Andrew Breitbart is Dead

Breitbart was known for not having an enemy in the world, at least among those who knew him. Dinner at the Ayers was so typical of him. Even Bob Bennett, Democrat, today was mentioning that Breitbart didn't consider himself superior or better than or too good for anybody. He would check in with a peaceful leftwing protest group, find out what they were protesting, kibitz with them a bit, then invite them to join him for lunch at a nearby Applebees. His treat. He was that kind of person.

I hope T is right that there is somebody waiting in the wings who can do the kind of fearless, no holds barred, and competent journalism that Breitbart did. Awfully big shoes to fill there though.

not having an enemy in the world?? what planet do you live on?

you don't lie, fabricate and make things up and not make enemies.

good luck with that one.

Well, you would know.

It was freezing here last night. But the local news said he died after midnight during a walk near his home. He collapsed on the sidewalk and was rushed to the emergency room at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

A walk at that time of night, in the cold??? That is what I think sounds suspicious.

That's a huge loss for freedom in this country.

How do you figure?? Just curious.
Speech as he and the First Amendment are under attack by the left for the speech that they don't agree with and take all measures to intimidate to the point of death threats that Mr. Breitbart was subject to by the left wing loony-bin asswipes that pretend to be 'tolerant'...:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

Breitbart was known for not having an enemy in the world, at least among those who knew him. Dinner at the Ayers was so typical of him. Even Bob Bennett, Democrat, today was mentioning that Breitbart didn't consider himself superior or better than or too good for anybody. He would check in with a peaceful leftwing protest group, find out what they were protesting, kibitz with them a bit, then invite them to join him for lunch at a nearby Applebees. His treat. He was that kind of person.

I hope T is right that there is somebody waiting in the wings who can do the kind of fearless, no holds barred, and competent journalism that Breitbart did. Awfully big shoes to fill there though.

Yeah, maybe God will let him bunk with Mother Teresa. They have so much in common. :cuckoo:

Speech as he and the First Amendment are under attack by the left for the speech that they don't agree with and take all measures to intimidate to the point of death threats that Mr. Breitbart was subject to by the left wing loony-bin asswipes that pretend to be 'tolerant'...:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

Yes, I see. A huge loss to freedom. :eek:

Yeah...because the government was always arresting him for what he said.....:eusa_whistle:

I don't know what to say except "condolences to his family". Just too young.

What I liked about him was his game face and willingness to go" where no man has gone before" attitude.
Balls to the walls.

We've lost true journalism and investigative reporting in our lifetime. "Big" started to bring it back. He was this candle in a hurricane that was brave and he took his lumps as well.

Thanks for what you gave us even in this brief time Andrew.

RIP.

I don't know what to say except "condolences to his family". Just too young.

What I liked about him was his game face and willingness to go" where no man has gone before" attitude.
Balls to the walls.

We've lost true journalism and investigative reporting in our lifetime. "Big" started to bring it back. He was this candle in a hurricane that was brave and he took his lumps as well.

Thanks for what you gave us even in this brief time Andrew.

RIP.

YEP. Breitbart exuded the First Amendment as intended. Those that practice it in mainstream outlets have become whores to PC and ratings.

Good form.
icon14.gif

Crazy assholes are always making death threats against popular polarizing figures.

That certainly doesn't, in any way, vindicate Breitbart's continuous maliciousness.

You looney libs act like Andrew shoved cigars in a young woman's twat or sent pictures of his Johnson to random women on the internet or hid money in his freezer or propositioned people for sex or had tickle contests.

Idiots with no perspective on what really matters.

Some are making a Kennedy comparison, which seems like a stretch. Kennedy was an old man, dying for years, had no small children he was leaving behind, and did some pretty awful things that he got away with (manslaughter) during his lifetime.

His last act was Obamacare.

That he wasn't mourned isn't surprising. He died an old man. It wasn't tragic.

Breitbart has four young children, and died young.

That is tragic.

I would like to see where any conservatives celebrated Tim Russert's death. I felt a loss with his passing.

But, this thread is enlightening.

I will never take anything Sallow or Synthaholic post seriously ever again.

They have proven that they are the stereotypical ugly partisan liberal.

That is all.

What have I said that was ugly? :lol:

You looney libs act like Andrew shoved cigars in a young woman's twat or sent pictures of his Johnson to random women on the internet or hid money in his freezer or propositioned people for sex or had tickle contests.

Idiots with no perspective on what really matters.

When you live a duplicitous life like many on the left when you want everything and zero responsibility?

You eventually paint yourself into a corner that you can't get out of except to see it for what it is and renounce it.

To my knowledge, nobody ever stopped Brietbart from saying what he wanted, printing what he wanted, or broadcasting what he wanted, regardless of how inaccurate or misleading it was.

Forum List

Back