And THIS is Why Trump Doesn't Want to Debate Harris

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Here we see some hecklers at a Harris rally. She handles them nicely the first time around. But they wouldn't stop so she set them right.

Trump wants none of this.

You want to see this woman laughing. Because whe she doesn't that is your ass.

Oooooo!..."I'm speaking now"....That's really giving them the ole what for!!

a-incredulity.jpg

Here we see some hecklers at a Harris rally. She handles them nicely the first time around. But they wouldn't stop so she set them right.

You want to see this woman laughing. Because whe she doesn't that is your ass. [Me: Huh?]

Just a few hours ago, Trump accepted 3 debates. Harris has accepted [perhaps] 1 of them.

Stop your lies, 'SYL'

Trump wants 3 debates, Kamala won't even answer press questions. Apparently she finally agreed to the ABC debate, no doubt having received the debate questions. I wonder the Democrats will try the Biden prep at Camp David again? It worked so well the first time!

There is no need for Harris to debate the blob. Nobody’s mind will be changed in the next 3 months. Further, as we saw with the Biden debate, all the blob does is lie; why give him a platform to engage in such a lie fest.

I think she does need to do some media events though. Town halls, that sort of thing. Rallies are great and all but for those who are not convinced (I’m not one of them), she needs to frame what her administration is going to focus on, what it is going to be about, and what the danger is of having the blob back in office.

Doing the on the stump is one thing--those are the broad strokes. There needs to be some details. But there is no need to debate the blob given his behavior.

Forum List

Back