And They Just Keep On Dropping Like Flies On A Window Sill...

Has anyone started to wonder if there could be some sort of connection between some of these deaths? I'm starting to become a little suspicious..
Be afraid. Be very afraid. If we use the Tuskegee Experiment as the intro then there is no reason to believe the treachery has been on pause since the 1930s. MKULTRA, for example, is alive and flourishing and will continue right into the future.

:confused:

Hdbv6ux.jpg

Dr. Harriet Hall, Staunch Critic of Anti-vaxxers and Alternative Medicine, Dies Suddenly in Her Sleep​

Dr. Harriet Hall was a proponent of the vaccination mandate and against all-natural remedies.

“Are you contemplating getting a second booster for COVID-19? Check out my SkepDoc’s Corner at Skept Inquirer to find out why I say your decision should be a resounding YES!” she wrote in a post.

:confused:

WTktOVb.jpg

....and the sad list goes on....it never ends..... :confused:

2-Year-Old Child Dies Suddenly One Day After Receiving Both the COVID Vaccine and Annual Flu Vaccine​

January 16, 2023

Two years ago, MSM couldn't wait to tell us how many people "died from COVID". Death counts were on every single news station, and of front page of every newspaper, around the clock, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
Now, just as this thread title says, people are literally dropping like flies, and you hear nothing...

I've said it a hundred times, but I'll say it again. People who participate in coercion know very little of their actual role in it. And absolutely nothing at all of the consequence.

If there really is something to the "died suddenly" claims, supporters are doing us a great disservice by making it seem like just another whacky conspiracy theory.

Left has somehow managed to demonize coughs, sniffles and having no symptoms at all, but normalized strokes, blood clots, neurological disorders, and "died suddenly".

The stories will just going to keep continuing......and the deaf and blind will never believe them. :confused:

The best part of Biden stealing the elections is that natural selection will run its course.
Those deaf an blind would never take the jab if Trump was still in the office.

1672720189724688.jpg

....and the sad list goes on....it never ends..... :confused:

2-Year-Old Child Dies Suddenly One Day After Receiving Both the COVID Vaccine and Annual Flu Vaccine​

January 16, 2023

I think I heard leftist screaming in the background "CORELATION DOESN"T MEAN CAUSATION".

1672718589756495.jpg

Forum List

Back