Andrew Breitbart is Dead

When Salon, Daily Kos, Huff Post, and even Media Matters were able to find something nice to say about Breitbart and be gracious, I am dismayed that some of my fellow USMB members are acting like twerps.

Whatever your political leanings, and whatever you thought of his style, Breitbart was one of the last few remaining brilliant investigative reporters with the courage to go after the stories the rest of the media wouldn't otherwise touch for ideological or political reasons. Just like the Drudge Report, most didn't share his politics or world view, but no media source failed to check his website every day to pick up on what the breaking stories were likely to be.

The nation is poorer for his passing and is likely to be less well educated.

Brietbart was a sleaze and a propagandist.

I wish that it were legal to kill his type. Because I would of in a heartbeat.

Fuck Brietbart.

I'm his 'type'... do you wish you could kill me???

Bullshit. Liar.

Meister, just for one, posted nothing but respect about Kennedy. And, the reason I know that is because someone JUST quoted it.

Moron.

Ahh, but Meister is not a wingnut! He's a level-headed conservative poster, like Harry Dresden and Toro.

See, I can also play your word-parsing games, si modo. And I'm better at it.
moon.gif
"Word-parsing" doesn't apply to clear, concise definitions, asswipe. All means all, no matter how you slice it.

I'm thinking you should have learned that by kindergarten, like most five-year olds know.
Is this your apology for calling me a liar? :lol:

C'mon - borrow some integrity and admit I didn't lie.

a lot classier than the rightwingnuts when kennedy died.

:lol:

no, just about the same

Glad he's Dead?... Wished it was Legal to Kill him?...

I don't Remember ANYONE here saying that about Tedward.

If you got Link, I'd Love to be Proven Wrong.

I am Shocked by what people like Sallow are saying simply because they Disagreed with a Man's Politics and Agenda.

:)

peace...
Sallow is an adolescent idiot.

a lot classier than the rightwingnuts when kennedy died.

:lol:

no, just about the same

Glad he's Dead?... Wished it was Legal to Kill him?...

I don't Remember ANYONE here saying that about Tedward.

If you got Link, I'd Love to be Proven Wrong.

I am Shocked by what people like Sallow are saying simply because they Disagreed with a Man's Politics and Agenda.

:)

peace...

You wont find much in the Kennedy thread that TM linked because I made two threads for it back in the day; one for the flaming and another for respectful posts. That should prolly be done here as well since another guy whom a lot of people really don't like died.

I'm sure you will find all sorts of nuggets in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/86115-official-shit-on-the-dead-guy-before-his-blood-is-even-cold-thread.html

Yes, I realize that I've been shitting on Breitbart in this thread.

Is he famous enough to be #2 in the "famous people die in threes" lottery?
Whitney Houston
Davy Jones

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others.
By the time I finish my song?

Well Jones is famous from the 70's and many middle aged women had posters of him when they were in their teens. You must be real young.

When Salon, Daily Kos, Huff Post, and even Media Matters were able to find something nice to say about Breitbart and be gracious, I am dismayed that some of my fellow USMB members are acting like twerps.

Whatever your political leanings, and whatever you thought of his style, Breitbart was one of the last few remaining brilliant investigative reporters with the courage to go after the stories the rest of the media wouldn't otherwise touch for ideological or political reasons. Just like the Drudge Report, most didn't share his politics or world view, but no media source failed to check his website every day to pick up on what the breaking stories were likely to be.

The nation is poorer for his passing and is likely to be less well educated.

Fuck Brietbart.

Swallow once posted his desire for a right winger to assassinate Obama, just so he could be right about his hatred of the right. Of course, the post was removed.... and he denies ever having said it. But it is what it is... and he said it.

Oh, he also once stated that I wanted to shoot him in the head... which says more about him than me... since that thought has never crossed my mind.... he tends to make a lot of shit up.

Might as well close this thread. Some will ghoulishly gloat over his death, while others will express deep sadness. And that's what this whole thread will boil down to. The man was a loving father & husband who fought relentlessly for what he believed in. He will be missed by many. Why don't we just leave it at that, and call it a day? Wadda ya say?

Whitney Houston
Davy Jones

Well Jones is famous from the 70's and many middle aged women had posters of him when they were in their teens. You must be real young.

I know who he is and I am old enough to remember when he was Justin Beeber.

Breitbart is not even close, he was a blogger who most people have never heard of, we all know him but America at large is only vaguely familiar with him.

Fuck Brietbart.

Swallow once posted his desire for a right winger to assassinate Obama, just so he could be right about his hatred of the right. Of course, the post was removed.... and he denies ever having said it. But it is what it is... and he said it.

Oh, he also once stated that I wanted to shoot him in the head... which says more about him than me... since that thought has never crossed my mind.... he tends to make a lot of shit up.

I think at least one of these might occasionally be warranted for Sallow... ;)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqMUuOPsa0o]NCIS - 'Hit The Head' Montage - YouTube[/ame]

A democrat targeted assassination.

The Clinton's were famous for taking out their opposition. Obama must have asked Hillary for one of her hit-men. They use a hard to trace poison so it looks like a heart attack. Just coat the inside of his drinking glass with snake venom & they will never find it. Hemotoxic snake venom is designed to assault the cardiovascular system. Cytotoxic venom targets that specific muscle group. Hemotoxic venom typically acts to lower blood pressure and encourage blood clotting.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know who he is and I am old enough to remember when he was Justin Beeber.

Breitbart is not even close, he was a blogger who most people have never heard of, we all know him but America at large is only vaguely familiar with him.

The question was
Is he famous enough to be #2 in the "famous people die in threes" lottery?
The number two spot has already been taken

Whitney Houston
Davy Jones

Forum List

Back