But the science all points to the current rate of consumption and production of waste
being unsustainable. All the scare tactics in the world are not going to create the unity needed.
The key is collaboration, and then the best answers will come from those efforts.

Oh Gawd.........all that "unsustainable" shit was debunked back in the 1970's!

Putting your head in the sand doesn't charge reality of our changing climate.

Controlling the sun riiiiight get back to us when you have any luck with that.
Are you stating that the sun is causing the present warming? If so, how do you explain that fact that the Total Solar Irradiance has been going down since the turn of the century.

Forum List

Back