And They Just Keep On Dropping Like Flies On A Window Sill...

Yeah, they should have gone after trump when Trump's vaccine started killing people.

Who knows? Maybe their is something going on behind the scenes we don't know about it.

I am pretty certain Trump is paying attention though.
Trump followers will create a theory as to why Trump was not guilty & those meddling Democrats caused every problem.

To the point!

Why is it that the angry extremist right in America so reliably reject mainstream science.

Is it related to science flying in the face of Christianity's irrational beliefs in the supernatural?
Donald give us a break. When Covid hit, "the science" was tossed out the window and the Vaccine Regime took over. Anyone QUESTIONING them was mocked, scorned, fired or worse. Have you ever heard of the scientific method? Do you know what it means?

Let us know when they become even 10% the number of deaths from COVID.
1673241092301.png

1673241130132.png

SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination-Associated Myocarditis in Children Ages 12-17: A Stratified National Database Analysis​

1673241277095.png

1673241382577.png

Correlation not always being causation, I do not know whether there is any connection between these increased sudden-deaths and the vaccines/boosters.
What I do know for a fact is that I'm damn glad I didn't get vaxxed.

Trump followers will create a theory as to why Trump was not guilty & those meddling Democrats caused every problem.
If you listen here, after former CIA spook, Mike Pompeo, admits that the entire Covid plandemic is an outsized "exercise," gone, "live." Trump himself, whispers, like a petulant child, that they did not let him in on the whole thing. . . Trump had no complete intelligence on the entire plan, or what the WEF and WHO were planing for the next two years. Why? WE can only speculate on that. . .

I have thought a lot of things over the past several years about Trump, but on this Covid garbage, I am reasonably sure, he bears not a lot of responsibility here. . . you can tell by his body language here, and by the way he whispers, barely audible, "you should have let us know. . . " I think that is at about minute 1:17 or 1:18 or so, maybe a second later. .

Last edited:
What the news is reporting is that the heart condition associated with the vaccine and younger men does occur but is extremely rare side effect.

but the news also reported that those who have had Covid, are also at a higher risk of getting this same heart condition than those who have gotten the vaccine, though both have a very low risk factor!

....but with all of the hundreds of millions getting the vaccine and/ or catching covid, even with the below 1% chance of getting the heart condition, there still could be lots of people getting the heart condition.

What the news is reporting is that the heart condition associated with the vaccine and younger men does occur but is extremely rare side effect.

but the news also reported that those who have had Covid, are also at a higher risk of getting this same heart condition than those who have gotten the vaccine, though both have a very low risk factor!

....but with all of the hundreds of millions getting the vaccine and/ or catching covid, even with the below 1% chance of getting the heart condition, there still could be lots of people getting the heart condition.

So rare we see them dying from it nearly every day.

Make sure you get your booster sweety.

I'm on my fourth shot, so is the hubby and old parents, and older sister, and we are all just fine, no covid, and no heart disease side effect!I

If 100,000,000 got the shot, 10% getting the heart condition would be 10 million
1% would be 1 million getting the heart condition,

1/10% would be 100,000 people with the heart condition side effect,

1/100th % would be 10,000 people,

1/1000th% would be 1000 people.

HOW MANY PEOPLE have you heard of in the news dying of this heart condition? 10?

BE AFRAID! Be VERY AFRAID! :rolleyes:

iu

No, what the government and the news reporters tell Care4all to believe, is, much more important than the folks having heart attacks every single day, and dying every single day.

1673258375012.png

Some folks NEED to be lied to.. . . . if they actually thought that our system was devolving into the likes of something like China or Russia? They would not know how to cope.

But, there is hope, as last years most searched term shows us. . . this is not over yet.

I'm on my fourth shot, so is the hubby and old parents, and older sister, and we are all just fine, no covid, and no heart disease side effect!I

If 100,000,000 got the shot, 10% getting the heart condition would be 10 million
1% would be 1 million getting the heart condition,

1/10% would be 100,000 people with the heart condition side effect,

1/100th % would be 10,000 people,

1/1000th% would be 1000 people.

HOW MANY PEOPLE have you heard of in the news dying of this heart condition? 10?

BE AFRAID! Be VERY AFRAID! :rolleyes:
There are other bad things that these promote, that increase to.

Because they destroy the background immunity, they cause an exponential rise in the risk of many types of both cancers, other types of viral diseases and auto-immune diseases.

In the news this season, you probably heard about the epidemic of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection (RSV) this year? That happened only in the jabbed.

Unfortunately, I have heard nothing bad recurrent cases of cancer coming back among those who have taken the jab as well, and recurrent viral infections.

You don't know that they weren't also Covid infect at sometime since 2019.

Texas Data Shows Unvaccinated People 20 times More Likely to Die From COVID-19

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, people aged 12 and older vaccinated with an updated (bivalent) booster had an 18.6 times lower risk of dying from COVID-19 than the unvaccinated in October 2022. They also had 3.1 times lower risk of testing positive for COVID-19 in November 2022.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back