Andrew Breitbart is Dead

I'll prolly be the recipient of fox [sp.] outrage but the truth is the truth

81052_600.jpg

Have the RW conspiracies started yet that someone in the Obama Administration (possibly the president himself) had ol' Andy murdered to prevent him from proving that the President was born in Kenya?

The truth is that his real Father was Zero Mostel. We was put up for Adoption. Black List, Love Child. Long Story.

You see the resemblance, right?

zero-mostel.jpg

I have been in a car accident, released from the hospital that day but was dazed for a couple hours. That noted, Kennedy not calling rescue once he regained his senses was inexcusable. THAT disqualified him from the Presidency in my view, despite the good he did for the elderly, disabled, and poor. Breitbart was an entertainer, though many took him seriously, many did not. His passing at such a young age, with four children, is sad. Speculation about murder is an insult, be that Obama had him killed or Drudge did. His "secret tapes" may have true, as where the allegations against the HAPPILY removed Weiner, or false such as those involving Sherrod.

Leaving Someone trapped in a car partially submerged at low tide, should disqualify One from running for President.

Indirectly it did. Even his name didn't help him in that regard.

I would agree with you except for the (In)directly part. I think that one slip up? Indiscretion? Tragedy? directly ended his chances of becoming President. I didn't like him, but I think that if that one chapter had not been written in his life, he would have had a damned good chance of following in his brother's footsteps.

Immie

If she wasn't so brainwashed, it's the White House that should be getting sued.

No, she wouldn't. Did the WH edit those tapes and put them up?

She still owes him for that. He did her a favor. The Despots got caught with their pants down there. Who forced her to resign, again?

On July 19, 2010, Shirley Sherrod was forced to resign from her appointed position as Georgia State Director of Rural Development for the United States Department of Agriculture[1] because of video excerpts from her address to a March 2010 NAACP event and commentary posted by the blogger Andrew Breitbart on his website.[2] Based on these video excerpts, the NAACP condemned Sherrod's remarks as racist and U.S. government officials called on the official to resign. But, with review of the complete unedited video in full context, the NAACP, White House officials, and Tom Vilsack, the United States Secretary of Agriculture, apologized for the firing and offered Sherrod a new position.

Resignation of Shirley Sherrod - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, right, so the people who demand personal responsibility, now throw it onto others. You do realise his little bit of 'journalist' partisan hackery set the ball rolling, right? But nooooooo, let's ignore that little fact. After all any opportunity to slam the Obama admin is a good one, right? :cuckoo:

Shame to see Breitbart go

He was at the forefront of Conservative journalism and set a path for future conservative journalists to follow. His concerns for fairness, honesty and integrity in his reporting set the bar on conservative journalism

He gave us a glimpse of what we could expect from Conservative Mainstream Media

Wow I am shocked.
I fully expected the usual crew of lefties here to take a shot
at a guy that just died leaving behind a wife and a few kids.
But to see this took me by surprise.

I really expected a dick move from my lefty friends.
Surprised they decided to take a night off to just let a few easy shots
go by without taking them....

It just goes to show you that some people can surprise me..... :eusa_whistle:

Shame to see Breitbart go

He was at the forefront of Conservative journalism and set a path for future conservative journalists to follow. His concerns for fairness, honesty and integrity in his reporting set the bar on conservative journalism

He gave us a glimpse of what we could expect from Conservative Mainstream Media

You forgot to put the word 'sarcasm' after your words....

She still owes him for that. He did her a favor. The Despots got caught with their pants down there. Who forced her to resign, again?

On July 19, 2010, Shirley Sherrod was forced to resign from her appointed position as Georgia State Director of Rural Development for the United States Department of Agriculture[1] because of video excerpts from her address to a March 2010 NAACP event and commentary posted by the blogger Andrew Breitbart on his website.[2] Based on these video excerpts, the NAACP condemned Sherrod's remarks as racist and U.S. government officials called on the official to resign. But, with review of the complete unedited video in full context, the NAACP, White House officials, and Tom Vilsack, the United States Secretary of Agriculture, apologized for the firing and offered Sherrod a new position.

Oh, right, so the people who demand personal responsibility, now throw it onto others. You do realise his little bit of 'journalist' partisan hackery set the ball rolling, right? But nooooooo, let's ignore that little fact. After all any opportunity to slam the Obama admin is a good one, right? :cuckoo:

Could you be more full of shit? She admitted to being prejudiced. Fuck, I see it everyday. People in positions of Authority, that dump on the unsuspecting. You are probably too Totalitarian Yourself to notice. That is understandable. It wasn't Hackery. It was a smear campaign rooted in a very corrupt White House. Make sure to eat your CooCoo Puff's Tomorrow Morning. Pussy. :D

Yes. I don't see a problem with that statement/question.

What else could we do around here if we didn't take every opportunity to besmirch politicians?

Talk about the Bush failure? /yawn Old news! Very old new!

Immie

Have the RW conspiracies started yet that someone in the Obama Administration (possibly the president himself) had ol' Andy murdered to prevent him from proving that the President was born in Kenya?

WHY don't you mount a search and get back to us...later...much later.

Poor Tommy....someone needs to break it to you, don't they?

Hehe, the documents were supposedly in a safe deposit box and his manager had express instructions that if anything, ANYTHING at all happened to AB, those documents were to be sent to Fox News, post haste.

There on there way there now.

Immie

Hehe, the documents were supposedly in a safe deposit box and his manager had express instructions that if anything, ANYTHING at all happened to AB, those documents were to be sent to Fox News, post haste.

There on there way there now.

Immie
:lol:

Early 40's? Dude looked like he was in his late 50's at least.

Forum List

Back