Andrew Breitbart is Dead

A democrat targeted assassination.
May he rest in peace.
I went to Google News, saw one article that claimed OBAMA did it AND DRUDGE did it, then I quit reading and clicked to this Board. He was disgusting when Senator Kennedy died, also when he edited the clip of Sherrod. No warrior, no military service. though he loathed Hollywood, he married the daughter of an entertainer. A true hero for the very rightwing. He did end Anthony Weiner's career, BECAUSE WEINER LIED. Still, why consider him a commentator? He was an entertainer. Like Coulter.

Too young to die, may his family find comfort.

Not only an entertainer, but an entertainer who had been blacklisted in Hollywood for attending two Communist Party meetings!

We shall see, after the spectacle he put on at CPAC yelling at the OWS protesters I have already suspected he had some sort of substance abuse issues.

If that's true, we should lower the flags to half mast. Or is that only good for black drug addicts.

CA lowered our flags to half mast this last week.....for the Marines killed in the Mid-Air in Yuma.

Keep it classy, Ms. "Working Women Deserve Rape".
CA lowered our flags to half mast this last week.....for the Marines killed in the Mid-Air in Yuma.

Appropriate, glad to learn the state did that. That was a tragedy.

I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy.

I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.

Why don't you go pull up my post in that thread, TM.
Then I would like a sincere apology from you.
Why? She didn't direct it at you.

Your first post in the thread, and you're feeling aggrieved and looking for an apology?

Yup....because (even though you won't admit it) she believes that all conservatives are alike, Synth. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, ok. I'm sorry that you're a fucking idiot. Does that help?

I didn't say you were wrong, you fucking moronic half wit. I challenged TruthMocker on her lack of insistence that you 'prove' your claim.... which she does to every rightwinger on the board.

I never apologize for other people's stupidity.... only ever for my own. You lie like TruthMocker.

why are you being so evil in a thread about someones death?

Because you accused me of disrespecting Kennedy when he died..... I wasn't even a member of this board at that time. So you lied about me.... again. Lair!

Where did I do that?

I was reading each page of this thread, and just had to stop and click on last page.... does the left have any decency at all? :doubt:

R.I.P. Andrew​

Be fair.... the right showed little respect when Ted Kennedy died. If it's ok for one side, it's ok for both. I don't care what they say about Breitbart... he was a good guy in my book - even though I didn't necessarily agree with some of what he said. I treat his death the way I do any other 'celebrity'... I feel very sorry for his kids.

I will dignify you with an answer because I respect you.... Ted Kennedy was a murderer who was allowed to get away with it for decades and worshiped by the left as a 'good man'.
Andrew Breitbart didnt kill a young woman... he exposed the left for who they were. He fought them with their own tactics, but he never killed anyone.

Some of the comments here today are despicable... not shocking, and worse yet, expected.

I agree about Kennedy. He got off that incident because of his family.... anyone else would have gone to prison. But it is what it is. I don't expect the left to behave any better than the right do.

I suspect there is a lot of relief on the left today... they'll figure that, with his death, there's no one to expose them.... they are, of course, wrong. :lol:

Because you accused me of disrespecting Kennedy when he died..... I wasn't even a member of this board at that time. So you lied about me.... again. Lair!

Where did I do that?

In your fucking post about Kennedy's thread.... you said 'you all'.... you all.... that includes me... only I wasn't here so I didn't. So you lied. Again.

Hack.

I didn't say you were wrong, you fucking moronic half wit. I challenged TruthMocker on her lack of insistence that you 'prove' your claim.... which she does to every rightwinger on the board.

I never apologize for other people's stupidity.... only ever for my own. You lie like TruthMocker.

She accused YOU? Where?

Or is this just another CowardGirl lie?
yes.gif

caught in yet another lie. of course, TM will claim it was not a lie

A democrat targeted assassination.
May he rest in peace.
I went to Google News, saw one article that claimed OBAMA did it AND DRUDGE did it, then I quit reading and clicked to this Board. He was disgusting when Senator Kennedy died, also when he edited the clip of Sherrod. No warrior, no military service. though he loathed Hollywood, he married the daughter of an entertainer. A true hero for the very rightwing. He did end Anthony Weiner's career, BECAUSE WEINER LIED. Still, why consider him a commentator? He was an entertainer. Like Coulter.

Not only an entertainer, but an entertainer who had been blacklisted in Hollywood for attending two Communist Party meetings!
Not funny Syntha; well known fairly YOUNG man passed suddenly.

MAY HIS FAMILY FIND COMFORT AND SOLACE.

Pretty suspicious. "natural causes" at age 43?

Yeah, except my cousin (who was 10 days younger than me) died at 43. Heart attack. His mothers side had a bad history of heart disease.
I too would love an autopsy. Just for the record.

Why don't you go pull up my post in that thread, TM.
Then I would like a sincere apology from you.

Your first post in the thread, and you're feeling aggrieved and looking for an apology?

Yup....because (even though you won't admit it) she believes that all conservatives are alike, Synth. :eusa_whistle:
Is it a false statement to say that conservatives were nasty toward Kennedy in that thread? That's all she said.

May he rest in peace.

Not funny Syntha; well known fairly YOUNG man passed suddenly.

MAY HIS FAMILY FIND COMFORT AND SOLACE.
Wasn't being funny. Orson Bean was blacklisted in Hollywood for attending Communist meetings. That's a fact.

Where did I do that?

In your fucking post about Kennedy's thread.... you said 'you all'.... you all.... that includes me... only I wasn't here so I didn't. So you lied. Again.

Hack.

I WAS here and yet when Valerie posted what I said when kennedy died, it wasn't anything what she was accusing me of. Go figure

Be fair.... the right showed little respect when Ted Kennedy died. If it's ok for one side, it's ok for both. I don't care what they say about Breitbart... he was a good guy in my book - even though I didn't necessarily agree with some of what he said. I treat his death the way I do any other 'celebrity'... I feel very sorry for his kids.

I will dignify you with an answer because I respect you.... Ted Kennedy was a murderer who was allowed to get away with it for decades and worshiped by the left as a 'good man'.
Andrew Breitbart didnt kill a young woman... he exposed the left for who they were. He fought them with their own tactics, but he never killed anyone.

Some of the comments here today are despicable... not shocking, and worse yet, expected.

I agree about Kennedy. He got off that incident because of his family.... anyone else would have gone to prison. But it is what it is. I don't expect the left to behave any better than the right do.

I suspect there is a lot of relief on the left today... they'll figure that, with his death, there's no one to expose them.... they are, of course, wrong. :lol:
I have been in a car accident, released from the hospital that day but was dazed for a couple hours. That noted, Kennedy not calling rescue once he regained his senses was inexcusable. THAT disqualified him from the Presidency in my view, despite the good he did for the elderly, disabled, and poor. Breitbart was an entertainer, though many took him seriously, many did not. His passing at such a young age, with four children, is sad. Speculation about murder is an insult, be that Obama had him killed or Drudge did. His "secret tapes" may have true, as where the allegations against the HAPPILY removed Weiner, or false such as those involving Sherrod.

Is it a false statement to say that conservatives were nasty toward Kennedy in that thread? That's all she said.

No, no Synth.....clearly stated "you all" in her post. It's very clear what she posted.
She needs to stop painting with that broad brush of hers. You are only enabling her by condoning what she posts, Synth. Try tough love with her....it may be the best for her.

Side note: Finally you have a good avie. :lol:

Forum List

Back