and this is why we don't trust ant gunners with mental health information....

Keep in mind that by far the most likely person to be shot by his gun is himself. I believe the police had very good intentions.

No brain...that is not true.....that is an anti gun lie that they use to scare people...

How is that a lie? About 20,000 gun suicides each year. Who is more likely to be shot by that gun if not the owner? Especially since he is suicidal according to his girlfriend.

there are over 90 million gun owners in the country.....minus the self inflicted wounds that is well over 80 million people not killed by their own gun each year....

and between keeping a gun or owning a car...get rid of the car, keep the gun....

Each year....

Accidental Car deaths....34,000
Accidental gun deaths 505

Non fatal accidental injuries each year....

Cars 2.31 million
guns 17,000

Keep the gun, take the bus.....

Keep in mind that by far the most likely person to be shot by his gun is himself. I believe the police had very good intentions.

No brain...that is not true.....that is an anti gun lie that they use to scare people...

How is that a lie? About 20,000 gun suicides each year. Who is more likely to be shot by that gun if not the owner? Especially since he is suicidal according to his girlfriend.

there are over 90 million gun owners in the country.....minus the self inflicted wounds that is well over 80 million people not killed by their own gun each year....

and between keeping a gun or owning a car...get rid of the car, keep the gun....

Each year....

Cars 2.31 million
guns 17,000

None of that changes that he is the most likely person to be shot and killed by his gun.

Each year....

Cars 2.31 million
guns 17,000

None of that changes that he is the most likely person to be shot and killed by his gun.

Actually, he is most likely to die in his car, not the gun.......just going to the store from groceries since most accidents in cars occur within 10 miles from home....

Each year....

Cars 2.31 million
guns 17,000

Actually, he is most likely to die in his car, not the gun.......just going to the store from groceries since most accidents in cars occur within 10 miles from home....

That doesn't make my statement a lie. He is the most likely person to be shot and killed by his gun.

and he is more likely to die in his car...keep the gun take the bus....

Again my statement was not a lie and you have done nothing to show it was. My statement stands. He is the most likely person to be shot and killed by his gun.

I have no idea why you are talking about cars. There are lots of ways a person can die. They don't change who is most often shot and killed by guns. That is the owner.

Again my statement was not a lie and you have done nothing to show it was. My statement stands. He is the most likely person to be shot and killed by his gun.

I have no idea why you are talking about cars. There are lots of ways a person can die. They don't change who is most often shot and killed by guns. That is the owner.

And?

And?

So by taking his gun they were protecting him. They have good intentions. I do agree there should be a way to get it back without going to court however.

And?

So by taking his gun they were protecting him. They have good intentions. I do agree there should be a way to get it back without going to court however.

If they had good intentions they would give them back.

And the communists had good intentions when they starved the kulaks........

And?

If they had good intentions they would give them back.

Without a source other than gun sites it's hard to say why they wouldn't. We dont have the full story.

You'd feel better if he shot himself or shot others then himself? He told his girlfriend he was going to kill himself.

You'd feel better if he shot himself or shot others then himself? He told his girlfriend he was going to kill himself.

That is what the girlfreind said........was it the truth? And since when does it take just one person to tell an officer something and then they can commit you on one visit...imagine the abuse of that policy.....

Which is, again, why we can't trust anti gunners with mental health information as part of a background check....they can't help themselves from abusing it....

It would be like trusting Gollum with the ring of power.......

That is what the girlfreind said........was it the truth? And since when does it take just one person to tell an officer something and then they can commit you on one visit...imagine the abuse of that policy.....

Which is, again, why we can't trust anti gunners with mental health information as part of a background check....they can't help themselves from abusing it....

It would be like trusting Gollum with the ring of power.......

Given we don't have a good source we don't know exactly what happened. Gun sites always leave out important information.

Forum List

Back