And Till This Day,Leftist Keep Rounding Off The Hillary Win To 3 Or 4 Million Votes.Enough Already!

Let them have their claim to a 'Popular Vote' win, illegals and all - it's their 'Participation Trophy' after having lost the election.

One hundred posts of a thread purporting to claim that

"65,844,610 < 62,979,636"

:dig:

shakehead.gif

Let them have their claim to a 'Popular Vote' win, illegals and all - it's their 'Participation Trophy' after having lost the election.

Nope.

Not givin' the lying Left even the possibility of hope.

Give 'em that, and it will be their raison d'être for all the roadblocks they'll throw up for the next 4 years.

shakehead.gif

Look at the lie I've reduced you to.

The claim here is simply that illegal aliens gave Bill's wife her totals.

And they did, fool.

shakehead.gif

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

In your face, fool

Once again for those from the shallow end of the gene puddle:

Clinton 65,844,610 (48.2%)
Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

Number of votes counted & confirmed as legitimate: 136,628,459
"Negotiable" portion of above: 000,000,000 (0.00000%)

Just an interesting note...

anyone else notice that as soon as it became clear that Hillary was going to win the popular vote, the rightwing propaganda machine picked a number out of thin air -

3 million illegals voting for her -

that just happened to be the number needed to just exceed her margin of victory in the popular vote.

Clinton ends up winning by 2.9 million votes...

...but 3 million of those votes were illegals!!!!!!

Amazing!!!

Oh yeah I noticed that. The moment the estimate of "between 2 and 3 million votes" came out, there it was.

Actually I like to think it was (also) simply recycled from the "three million Amish mobilizing to vote for Rump" malarkitude:

amish1.png

Now we have this thread where at least three people are willing to appear such a degree of Stupid as to maintain that "62" is greater than "65".

We are truly feeling the full brunt of what Orwell really meant by "Ignorance is Strength".

Gee...you keep ignoring the indications that the "winning" votes for your candidate weren't legal votes.

Kinda sinks you, huh?

You have 3 million votes proven illegal?

Let's see that.

shakehead.gif

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

In your face, fool

An illegal immigrant isn't an illegal voter. Unless he votes.

Once again for those from the shallow end of the gene puddle:

Clinton 65,844,610 (48.2%)
Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

Number of votes counted & confirmed as legitimate: 136,628,459
"Negotiable" portion of above: 000,000,000 (0.00000%)

And once again for the lying Left....

"While states control the voter registration process, some states are so notoriously slipshod in their controls (California, Virginia and New York — all of which have political movements to legalize voting by noncitizens — come to mind) that it would be shocking if many illegals didn't vote.

Remember, a low-ball estimate says there are at least 11 million to 12 million illegals in the U.S., but that's based on faulty Census data. More likely estimates put the number at 20 million to 30 million."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

Donald Trump won both the elector college and the popular vote....counting only legal voters.

i wonder what percent of LA and NY are illegal aliens, and what %% of both mega-towns are still allowing relatives of dead people to vote for their dead relative.

i wonder what percent of LA and NY are illegal aliens, and what %% of both mega-towns are still allowing relatives of dead people to vote for their dead relative.

There's the Democrat request:
“When I die, bury me in Chicago because I want to remain politically active”

Just an interesting note...

anyone else notice that as soon as it became clear that Hillary was going to win the popular vote, the rightwing propaganda machine picked a number out of thin air -

3 million illegals voting for her -

that just happened to be the number needed to just exceed her margin of victory in the popular vote.

Clinton ends up winning by 2.9 million votes...

...but 3 million of those votes were illegals!!!!!!

Amazing!!!

Oh yeah I noticed that. The moment the estimate of "between 2 and 3 million votes" came out, there it was.

Actually I like to think it was (also) simply recycled from the "three million Amish mobilizing to vote for Rump" malarkitude:

amish1.png

Now we have this thread where at least three people are willing to appear such a degree of Stupid as to maintain that "62" is greater than "65".

We are truly feeling the full brunt of what Orwell really meant by "Ignorance is Strength".

Gee...you keep ignoring the indications that the "winning" votes for your candidate weren't legal votes.

Kinda sinks you, huh?

You have 3 million votes proven illegal?

Let's see that.

I believe they're cleverly disguised as Amish.

The rest of us wonder what percent of the inside of your skull has ever had viable living cells in it.

The majority of Americans voted for Trump. It's why he won the presidency.

In what dictionary is 46.1% a "majority" of anything?

Soooo.....why are you running from this question???

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

No guts, or honesty,....you must be a Liberal, huh?

:argue::2up: God, will these leftist commentators ever stop bringing up the lie that Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8/2.9/3.0 Million votes! How long has it been? Six weeks?, and still when you watch any cable news show, they still have to bring it up!
:desk:
It's either, "Yes, But Hillary won the popular Vote" ,,or,,"Well, despite the electoral vote, Hillary still won by 3 million votes",,,and "Well,,being Hillary won by over three million votes,technically speaking, she should be the "President Elect". :cow:
Just get ready, all of 2017, we may have to listen to this cow manure that Hillary beat Donald by millions and millions of votes, yet, about 40 states will all be yelling back at them, that about 5 or 6 Million illegal aliens also voted for Hillary !!!! :cranky:
Like all lefties the number gets bigger the more often they tell the story.

Forum List

Back