Andrew Breitbart is Dead

Barbara-Johnson.jpg

^That is also NOT Bodecea. :thup:

:)

peace...

What Fucking Douchers some on the Left are being today.

Speaking of Fucking Douchers..... you seem to be having a ball today making fun of less-than-attractive over-weight women who fit your perceived notion of what a lesbian should look like.Is it because these women aren't presumedly dead which leads you to believe you can continue to ride your moral high-road?

That is what that less that attractive lesbian looks like..duh :cuckoo:

Showcasing the nastiness of some is just SOOOOO easy sometimes. :lol::lol::lol:
True, Sherrod did not do so however:

This is what Shirley Sherrod, the Georgia woman who was inadvertently made infamous -- then famous -- by Andrew Breitbart, had to say on the conservative media figure’s unexpected death Thursday:

“The news of Mr. Breitbart’s death came as a surprise to me when I was informed of it this morning. My prayers go out to Mr. Breitbart’s family as they cope during this very difficult time.”

I had to google her. I suppose the lawsuit will continue.

Showcasing the nastiness of some is just SOOOOO easy sometimes. :lol::lol::lol:

This is what Shirley Sherrod, the Georgia woman who was inadvertently made infamous -- then famous -- by Andrew Breitbart, had to say on the conservative media figure’s unexpected death Thursday:

“The news of Mr. Breitbart’s death came as a surprise to me when I was informed of it this morning. My prayers go out to Mr. Breitbart’s family as they cope during this very difficult time.”

If she wasn't so brainwashed, it's the White House that should be getting sued.

Barbara-Johnson.jpg

peace...

Speaking of Fucking Douchers..... you seem to be having a ball today making fun of less-than-attractive over-weight women who fit your perceived notion of what a lesbian should look like.Is it because these women aren't presumedly dead which leads you to believe you can continue to ride your moral high-road?

That is what that less that attractive lesbian looks like..duh :cuckoo:

And you think making fun of these women is okay?

Barbara-Johnson.jpg

peace...

Speaking of Fucking Douchers..... you seem to be having a ball today making fun of less-than-attractive over-weight women who fit your perceived notion of what a lesbian should look like.

Is it because these women aren't presumedly dead which leads you to believe you can continue to ride your moral high-road?

Interesting... ^This belong to you Bodecea?... :lol:

peace...

Ah, you are working on your Imaginary Enemy again, aren't you?

I was watching a TV show called "Southland." A wino runs into the street and the cops go to arrest him, he holds his hand over his head and screams "Poof, I'm invisible."

They could still see him.

You're not imaginary, Shortbus...... We can still see you.
Like this(?):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxoPPR_V5uw]Michael Richards on NIGHT COURT - YouTube[/ame]

No, she wouldn't. Did the WH edit those tapes and put them up?

Breitbart did have dinner a short while ago, served and prepared by the infamous Bill Ayers and his wife Bernardine Dohrn. Breitbart was accompanied by Tucker Carlson at the fete. Carlson's not dead, yet.
Apparently some state of Illinois cultural group auctioned off dinner with Bill Ayers to"Discuss old times".
Breitbart and Carlson were the highest bidders. Ayers and Obama are very close friends, they frittered through more than a few million dollars of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge together, way back when, that was supposed to help the little kiddies better their educational experience. They still can't speak English in Chicago.
If Barry could break into the California legal system in order to get the divorce records of his last Senatorial campaign opponent released, then he could more than break into the medical records of someone like Andrew Breitbart and find out what would kill him and leave the least trail.
Dinner at the Ayers' and Dohrn's was a stupid freaking thing to do. He will be missed. We have a war to fight and we just lost our Patton.

Breitbart did have dinner a short while ago, served and prepared by the infamous Bill Ayers and his wife Bernardine Dohrn. Breitbart was accompanied by Tucker Carlson at the fete. Carlson's not dead, yet.
Apparently some state of Illinois cultural group auctioned off dinner with Bill Ayers to"Discuss old times".
Breitbart and Carlson were the highest bidders. Ayers and Obama are very close friends, they frittered through more than a few million dollars of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge together, way back when, that was supposed to help the little kiddies better their educational experience. They still can't speak English in Chicago.
If Barry could break into the California legal system in order to get the divorce records of his last Senatorial campaign opponent released, then he could more than break into the medical records of someone like Andrew Breitbart and find out what would kill him and leave the least trail.
Dinner at the Ayers' and Dohrn's was a stupid freaking thing to do. He will be missed. We have a war to fight and we just lost our Patton.

Nature Abhors a vacuum...There are others that can and will take his place...but never fill his shoes.

I wish him peace in the arms of God. His family has my sympathy.

Breitbart was known for not having an enemy in the world, at least among those who knew him. Dinner at the Ayers was so typical of him. Even Bob Bennett, Democrat, today was mentioning that Breitbart didn't consider himself superior or better than or too good for anybody. He would check in with a peaceful leftwing protest group, find out what they were protesting, kibitz with them a bit, then invite them to join him for lunch at a nearby Applebees. His treat. He was that kind of person.

I hope T is right that there is somebody waiting in the wings who can do the kind of fearless, no holds barred, and competent journalism that Breitbart did. Awfully big shoes to fill there though.

She still owes him for that. He did her a favor. The Despots got caught with their pants down there. Who forced her to resign, again?

On July 19, 2010, Shirley Sherrod was forced to resign from her appointed position as Georgia State Director of Rural Development for the United States Department of Agriculture[1] because of video excerpts from her address to a March 2010 NAACP event and commentary posted by the blogger Andrew Breitbart on his website.[2] Based on these video excerpts, the NAACP condemned Sherrod's remarks as racist and U.S. government officials called on the official to resign. But, with review of the complete unedited video in full context, the NAACP, White House officials, and Tom Vilsack, the United States Secretary of Agriculture, apologized for the firing and offered Sherrod a new position.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resignation_of_Shirley_Sherrod

Last edited:

Nature Abhors a vacuum...There are others that can and will take his place...but never fill his shoes.

I wish him peace in the arms of God. His family has my sympathy.

Breitbart was married to Susannah Bean, the daughter of actor Orson Bean and had four children. May those children have inherited the courage and passion of their father, as he bravely marched on the side of "right" and to the rhythm and lyrics of God Bless America.

Screen20Shot202012-03-0120at201045620PM-1.png

She still owes him for that. He did her a favor. The Despots got caught with their pants down there.

I think she had god pay him back and look at the great results. Crook.

Idiot. White House threw her under the bus, and it ended up getting bit in the ass for it. I am so interested in what you have to say about God though. ;) Extra Credit for you for Almost Spelling His Name right. :D Moron.

Forum List

Back