Andrew Breitbart is Dead

I was reading each page of this thread, and just had to stop and click on last page.... does the left have any decency at all? :doubt:

R.I.P. Andrew​

Be fair.... the right showed little respect when Ted Kennedy died. If it's ok for one side, it's ok for both. I don't care what they say about Breitbart... he was a good guy in my book - even though I didn't necessarily agree with some of what he said. I treat his death the way I do any other 'celebrity'... I feel very sorry for his kids.

I was reading each page of this thread, and just had to stop and click on last page.... does the left have any decency at all? :doubt:

R.I.P. Andrew​

Feaux outrage.

Delicious.

I love how all these threads are essentially the same compilation of posts from different posters depending on the politics of the situation.

I remember it.

how is remembering his cruel treatment of someone elses family being hypocritical?

That's not why I called you a hypocrite. I called you a hypocrite for accepting it instead of demanding a source - like you would if it was a right wing claim.

You are a hypocritical hack.... that's not news to anyone.... except you. idiot.

I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy.

I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.

Why don't you go pull up my post in that thread, TM.
Then I would like a sincere apology from you.

A democrat targeted assassination.
May he rest in peace.
I went to Google News, saw one article that claimed OBAMA did it AND DRUDGE did it, then I quit reading and clicked to this Board. He was disgusting when Senator Kennedy died, also when he edited the clip of Sherrod. No warrior, no military service. though he loathed Hollywood, he married the daughter of an entertainer. A true hero for the very rightwing. He did end Anthony Weiner's career, BECAUSE WEINER LIED. Still, why consider him a commentator? He was an entertainer. Like Coulter.

Too young to die, may his family find comfort.

Yeah, TM - they're not interested. They don't want to be reminded of their bad behaviour while they are lecturing people about their bad behaviour.
no.gif

That's not why I called you a hypocrite. I called you a hypocrite for accepting it instead of demanding a source - like you would if it was a right wing claim.

You are a hypocritical hack.... that's not news to anyone.... except you. idiot.

I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy.

I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/86068-ted-kennedy-dies-2.html#post1457119
A powerful man in the Senate has passed, and I feel for the family on this matter of his death.
I disagreed with his politics, and his lack of personal character, but I don't like seeing this happen to anyone.

I wasn't even a member of USMB at the time.... and yet she accuses me of dissing Kennedy at the time. Goes to show what a lying hack TruthMocker is.

We all realize that you don't have enough integrity to apologize, or to even acknowledge that what I said was correct.

And you also won't have enough integrity to point out where I have ever lied. You are a pathetic child.

Oh, ok. I'm sorry that you're a fucking idiot. Does that help?

I didn't say you were wrong, you fucking moronic half wit. I challenged TruthMocker on her lack of insistence that you 'prove' your claim.... which she does to every rightwinger on the board.

I never apologize for other people's stupidity.... only ever for my own. You lie like TruthMocker.

why are you being so evil in a thread about someones death?
She is full of hate, poor thing. :(

R.I.P. Andrew​

Be fair.... the right showed little respect when Ted Kennedy died. If it's ok for one side, it's ok for both. I don't care what they say about Breitbart... he was a good guy in my book - even though I didn't necessarily agree with some of what he said. I treat his death the way I do any other 'celebrity'... I feel very sorry for his kids.

I will dignify you with an answer because I respect you.... Ted Kennedy was a murderer who was allowed to get away with it for decades and worshiped by the left as a 'good man'.
Andrew Breitbart didnt kill a young woman... he exposed the left for who they were. He fought them with their own tactics, but he never killed anyone.

Some of the comments here today are despicable... not shocking, and worse yet, expected.

Yeah, autopsy reports take about a week. Unless he had some known condition, it's probably presumptive to say he died on "natural causes".

coroner shows up, declares it not murder or suicide. It's "natural causes" until the autopsy is over, and the actual reason is found, then natural causes is removed and what he actually died from is inserted.

fun fact; You can no longer die of old age.

Everyone, in fact, die of cardio-pulmonary failure. There might not be an autopsy. It just depends on how suspicious the death was.

On a side note, after being involved in several autopsies, I would be hard pressed to request one for a family member.
Also depends on age, location of death. An autopsy was suggested for my mother, who died at home at age 58, after 41 years of Type 1 diabetes, heart attacks, and other complications. We were able to stop that idea.

We all realize that you don't have enough integrity to apologize, or to even acknowledge that what I said was correct.

And you also won't have enough integrity to point out where I have ever lied. You are a pathetic child.

I didn't say you were wrong, you fucking moronic half wit. I challenged TruthMocker on her lack of insistence that you 'prove' your claim.... which she does to every rightwinger on the board.

I never apologize for other people's stupidity.... only ever for my own. You lie like TruthMocker.

Because you accused me of disrespecting Kennedy when he died..... I wasn't even a member of this board at that time. So you lied about me.... again. Lair!

Why? She didn't direct it at you.

Your first post in the thread, and you're feeling aggrieved and looking for an apology?

R.I.P. Andrew​

skipped right over the conspiracy posts about the drone-attacks and so on, huh.

How do you know .... those were stupid too IMO.

He had a heart condition. Too young to die, but it was bound to happen sooner than later.

The left didnt kill him :cuckoo:

She is full of hate, poor thing. :(

As usual, you support people who lie.

No 'hate'.... just mocking the moronic.

cause she's a bitchy trick...

where did I claim you said something you didnt?

Forum List

Back