Andrew Breitbart is Dead

where did I claim you said something you didnt?

right here, dipshit...

YOUR POST:
I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy. I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.

HIS POST IN THE KENNEDY THREAD:
A powerful man in the Senate has passed, and I feel for the family on this matter of his death.
I disagreed with his politics, and his lack of personal character, but I don't like seeing this happen to anyone.

now, explain what part of Meister's post is 'nasty', you lying little freak.

I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy.

I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.
Why do you people claim I said something I did not say?

why is it you people can just lie about me and never apologise?

OK you want an apology?
Truthmatters, I didn't mean to sully your reputation.
Fuck you!

Is there any ability for a mod to move all of TMs posts to their own thread?

When Salon, Daily Kos, Huff Post, and even Media Matters were able to find something nice to say about Breitbart and be gracious, I am dismayed that some of my fellow USMB members are acting like twerps.

Whatever your political leanings, and whatever you thought of his style, Breitbart was one of the last few remaining brilliant investigative reporters with the courage to go after the stories the rest of the media wouldn't otherwise touch for ideological or political reasons. Just like the Drudge Report, most didn't share his politics or world view, but no media source failed to check his website every day to pick up on what the breaking stories were likely to be.

The nation is poorer for his passing and is likely to be less well educated.

Brietbart was a sleaze and a propagandist.

I wish that it were legal to kill his type. Because I would of in a heartbeat.

Fuck Brietbart.

When Salon, Daily Kos, Huff Post, and even Media Matters were able to find something nice to say about Breitbart and be gracious, I am dismayed that some of my fellow USMB members are acting like twerps.

Whatever your political leanings, and whatever you thought of his style, Breitbart was one of the last few remaining brilliant investigative reporters with the courage to go after the stories the rest of the media wouldn't otherwise touch for ideological or political reasons. Just like the Drudge Report, most didn't share his politics or world view, but no media source failed to check his website every day to pick up on what the breaking stories were likely to be.

It's Amazing the Level of Hate for him...

I had no Idea.

He must have REALLY been Accurate in Exposing them for what they are. :thup:

:)

peace...

right here, dipshit...

YOUR POST:
I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy. I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.

A powerful man in the Senate has passed, and I feel for the family on this matter of his death.
I disagreed with his politics, and his lack of personal character, but I don't like seeing this happen to anyone.

How is asking you to go see how nice you were claiming you said something you did not say?

It's a long thread. Let me ask, have the liberals kept it classy, or have they acted like they did when Limbaugh was rushed to the hospital?

You don't have to look very far.
It's not a joke.

If I met the fucker in a bar..I would beat him down.
Why did you skip over post #6? That was the first partisan comment..

It was a not Shitting on the Dead Clever comment in #6.

:)

peace...

Meister are you going to apologise?

You said ALL, dipshit. Meister and CG are part of ALL, and did not do what you claimed.

You should be apologizing to them, moron.
So, unless every single Rightwinger who is a member at USMB made a post in that thread, she lied?

Grow up.

All | Define All at Dictionary.com
1. the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.
2. the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students.
3. the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed.
4. every: all kinds; all sorts.
5. any; any whatever: beyond all doubt.

TM clearly said ALL.
All includes everyone.
If even 1 person did not do what TM claimed, that by definition, makes TM a proven liar.

Again.

840_102926845194_686155194_5053359_1686_n.jpg

DEAR READER: In the first decade of the DRUDGEREPORT Andrew Breitbart was a constant source of energy, passion and commitment. We shared a love of headlines, a love of the news, an excitement about what's happening. I don't think there was a single day during that time when we did not flash each other or laugh with each other, or challenge each other. I still see him in my mind's eye in Venice Beach, the sunny day I met him. He was in his mid 20's. It was all there. He had a wonderful, loving family and we all feel great sadness for them today... MDRUDGE

Now, that's . . . disturbing.
shock.gif

You think that is....? Google what Venice Beach is known for.....:eusa_whistle:
:laugh:

Fuck Brietbart.

Charming.... but unsurprising. You never have been very enthusiastic about the first amendment.

You said ALL, dipshit. Meister and CG are part of ALL, and did not do what you claimed.

So, unless every single Rightwinger who is a member at USMB made a post in that thread, she lied?

Grow up.

All | Define All at Dictionary.com
1. the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.
2. the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students.
3. the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed.
4. every: all kinds; all sorts.
5. any; any whatever: beyond all doubt.

TM clearly said ALL.
All includes everyone.
If even 1 person did not do what TM claimed, that by definition, makes TM a proven liar.

Again.

why are you lying about what I said?

"All go look how nice you were"

IS not what they claimed it was
Why does every thread you post in have to be about you?
Because you all make every thread about her.

I now predict that Meister will have an issue with me using the word 'all', and show us a thread where the vast majority of Rightwingers insulted TM, but he didn't! :lol:

Fuck Brietbart.

Not very civil of you. The man was a human being who just had different political beliefs than you. But that doesn't warrrant such hate & disrespect from you at this time. You should think about this a bit more before embarrassing yourself more. I think you're better than this. I really do.

right here, dipshit...

YOUR POST:

How is asking you to go see how nice you were claiming you said something you did not say?
So dishonest. You really are. I mean, we ALL know you are stupid, but really...why add dishonesty to it?

Strive for better than stupid and dishonest. One of those is in your power to change.

Forum List

Back