Andrew Breitbart is Dead

Where did I do that?

In your fucking post about Kennedy's thread.... you said 'you all'.... you all.... that includes me... only I wasn't here so I didn't. So you lied. Again.

Hack.

I WAS here and yet when Valerie posted what I said when kennedy died, it wasn't anything what she was accusing me of. Go figure
Tm lied about you.

And, she is indignant that we accuse her of lying.

What a freak she is.

No.

Because he had the attention of the media..and lied.

And hurt people because of his lies.

Nothing to do with "disagreement".

And everything to do with using propaganda to "get" people.

He was a fucking coward and a fucking liar.

Examples of his Lying and Hurting People?...

Links?

:)

peace...

Gimme a break Mal..seriously.

Calls them as I sees them.

Went to a wedding of an incarerated Mafia boss' daughter. She asked me straight up what I thought of her father. Surrounded by the whole family I said, "He's where he should be.."

They didn't even get mad.

Sometimes you gotta know what's what.

20100201125224128_ethug-thug-whooped-rep-demotivational-poster.jpg

Went to a wedding of an incarerated Mafia boss' daughter. She asked me straight up what I thought of her father. Surrounded by the whole family I said, "He's where he should be.."

Brietbart was a sleaze and a propagandist.

I wish that it were legal to kill his type. Because I would of in a heartbeat.

Fuck Brietbart.

Did you say something like this?

I posted what I said.

What part of it don't you get.

By the way..the Mafia boss had more honor the Brietbart. Much more.
So your little irrelevant anecdote about saying "He's where he should be.." at the previous funeral has zero to do with saying it should have been legal to kill him, and you wanted to do it yourself.

He had heart trouble and in case you didn't notice, he was extremely passionate. He was walking his dog at midnight and dropped dead. And I am sad. Whether you agreed with him or not, he was fighting the good fight for what he believed.

I feel bad for the dog.

FAIL. She was leaving it up to each of you to see how nice (or not) your were in the Kennedy thread. She never singled out Meister.

Do you ever tell the truth about anything? I realize you call yourself 'Conservative', but that doesn't mean you have to take it completely to heart. Try some honesty.
She doesn't have to include Meister; she said "all".

Idiot.

funny you dont present my quote with you claim.
What's funnier is your post using ALL has been posted numerous times, you dishonest hack.

Did you say something like this?

I posted what I said.

What part of it don't you get.

By the way..the Mafia boss had more honor the Brietbart. Much more.
So your little irrelevant anecdote about saying "He's where he should be.." at the previous funeral has zero to do with saying it should have been legal to kill him, and you wanted to do it yourself.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I said the boss was "incarcerated". That means locked up.

Look it up.

I was at a wedding.

When Salon, Daily Kos, Huff Post, and even Media Matters were able to find something nice to say about Breitbart and be gracious, I am dismayed that some of my fellow USMB members are acting like twerps.

Whatever your political leanings, and whatever you thought of his style, Breitbart was one of the last few remaining brilliant investigative reporters with the courage to go after the stories the rest of the media wouldn't otherwise touch for ideological or political reasons. Just like the Drudge Report, most didn't share his politics or world view, but no media source failed to check his website every day to pick up on what the breaking stories were likely to be.

The nation is poorer for his passing and is likely to be less well educated.

Brietbart was a sleaze and a propagandist.

I wish that it were legal to kill his type. Because I would of in a heartbeat.

Fuck Brietbart.

Charming.... but unsurprising. You never have been very enthusiastic about the first amendment.

interestingly, the first amendment doesn't protect lies

just saying.

Examples of his Lying and Hurting People?...

Links?

:)

peace...

20100201125224128_ethug-thug-whooped-rep-demotivational-poster.jpg

Look at mah titties. I'm DAT sexy.

He had heart trouble and in case you didn't notice, he was extremely passionate. He was walking his dog at midnight and dropped dead. And I am sad. Whether you agreed with him or not, he was fighting the good fight for what he believed.

:lol:

see, you need not to say things like that or some of us will be forced to break our rules about saying negative things about people who just died.

Forum List

Back