Andrew Breitbart is Dead

You mean like editing the Sharrod tape? People should be tolerant of an guy who cost somebody their job just so he could make a point? I know your standards are at the bottom of the cliff, and it's just nice to see that reinforced once in a while...

If Rightwing bloggers are not free to edit tapes to their own liking, are any of us truely free?
If Rightwing bloggers are not free to edit tapes to their own liking, are any of us truely free?

Wrong. If Statists aren't free to co opt issues and make it appear as the other side is doing what the Statist does in an act of projection for political power purposes....are ANY of us truly free?:eusa_whistle:

YOU need to check yourself...as do the rest of the left on these boards.

Liberals don't like Breitbart because he exposed them supporting keeping teen prostitutes on the streets by covering up their STD treatments and abortions.....now you see what scum we're dealing with in this country.

When Salon, Daily Kos, Huff Post, and even Media Matters were able to find something nice to say about Breitbart and be gracious, I am dismayed that some of my fellow USMB members are acting like twerps.

Whatever your political leanings, and whatever you thought of his style, Breitbart was one of the last few remaining brilliant investigative reporters with the courage to go after the stories the rest of the media wouldn't otherwise touch for ideological or political reasons. Just like the Drudge Report, most didn't share his politics or world view, but no media source failed to check his website every day to pick up on what the breaking stories were likely to be.

The nation is poorer for his passing and is likely to be less well educated.

Brietbart was a sleaze and a propagandist.

I wish that it were legal to kill his type. Because I would of in a heartbeat.

Fuck Brietbart.

Y'know what we got here? Motherfuckin' Charlie Bronson. Mr. Majestyk...... :thup:
Charles Bronson was awesome!

I'm his 'type'... do you wish you could kill me???

Swallow once posted his desire for a right winger to assassinate Obama, just so he could be right about his hatred of the right. Of course, the post was removed.... and he denies ever having said it. But it is what it is... and he said it.

Oh, he also once stated that I wanted to shoot him in the head... which says more about him than me... since that thought has never crossed my mind.... he tends to make a lot of shit up.

Hey you sanded vagina'ed nazi XXXXXX...I posted no such thing..and you and your friends couldn't find such a post..so you guys had to drum up an "untruth" that I did..and erased it. :lol:

But fuck you..no swallow. I don't go for girls who line up dockworkers and drunken sailors to swallow their jiz. Last in line? Screw that.

And yah..I think you and your ilk would love to cap some noggins'. But you are such a lying XXXX..you'd never fess up to it.

Nazi Bitch.

melllllllltdowwn city :lol:

Did you google Venice Beach like I suggested? What did you find?

You kidding? For the tenth time....What did you mean?

I have no problem with anyone making fun of gays, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy with the left.

Bullshit. You want a situation where you can make fun of Gays, but the Left can't mention Gays without being called hypocrites by those on the Right.

Is being called a hypocrite worse than being called a gay-basher?

I have to say that I am sure that if anyone looks hard enough, they will undoubtably find at least one or two subject that I have a hypocritical stance on. Heck, they may not even have to look that hard.

And what left wing comments about homosexuals lead people to call them hypocrites? I really can't think of one. The left has one view about homosexuals... your church will marry gays or we will come down on you with the wrath of the Tinker Bell.

All joking aside, give me an idea on why the left wing would be called hypocrites for their stance? I just don't see where they can be called hypocrites in this particular case. Note: that is open to both of you.

Immie

Last edited:
Speech as he and the First Amendment are under attack by the left for the speech that they don't agree with and take all measures to intimidate to the point of death threats that Mr. Breitbart was subject to by the left wing loony-bin asswipes that pretend to be 'tolerant'...:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

You mean like editing the Sharrod tape? People should be tolerant of an guy who cost somebody their job just so he could make a point? I know your standards are at the bottom of the cliff, and it's just nice to see that reinforced once in a while...

Even if they are, we aren't.

Immie

This post was never made.

Mudwhistle's Post doesn't make you any Less Shitty. :thup:

:)

peace...

Seconded.
icon14.gif
Yet neither of you have got jack shit to say publicly to mudwhistle.

Kinda makes all your faux outrage quite transparent.

It was freezing here last night. But the local news said he died after midnight during a walk near his home. He collapsed on the sidewalk and was rushed to the emergency room at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

A walk at that time of night, in the cold??? That is what I think sounds suspicious.
I think he was walking his dog. Or his dog was walking him.

Forum List

Back