And to think that left continues to demand MORE government

How about we tell every agency found to have such shitty accounting practices that their funding is frozen at previous level until they can account for the “missing” funds.
And you know what would happen? They would “cook the books” so that the funds magically appeared. That’s the simple reality that you progressives can’t grasp for some reason.

So, you want to keep spending more and more money even when you know it is being wasted....and I am the progressive...fuck dude if you were not so stupid that would be funny
No, stupid, I’m the one pointing it out and calling for a return to constitutional government. You’re the fragile snowflake forced to lie after coming up with an idea so fuck’n stupid, even you are embarrassed by it once it was pointed out to you.

Then we should stop doing so, it is not our job
It is absolutely our job to stop evil wherever it exists (9/11 alone proved that much). You progressive pussies just don’t have the stomach for it.

So, we need to go far away to Iraq, and Afghanistan, because of terrorists who all were living in the U.S.A?

That is pure suicide. Libertarians simply can’t grasp that if Germany had beaten us to the nuclear bomb, we would all be enslaved and speaking German right now. It is a perpetual race to the next ultimate weapon, and the moment we let our guard down is the moment that the U.S. ceases to exist.
Nobody is calling for cuts in R&D. We're calling for cuts in playing World Police. We can still have the most dominant military if we force some accountability and make the military spend those funds wisely, on our defense, not on Germany's or South Korea's or Japan's or anyone else.

How dare we not pay 48% of the World's military budget.

It costs hundreds of billions, soon to be trillions, to protect europe.

Protect Europe from what, the Soviet monster created in Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam Conferences with Democrat American (Anglo) Freemasons FDR, and Truman, or the (Anglo) Freemason Churchill out of the UK, who appeased, and increased Stalin's power, and influence?

Europe demands we protect them and our lawmakers give in. I'd love to leave europe altogether. They can fight their own battles and wars.

That is pure suicide. Libertarians simply can’t grasp that if Germany had beaten us to the nuclear bomb, we would all be enslaved and speaking German right now. It is a perpetual race to the next ultimate weapon, and the moment we let our guard down is the moment that the U.S. ceases to exist.
Nobody is calling for cuts in R&D. We're calling for cuts in playing World Police. We can still have the most dominant military if we force some accountability and make the military spend those funds wisely, on our defense, not on Germany's or South Korea's or Japan's or anyone else.

Protect Europe from what, the Soviet monster created in Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam Conferences with Democrat American (Anglo) Freemasons FDR, and Truman, or the (Anglo) Freemason Churchill out of the UK, who appeased, and increased Stalin's power, and influence?

I don't disagree with you there. FDR, churchill ceded off eastern europe to that murderer in russian.

Then we should stop doing so, it is not our job

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course we should but we don't.

Unimaginable and inexcusable ineptitude by our federal government.
An audit conducted by Ernst & Young found that the agency’s accounting procedures are so flawed that there is no reliable way to track how it uses its $40 billion annual budget.
If a private organization was this inept, the left would take to the streets with violence. They would demand all kinds of “regulatory” reforms and legislation. And yet when it happens with tax payer dollars, all they do is shrug and insist that we need more government.

Major Pentagon agency can’t account for $800 million — but still may get a budget increase
I'm guessing they CAN account for the money but it is all invested in highly top secret programs that they don't want to divulge

Europe demands we protect them and our lawmakers give in. I'd love to leave europe altogether. They can fight their own battles and wars.

Russia had trouble with mini-Chechnya in war, I think the threat is hyped up, overwhelmingly.

I'm guessing they CAN account for the money but it is all invested in highly top secret programs that they don't want to divulge
Nope. That is all accounted for without “divulging” it. But I do agree with you that they CAN account for that money - it ended in the pockets of those in power.

An audit conducted by Ernst & Young found that the agency’s accounting procedures are so flawed that there is no reliable way to track how it uses its $40 billion annual budget.
If a private organization was this inept, the left would take to the streets with violence. They would demand all kinds of “regulatory” reforms and legislation. And yet when it happens with tax payer dollars, all they do is shrug and insist that we need more government.

Major Pentagon agency can’t account for $800 million — but still may get a budget increase

Agreed, the question not asked is why does Trump and the GOP demand that the Defense Budget be increased, and not support the State Dept. and diplomacy?

In fact the attack by them on the issue of Public Health, solely for political purposes, is more harmful to the public than a 911 attack every 15 years.

I don't disagree with you there. FDR, churchill ceded off eastern europe to that murderer in russian.

Well, over-spending on military / war, definitely played a role in the Soviet-Union collapse, how much might be a matter of debate, however.

Nope. That is all accounted for without “divulging” it. But I do agree with you that they CAN account for that money - it ended in the pockets of those in power.
I dunno. That's a possibility but I would put money on black site research projects.

Agreed, the question not asked is why does Trump and the GOP demand that the Defense Budget be increased, and not support the State Dept. and diplomacy?
There is just as much waste, fraud, and abuse in the State Department. The question remains: how can the left demand more government, larger government, and more money to government when they are this inept? They whine about private corporations for less - even though the private corporations isn’t wasting their money.

Lol, it's you trumpkins that want more military spending, not us sensible folks.

There is just as much waste, fraud, and abuse in the State Department. The question remains: how can the left demand more government, larger government, and more money to government when they are this inept? They whine about private corporations for less - even though the private corporations isn’t wasting their money.

So, is it Left wing to demand for more military (larger) government?

Lol, it's you trumpkins that want more military spending, not us sensible folks.

So, when the Soviets increased military spending, they were "Trumpkins" too?

A. There is nothing “sensible” about you bat-shit crazy progressives

B. Defense is the constitutional responsibility of the federal government.

C. Spending isn’t the issue here. It’s the ineptitude of government. Have a reading comprehension problem?

A. There is nothing “sensible” about you bat-shit crazy progressives

B. Defense is the constitutional responsibility of the federal government.

C. Spending isn’t the issue here. It’s the ineptitude of government. Have a reading comprehension problem?

I thought Jefferson didn't want a standing army?

Are you so confused that you think the soviets have a say in our military budget?

Of course the Great Trumpkin may have consulted them on the most recent one I suppose.

Are you so confused that you think the soviets have a say in our military budget?

Of course the Great Trumpkin may have consulted them on the most recent one I suppose.

The point is some on the Left, have been for increased military too.

Forum List

Back