Andrew Breitbart is Dead

You said ALL, dipshit. Meister and CG are part of ALL, and did not do what you claimed.

You should be apologizing to them, moron.
So, unless every single Rightwinger who is a member at USMB made a post in that thread, she lied?

Grow up.
Um, yeah. That's what 'all' means. It doesn't mean 'some. It doesn't mean 'many'. It doesn't mean 'most'. It means 'all' - every single one.

It's has a clear and concise meaning, for those who grasp any language, not just English.
Bookmarked for future butt-kicking. ;)

When Salon, Daily Kos, Huff Post, and even Media Matters were able to find something nice to say about Breitbart and be gracious, I am dismayed that some of my fellow USMB members are acting like twerps.

Whatever your political leanings, and whatever you thought of his style, Breitbart was one of the last few remaining brilliant investigative reporters with the courage to go after the stories the rest of the media wouldn't otherwise touch for ideological or political reasons. Just like the Drudge Report, most didn't share his politics or world view, but no media source failed to check his website every day to pick up on what the breaking stories were likely to be.

The nation is poorer for his passing and is likely to be less well educated.

It's Amazing the Level of Hate for him...

I had no Idea.

He must have REALLY been Accurate in Exposing them for what they are. :thup:

:)

peace...

He took on Republicans or others on the right with just as much zeal when they deserved it. He wasn't an attack dog attacking only those on the left, but he was an honest to goodness journalist/investigative reporter. Those are rare any more.

But yeah, because he had the skill and moxy to report the truth, he is an object of hate. Anyone who dares to take on the idolized icons of the left or expose any of the sacred cows as the fraud some of them are must be destroyed.

Doesn't seem to matter that this was a man who was a good husband, father, philanthropist, good citizen, and a person with friends, hopes, and dreams for himself and his loved ones.

But RIP Andrew. You were one of the competent ones. Like all humans, you made mistakes and sometimes got it wrong. Who doesn't? But you were much more often right and you left some very big shoes for others to fill if those of us who want to know the truth of things will have an opportunity to know it.

obama '12 reelection campaign, poison dart in the neck. next... sheriff joe before 3pm press conference. then nuclear "accident" in california...

original.jpg

Saddam was an enemy of the state you fucking twit. And Kennedy got respect on the day of his death except for wackos like you.

Fuck off scum bag.

He wasn't MY enemy! He was Dubya's patsy.
Kennedy got no respect from the wingnuts on this site.
Bullshit. Liar.

Meister, just for one, posted nothing but respect about Kennedy. And, the reason I know that is because someone JUST quoted it.

Moron.

don't cloud his mind with fact. you'll confuse him.

It's a long thread. Let me ask, have the liberals kept it classy, or have they acted like they did when Limbaugh was rushed to the hospital?
We did, until Katzndogz went wingnut.

And how come you didn't compare with the Kennedy thread instead of Limbaugh? :lol:

I wasn't here to see the Kennedy thread. I did, however, see the ugly liberal comments at the DU when Rush nearly died.

Says the guy with Obama's head on tortoise on a pole.

:lol:

I remember it.

how is remembering his cruel treatment of someone elses family being hypocritical?

That's not why I called you a hypocrite. I called you a hypocrite for accepting it instead of demanding a source - like you would if it was a right wing claim.

You are a hypocritical hack.... that's not news to anyone.... except you. idiot.

I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy.

I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.

what do you think it gains you to lie in the face of facts?

I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy.

I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.

Why don't you go pull up my post in that thread, TM.
Then I would like a sincere apology from you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/86068-ted-kennedy-dies-2.html#post1457119
A powerful man in the Senate has passed, and I feel for the family on this matter of his death.
I disagreed with his politics, and his lack of personal character, but I don't like seeing this happen to anyone.
A powerful man in the Senate has passed, and I feel for the family on this matter of his death.
I disagreed with his politics, and his lack of personal character, but I don't like seeing this happen to anyone.

