And So, With Charleston, The Cries To Ban Guns Resume ...

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
What we've got here is failure to communicate. The Left has failed to change the Constitution by arbitrary means, but it doesn't seem to compute.

The 2nd Amendment stands. The guns are out there. You will never get them back. Any attempt to ban citizen gun ownership would be met with guffaws, and be ignored.

I mean, who would turn them in?

What we've got here is failure to communicate. The Left has failed to change the Constitution by arbitrary means, but it doesn't seem to compute.

The 2nd Amendment stands. The guns are out there. You will never get them back. Any attempt to ban citizen gun ownership would be met with guffaws, and be ignored.

Your premise is wrong.

There is no effort to ban guns.

Common sense strongly suggests some form of gun control is necessary. What form that takes cannot be debated because fools believe gun control is a slippery slope to total banishment.

Lucky for the Gun/Ammunition/NRA Complex that so many fools continue to parrot the BIG LIE, that is, "THEY want to take away your guns".

Your premise is wrong.

Common sense strongly suggests some form of gun control is necessary. What form that takes cannot be debated because fools believe gun control is a slippery slope to total banishment.

Lucky for the NRA and the Gun/Ammunition/NRA Complex that so many fools continue to parrot the BIG LIE, that is, "THEY want to take away your guns".

Moron, we have all kinds of gun control...sadly for you anti gun extremists the bad guys ignore you and your dumb laws...since they are aimed at peaceful, law abiding people and not criminals......

And history has shown......anti gun extremists never quit until they get a ban...and forced turn ins........ask the British, the French and Australia.....as well as Germany....and various locations that have tried to ban types of weapons and ammo......

We know who you anti gun extremists are and what you want...and we will fight you each step of the way....

hilary is the next line of attack....she is going to appoint more Supreme Court judges...they will attack gun rights for the left.....

Perfect, a thread that accuses "the left aka the boogeyman" of wanting something they dont want.

This is when you choose one wack a doodle and claim that person is a representative for the left.

Individuality? Whats that?

Not me, to be sure. I have never killed a human being in my life that the federal government didn't instruct me to.

Let's actually try some mental health institutions, shall we? Let's put the monsters away rather than let them run wild in our streets.

Incidently, "change the Constitution by "arbitrary means"?? What the helll are you espousing? A tyrannical dictatorship?

Your premise is wrong.

Public school victim? I did not say there was an effort. I said the cries had resumed.

Common sense strongly suggests some form of gun control is necessary.

What sort of control do you believe would have prevented the Charleston shooting?

For starters, how about criminal control? How about those convicted of a single unprovoked violent act against another human are not seen again? It would not apply to this case, but would sure clean up the house.

What form that takes cannot be debated because fools believe gun control is a slippery slope to total banishment.

Of course. No one trusts you. Get over it.

Lucky for the Gun/Ammunition/NRA Complex that so many fools continue to parrot the BIG LIE, that is, "THEY want to take away your guns".

Hunting and sport shooting are not mentioned in the Constitution.

hilary is the next line of attack....she is going to appoint more Supreme Court judges...they will attack gun rights for the left.....

Even if that comes to pass, it will make no difference.

Are you willing to bet your rights on that......?

No need. How would you deal with over 100,000,000 armed individuals, allowing for the few sheep who would kneel to such nonsense, engaging in civil disobedience?

Your premise is wrong.

Face it, the Idiot in Chief has already started to whine about gun control, even though it has already come out that the perp has a history of drug (and probably mental health) problems.....
Dylann Storm Roof Police name suspect in Charleston church shooting Q13 FOX News

According to The Post and Courier, Roof is currently out on bond in connection with multiple recent arrests on drug and trespassing charges. According to Lexington County School District One, Roof attended White Knoll High School in Lexington, South Carolina for one year, WCSC is reporting.

And you can't forget that it's already illegal for people with mental health issues to even own guns....

Instead of more gun control for law-abiding citizens, how about better mental health screening and banning drug addicts from carrying guns????

(And BTW, reports are that the perp reloaded five times, so if anybody else in the church would have had a gun, lives could have been saved).

Your premise is wrong.

Face it, the Idiot in Chief has already started to whine about gun control, even though it has already come out that the perp has a history of drug (and probably mental health) problems.....
Dylann Storm Roof Police name suspect in Charleston church shooting Q13 FOX News

According to The Post and Courier, Roof is currently out on bond in connection with multiple recent arrests on drug and trespassing charges. According to Lexington County School District One, Roof attended White Knoll High School in Lexington, South Carolina for one year, WCSC is reporting.

And you can't forget that it's already illegal for people with mental health issues to even own guns....

Instead of more gun control for law-abiding citizens, how about better mental health screening and banning drug addicts from carrying guns????

(And BTW, reports are that the perp reloaded five times, so if anybody else in the church would have had a gun, lives could have been saved).

Ears, the gun grabbers and left loons will never let a crisis go to waste....even if they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of ever achieving their goal

Your premise is wrong.
This is a lie.
The Obama openly wants to ban rifles, handguns and shotguns; any number of people support him in this.
Aside form the fact that this is also a lie....
Still waiting for your response in the honest discussion you wanted about gun control - a link to that conversation is available in my sig.

Look what is happening in mexico where guns are banned!? If they try and ban guns in the states there is going to be a civil war.

To paraphrase a prominent democrat politician "never let a tragedy go to waste" but what happens if there is no 2nd Amendment issue? What law could have prevented the tragedy if the perpetrator was carrying a firearm in violation of the law?

Your premise is wrong.

Lucky for the NRA and the Gun/Ammunition/NRA Complex that so many fools continue to parrot the BIG LIE, that is, "THEY want to take away your guns".

Moron, we have all kinds of gun control...sadly for you anti gun extremists the bad guys ignore you and your dumb laws...since they are aimed at peaceful, law abiding people and not criminals......

And history has shown......anti gun extremists never quit until they get a ban...and forced turn ins........ask the British, the French and Australia.....as well as Germany....and various locations that have tried to ban types of weapons and ammo......

We know who you anti gun extremists are and what you want...and we will fight you each step of the way....

Everyone of your posts are restatements of cliches. Of course there are gun controls, and yet still too many innocents are slaughtered by guns. You and others like you are examples of those who have decided no solutions exist, unless all guns are confiscated.

I don't believe that to be true. Reasonable people can discuss ideas as to how we can mitigate gun violence, and potentially reduce the number of guns in the hands of the unstable.

I wonder about those on this message board who fear any form of gun control, do they wonder or know that they are unstable? If so are their objections based solely on this question they ask themselves, "how would new laws impact me?"

Last edited:
Everyone of your posts are restatements of cliches.
And yours, demonstrative of your unwillingness to have an open, honest discussion ofthe issue.
Of course there are gun controls, and yet still too many innocents are slaughtered by guns.
99.99712% of the gun is the US arer NOT used to murder someone, indicative that current gun control laws work.
You and others like you are examples of those who have decided no solutions exist, unless all guns are confiscated.
The only people who have decided this are those who want to confiscate guns.
Reasonable people can discuss ideas as to how we can mitigate gun violence, and potentially reduce the number of guns in the hands of the unstable.
You, on the other hand, have no desire to have that honest and open discussion

Forum List

Back