Andrew Breitbart is Dead

Very sad day. We definitely lost a good one. The man was relentless in fighting for what he believed in. And some loved him for that, while others hated him for that. He fought the good fight, but now the fight is over for him. R.I.P. Andrew Breitbart. You will be missed.

Not only an entertainer, but an entertainer who had been blacklisted in Hollywood for attending two Communist Party meetings!
Not funny Syntha; well known fairly YOUNG man passed suddenly.

MAY HIS FAMILY FIND COMFORT AND SOLACE.
Wasn't being funny. Orson Bean was blacklisted in Hollywood for attending Communist meetings. That's a fact.
I thought you meant Breitbart, I apologize. Breitbart also worked for The Huffington Post, so had a history in media.

:(We have lost a warrior in the ongoing battle to save individule liberty in this country, He will be missed.

Lots of talk about him being a "warrior".....so, he WAS a vet. Right?

culture warrior.

Ah, so higher up in the Conservative Hierarchy than actual military warriors.

Got it.

That explains why some were SO UPSET that I didn't know who this guy was about 6:30 this morning. It was blasphemy....at least, to them.

Some of you say Andrew had no class or respect. The fact remains he was a human, a father, a husband and a son. Those facts are the reason respect and class is what one should have about his passing. Politics didn't define him his life did. The fact that a couple of you don't seem to contain the very human nature that you accused him of lacking is why I neged you. Then your negs you sent my way just confirmed that indeed many of you are as childish and petty as my grandson.

Even when BDBoop messaged me to tell me she was leaving the site I had enough self dignity to wish her well. So many of you are just sad sad people.

Because you accused me of disrespecting Kennedy when he died..... I wasn't even a member of this board at that time. So you lied about me.... again. Lair!
She accused YOU? Where?

Or is this just another CowardGirl lie?
yes.gif

I'm not the liar. You are.... and your buttbuddy, TruthMocker.

i wonder which of them wears the strap-on... maybe they take turns.

Because you accused me of disrespecting Kennedy when he died..... I wasn't even a member of this board at that time. So you lied about me.... again. Lair!

Where did I do that?

In your fucking post about Kennedy's thread.... you said 'you all'.... you all.... that includes me... only I wasn't here so I didn't. So you lied. Again.

Hack.

Hmmmmm. I don't know which emoticon to use over this luscious piece of narcissism. :lol: or :cuckoo:

It's a toughie.

Is he famous enough to be #2 in the "famous people die in threes" lottery?
"No lottery". Houston, Jones, now this; Jones was older however. Breitbart was said to have been jogging at midnight, left behind a wife & 4 children. Too young to die.*
*As were the thousands of US troops US troops dying abroad and in the US sacrificing their safety to keep the liberties of those in the US.

Conservative publisher Breitbart dies in LA at 43 - CBS News

Breitbart was walking near his house in the Brentwood neighborhood shortly after midnight Thursday when he collapsed, his father-in-law Orson Bean said.

Someone saw him fall and called paramedics, who tried to revive him. They rushed him to the emergency room at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, Bean said.

Breitbart had suffered heart problems a year earlier, but Bean said he could not pinpoint what happened.

"I don't know what to say. It's devastating," Bean told The Associated Press.

Larry Dietz, watch commander at the Los Angeles County coroner's office, said a cause of death was unknown and an autopsy would "more than likely" be conducted.

THE Orson Bean? From the old game shows? Now him, I remember.

Yup....because (even though you won't admit it) she believes that all conservatives are alike, Synth. :eusa_whistle:
Is it a false statement to say that conservatives were nasty toward Kennedy in that thread? That's all she said.

No, no Synth.....clearly stated "you all" in her post. It's very clear what she posted.
She needs to stop painting with that broad brush of hers. You are only enabling her by condoning what she posts, Synth. Try tough love with her....it may be the best for her.

Side note: Finally you have a good avie. :lol:
I take 'you all' to mean the Rightwingers on this board. I think that's a pretty obvious and correct general assumption, don't you?

Now, did Rightwingers, in general, attack Kennedy in that thread? Yes.

Funny, because I don't see you ever jumping in to correct the record when someone on the Right makes a general statement about the Left.

I remember it.

how is remembering his cruel treatment of someone elses family being hypocritical?

That's not why I called you a hypocrite. I called you a hypocrite for accepting it instead of demanding a source - like you would if it was a right wing claim.

You are a hypocritical hack.... that's not news to anyone.... except you. idiot.

I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy.

I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.
Why do you people claim I said something I did not say?

"The wages of SIN is death"

The wages of your post is negged.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Not sure why you negged Decepticon for his comment.

I have never been a fan of Mr. Breitbart, but, may he rest in peace and may his family know comfort.

Immie

Well, maybe Granny negged him, maybe he didn't. It depends on if he was seeing clearly enough to click the right button......this time. :eusa_whistle:

Is it a false statement to say that conservatives were nasty toward Kennedy in that thread? That's all she said.

No, no Synth.....clearly stated "you all" in her post. It's very clear what she posted.
She needs to stop painting with that broad brush of hers. You are only enabling her by condoning what she posts, Synth. Try tough love with her....it may be the best for her.

Side note: Finally you have a good avie. :lol:
I take 'you all' to mean the Rightwingers on this board. I think that's a pretty obvious and correct general assumption, don't you?

Now, did Rightwingers, in general, attack Kennedy in that thread? Yes.

Funny, because I don't see you ever jumping in to correct the record when someone on the Right makes a general statement about the Left.
I never attacked Kennedy in that thread, or any thread about his death.

Lying asswipe.

Conservative publisher Breitbart dies in LA at 43 - CBS News

Breitbart was walking near his house in the Brentwood neighborhood shortly after midnight Thursday when he collapsed, his father-in-law Orson Bean said.

Someone saw him fall and called paramedics, who tried to revive him. They rushed him to the emergency room at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, Bean said.

Breitbart had suffered heart problems a year earlier, but Bean said he could not pinpoint what happened.

"I don't know what to say. It's devastating," Bean told The Associated Press.

Larry Dietz, watch commander at the Los Angeles County coroner's office, said a cause of death was unknown and an autopsy would "more than likely" be conducted.

THE Orson Bean? From the old game shows? Now him, I remember.
Yes. And Breitbart did not serve.

Forum List

Back