Andrew Breitbart is Dead

Is it a false statement to say that conservatives were nasty toward Kennedy in that thread? That's all she said.

No, no Synth.....clearly stated "you all" in her post. It's very clear what she posted.
She needs to stop painting with that broad brush of hers. You are only enabling her by condoning what she posts, Synth. Try tough love with her....it may be the best for her.

Side note: Finally you have a good avie. :lol:
I take 'you all' to mean the Rightwingers on this board. I think that's a pretty obvious and correct general assumption, don't you?

Now, did Rightwingers, in general, attack Kennedy in that thread? Yes.

Funny, because I don't see you ever jumping in to correct the record when someone on the Right makes a general statement about the Left.

You want the last word...you can have it Synth. The people in this thread see what was said by TM, and you want to come to her defense...great. You are as wrong as she is.
In the kennedy thread, I made my post and walked away from it. Didn't need to come back. But...now you can close this out, because I said what I have and am walking away from this one, also.

840_102926845194_686155194_5053359_1686_n.jpg

DEAR READER: In the first decade of the DRUDGEREPORT Andrew Breitbart was a constant source of energy, passion and commitment. We shared a love of headlines, a love of the news, an excitement about what's happening. I don't think there was a single day during that time when we did not flash each other or laugh with each other, or challenge each other. I still see him in my mind's eye in Venice Beach, the sunny day I met him. He was in his mid 20's. It was all there. He had a wonderful, loving family and we all feel great sadness for them today... MDRUDGE

Now, that's . . . disturbing.
shock.gif

I wonder if his Websites will survive. He has numerous excellent websites. Andrew Breitbart really will be missed. This is very sad & shocking news.

I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy.

I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.
Why do you people claim I said something I did not say?

Meister are you going to apologise?

You said ALL, dipshit. Meister and CG are part of ALL, and did not do what you claimed.

You should be apologizing to them, moron.

Oh and fuck Andrew Breitbart. I am glad he's dead.

I can't believe I had the poor judgment of friending you on this website. I guess it was pity for your unemployment situation.

Your post is vile and out of bounds. Then you guys wonder why the right obstructs the left...

It's a long thread. Let me ask, have the liberals kept it classy, or have they acted like they did when Limbaugh was rushed to the hospital?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I remember it.

how is remembering his cruel treatment of someone elses family being hypocritical?

That's not why I called you a hypocrite. I called you a hypocrite for accepting it instead of demanding a source - like you would if it was a right wing claim.

You are a hypocritical hack.... that's not news to anyone.... except you. idiot.

I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy.

I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.

Post 125

Some of you say Andrew had no class or respect. The fact remains he was a human, a father, a husband and a son. Those facts are the reason respect and class is what one should have about his passing. Politics didn't define him his life did. The fact that a couple of you don't seem to contain the very human nature that you accused him of lacking is why I neged you. Then your negs you sent my way just confirmed that indeed many of you are as childish and petty as my grandson.

Even when BDBoop messaged me to tell me she was leaving the site I had enough self dignity to wish her well. So many of you are just sad sad people.
Some of the most disgusting people in history were also fathers, sons, brothers.

It's an irrelevant thing to bring up.

It's the only thing that matters on the day of his death idiot.
Saddam was a father, brother, and son. Jus' sayin'.
Kennedy was a father, brother, and son. Jus' sayin'.

I guess people do not hold their tongue just because the deceased is a father, brother, and son. It's irrelevant.

I wonder if his Websites will survive. He has numerous excellent websites. Andrew Breitbart really will be missed. This is very sad & shocking news.

Did you know he was instrumental in one of the lefts favorite websites creation? I bet many don't and a bigger bet is that the left will ignore it.

Huffopost

840_102926845194_686155194_5053359_1686_n.jpg

DEAR READER: In the first decade of the DRUDGEREPORT Andrew Breitbart was a constant source of energy, passion and commitment. We shared a love of headlines, a love of the news, an excitement about what's happening. I don't think there was a single day during that time when we did not flash each other or laugh with each other, or challenge each other. I still see him in my mind's eye in Venice Beach, the sunny day I met him. He was in his mid 20's. It was all there. He had a wonderful, loving family and we all feel great sadness for them today... MDRUDGE

Now, that's . . . disturbing.
shock.gif

You think that is....? Google what Venice Beach is known for.....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back