When Salon, Daily Kos, Huff Post, and even Media Matters were able to find something nice to say about Breitbart and be gracious, I am dismayed that some of my fellow USMB members are acting like twerps.

Whatever your political leanings, and whatever you thought of his style, Breitbart was one of the last few remaining brilliant investigative reporters with the courage to go after the stories the rest of the media wouldn't otherwise touch for ideological or political reasons. Just like the Drudge Report, most didn't share his politics or world view, but no media source failed to check his website every day to pick up on what the breaking stories were likely to be.

The nation is poorer for his passing and is likely to be less well educated.

Brietbart was a sleaze and a propagandist.

I wish that it were legal to kill his type. Because I would of in a heartbeat.

Fuck Brietbart.

Because you Disagreed with him?...

Seriously, Sallow?

peace...

No.

Because he had the attention of the media..and lied.

And hurt people because of his lies.

Nothing to do with "disagreement".

And everything to do with using propaganda to "get" people.

He was a fucking coward and a fucking liar.

We did, until Katzndogz went wingnut.

And how come you didn't compare with the Kennedy thread instead of Limbaugh? :lol:

I wasn't here to see the Kennedy thread. I did, however, see the ugly liberal comments at the DU when Rush nearly died.

Says the guy with Obama's head on tortoise on a pole.

:lol:

The post turtle says more about the person that placed the turtle on the post than the turtle itself.

Complicated I know...especially when you start drinking first thing in the morning.

I remember it.

how is remembering his cruel treatment of someone elses family being hypocritical?

That's not why I called you a hypocrite. I called you a hypocrite for accepting it instead of demanding a source - like you would if it was a right wing claim.

You are a hypocritical hack.... that's not news to anyone.... except you. idiot.

Post 125 does not say what some of you on the right claim it says.

Yes it does. You said "you all" (see bolded text - written by YOU in post 125).

You are a liar.

So, unless every single Rightwinger who is a member at USMB made a post in that thread, she lied?

Grow up.
Um, yeah. That's what 'all' means. It doesn't mean 'some. It doesn't mean 'many'. It doesn't mean 'most'. It means 'all' - every single one.

It's has a clear and concise meaning, for those who grasp any language, not just English.
Bookmarked for future butt-kicking. ;)
I wouldn't waste my time; I know the definition of a simple three-letter word. But, you are a buttwipe, so you will waste your time.

You'll never get a chance to use it, because unlike some, I know generalizations are usually a fail (except this one, because I have complete control over that).

where did I claim you said something you didnt?

right here, dipshit...

YOUR POST:
I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy. I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.

HIS POST IN THE KENNEDY THREAD:

now, explain what part of Meister's post is 'nasty', you lying little freak.

FAIL. She was leaving it up to each of you to see how nice (or not) your were in the Kennedy thread. She never singled out Meister.

Do you ever tell the truth about anything? I realize you call yourself 'Conservative', but that doesn't mean you have to take it completely to heart. Try some honesty.

Brietbart was a sleaze and a propagandist.

I wish that it were legal to kill his type. Because I would of in a heartbeat.

Fuck Brietbart.

Because you Disagreed with him?...

Seriously, Sallow?

peace...

No.

Because he had the attention of the media..and lied.

And hurt people because of his lies.

Nothing to do with "disagreement".

And everything to do with using propaganda to "get" people.

He was a fucking coward and a fucking liar.

Examples of his Lying and Hurting People?...

Links?

peace...

where did I claim you said something you didnt?

right here, dipshit...

YOUR POST:

HIS POST IN THE KENNEDY THREAD:

now, explain what part of Meister's post is 'nasty', you lying little freak.

FAIL. She was leaving it up to each of you to see how nice (or not) your were in the Kennedy thread. She never singled out Meister.

Do you ever tell the truth about anything? I realize you call yourself 'Conservative', but that doesn't mean you have to take it completely to heart. Try some honesty.
She doesn't have to include Meister; she said "all".

Idiot.

Forum List

Back