Andrew Breitbart is Dead

Breitbart was known for not having an enemy in the world, at least among those who knew him. Dinner at the Ayers was so typical of him. Even Bob Bennett, Democrat, today was mentioning that Breitbart didn't consider himself superior or better than or too good for anybody. He would check in with a peaceful leftwing protest group, find out what they were protesting, kibitz with them a bit, then invite them to join him for lunch at a nearby Applebees. His treat. He was that kind of person.

I hope T is right that there is somebody waiting in the wings who can do the kind of fearless, no holds barred, and competent journalism that Breitbart did. Awfully big shoes to fill there though.

not having an enemy in the world?? what planet do you live on?

you don't lie, fabricate and make things up and not make enemies.

good luck with that one.

I also didn't know it was possible to fit so much curmudgeon into such a young body.

Can't be good for health.

Maybe it was a sudden drone-attack.

This post was never made.

Mudwhistle's Post doesn't make you any Less Shitty. :thup:

:)

peace...

Seconded.
icon14.gif

She still owes him for that. He did her a favor. The Despots got caught with their pants down there. Who forced her to resign, again?

On July 19, 2010, Shirley Sherrod was forced to resign from her appointed position as Georgia State Director of Rural Development for the United States Department of Agriculture[1] because of video excerpts from her address to a March 2010 NAACP event and commentary posted by the blogger Andrew Breitbart on his website.[2] Based on these video excerpts, the NAACP condemned Sherrod's remarks as racist and U.S. government officials called on the official to resign. But, with review of the complete unedited video in full context, the NAACP, White House officials, and Tom Vilsack, the United States Secretary of Agriculture, apologized for the firing and offered Sherrod a new position.

Resignation of Shirley Sherrod - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, right, so the people who demand personal responsibility, now throw it onto others. You do realise his little bit of 'journalist' partisan hackery set the ball rolling, right? But nooooooo, let's ignore that little fact. After all any opportunity to slam the Obama admin is a good one, right? :cuckoo:

Could you be more full of shit? She admitted to being prejudiced. Fuck, I see it everyday. People in positions of Authority, that dump on the unsuspecting. You are probably too Totalitarian Yourself to notice. That is understandable. It wasn't Hackery. It was a smear campaign rooted in a very corrupt White House. Make sure to eat your CooCoo Puff's Tomorrow Morning. Pussy. :D

At the end of the day people are saying it is sad the man died, which is true.
And yet others - even right winger - are stating that conservatism has lost a good, honest, fair journalist with integrity.

Don't know about you, but do you think it honest to post a part video out of context as 'fair', 'honest' and having 'integrity'? Do you see posting Weiner's pecker from Twitter 'fair' and something that all journos should aspire to?

If you say yes to any of the above, it is of no surpise that journalists have set the bar so low. People lap it up it seems..

My parents told me to only speak "good"
of the dead. He's dead. Good
thing I refuse to comment.

I recall the polarized reaction to Kennedy's death in USMB threads, and the same when Buckley died, and see it repeating itself in this thread.

It's too bad.

Breitbart was known for not having an enemy in the world, at least among those who knew him. Dinner at the Ayers was so typical of him. Even Bob Bennett, Democrat, today was mentioning that Breitbart didn't consider himself superior or better than or too good for anybody. He would check in with a peaceful leftwing protest group, find out what they were protesting, kibitz with them a bit, then invite them to join him for lunch at a nearby Applebees. His treat. He was that kind of person.

I hope T is right that there is somebody waiting in the wings who can do the kind of fearless, no holds barred, and competent journalism that Breitbart did. Awfully big shoes to fill there though.

ROFL. That is perhaps one of the funniest posts I have ever seen.

Whatever you're smoking Fox, can you share?

Did he take the "peaceful left-wing" protest group Applebee's before, or after, he posted nation-wide stories about their protests being hotbeds of rape and criminal activity?

There's only one thing I have to say about Breitbart really, and it's EXACTLY what Breitbart himself said about Senator Ted Kennedy after he died:

He was a “villain,” a “duplicitous bastard” and a “prick.”

"I'm more than willing to go off decorum to ensure THIS MAN is not beatified. Sorry, he destroyed lives. And he knew it."

The ironic part is, when Breitbart wrote his post-mortem description of Kennedy, he literally could have been writing his own eulogy.

ROFL. That is perhaps one of the funniest posts I have ever seen.

Whatever you're smoking Fox, can you share?

Did he take the "peaceful left-wing" protest group Applebee's before, or after, he posted nation-wide stories about their protests being hotbeds of rape and criminal activity?

There's only one thing I have to say about Breitbart really, and it's EXACTLY what Breitbart himself said about Senator Ted Kennedy after he died:

He was a “villain,” a “duplicitous bastard” and a “prick.”

"I'm more than willing to go off decorum to ensure THIS MAN is not beatified. Sorry, he destroyed lives. And he knew it."

The ironic part is, when Breitbart wrote his post-mortem description of Kennedy, he literally could have been writing his own eulogy.

Karma can be very precise.

Forum List

Back