And Till This Day,Leftist Keep Rounding Off The Hillary Win To 3 Or 4 Million Votes.Enough Already!

:argue::2up: God, will these leftist commentators ever stop bringing up the lie that Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8/2.9/3.0 Million votes! How long has it been? Six weeks?, and still when you watch any cable news show, they still have to bring it up!
:desk:
It's either, "Yes, But Hillary won the popular Vote" ,,or,,"Well, despite the electoral vote, Hillary still won by 3 million votes",,,and "Well,,being Hillary won by over three million votes,technically speaking, she should be the "President Elect". :cow:
Just get ready, all of 2017, we may have to listen to this cow manure that Hillary beat Donald by millions and millions of votes, yet, about 40 states will all be yelling back at them, that about 5 or 6 Million illegal aliens also voted for Hillary !!!! :cranky:

Seriously, did anyone not bother to tell them that USA is a republic?

The public school system at work.
and hey, my prediction was very close, I had Trump close to 48% and Shrillary around 43/44.....Pretty Spot On !!!!

:argue::2up: God, will these leftist commentators ever stop bringing up the lie that Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8/2.9/3.0 Million votes! How long has it been? Six weeks?, and still when you watch any cable news show, they still have to bring it up!
It's either, "Yes, But Hillary won the popular Vote" ,,or,,"Well, despite the electoral vote, Hillary still won by 3 million votes",,,and "Well,,being Hillary won by over three million votes,technically speaking, she should be the "President Elect". :cow:
Just get ready, all of 2017, we may have to listen to this cow manure that Hillary beat Donald by millions and millions of votes, yet, about 40 states will all be yelling back at them, that about 5 or 6 Million illegal aliens also voted for Hillary !!!! :cranky:

and hey, my prediction was very close, I had Trump close to 48% and Shrillary around 43/44.....Pretty Spot On !!!!

BULLSHIT.

Read 'em and weep, retard:

Clinton 65,844,610 (48.2%)
Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

--- You're completely dead wrong, retard.

Here's my source. Where's yours?

i guess we will all have to get used to all of these wussies reminding us that Hillary won by 4 million votes all year!

BULLSHIT.

Read 'em and weep, retard:

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

--- You're completely dead wrong, retard.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

and till this day the room goats are still including the 5 to 7 illegal votes in the final tallies to claim that Hillary got more votes,,,,Us Real Americans arent buying it!,,,Face It! TRUMP Got More "Legal Votes"!! maybe by 4 Million! and I was right in my prediction a week before the election. If you deduct the illegal votes, its closer to Trump 48/Beast 46/Johnson and that stupid bitch, the remaining 6%.

What would the number be if they didn't count illegible voters?
Easy, Breezy......

Trump wins the popular vote.

And, he did.

BULLSHIT.

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

--- You're completely dead wrong, retards.

That barnyard vulgarity is pretty much an admission that you know she didn't win and legal popular vote.

This is significant....so much so that I want you to bookmark this thread: it's gong to be your first loss of the New Year!

That's because you will have to eschew reality, logic, experience or any degree of insight....
..either that or admit that the only ....ONLY....way Bill's wife won the popular vote was by counting the illegal alien votes that the snake Obama told them to cast.

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

You Can’t Wake a Person Who Is Pretending to Be Asleep – Navajo Proverb

Once again for you kids who came on the short bus (or even stayed virgins)

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

Which number is bigger DUMBASS??

Those counts are all certified. And sourced. And there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Unfuckingreal. :banghead:

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

Those counts are all certified. And sourced. And there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Let's reveal you as the fool everyone recognizes you to be....

...the vulgar fool....

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."

That's about a million and a half back in 2008....

Now....if 6.4 percent of noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

C'mon.....let's see some more "is not, isssss nootttttttt!!!" whining, fool.

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

Too bad it means NOTHING.....you LOST

Once again for you kids who were distracted by shiny objects when cerebellae were handed out:

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

*I* wasn't in a 'contest'. I corrected a bogus number put out in this thread *HE* lost.

If you're actually going to stand in front of the class and tell us all that 65 million is several million *LESS* than 62 million then you need to go back to grammar school, Bunky.

Again the numbers are the numbers and there ain't a damn thing in the world you can do about that so like it or lump it Homer.

Once again for you kids who were distracted by shiny objects when cerebellae were handed out:

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

No one is saying Bill's wife didn't get more votes....

....just proving that they weren't legal votes.

Illegal aliens flocked to her and the snake, Obama.

That's the truth.....isn't it.

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

*I* wasn't in a 'contest'. I corrected a bogus number put out in this thread *HE* lost.

Again the numbers are the numbers and there ain't a damn thing in the world you can do about that so like it or lump it Homer.

"Again the numbers are the numbers..."

...and they include over 3 million illegal alien votes.

True?

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

"Again the numbers are the numbers..."

...and they include over 3 million illegal alien votes.

True?
and who lives in LA and Manhattan? lots and lots of illegal aliens! maybe even millions,,,and no need to show ID so long as u vote for Hillary!

Forum List

Back