Andrew Breitbart is Dead

The two things I heard the most today about Breitbart's health was that he was a workaholic, an insomniac, and he was always battling weight problems. Sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Rest In Peace, Andrew. Deepest sympathy to Mr. Breitbart's family and close friends, too.

And a heavy heavy party guy.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, as long as you can afford it, can handle it, and it doesn't start affecting your family or work. I know nothing about this guy's life that suggested any of those were a problem. Although I have seen some recent photos of him looking pretty rough, like at CPAC. His hair wasn't even combed, which stood out as odd at a Republican gathering.

This is a good interview by Mark Levin..Brietbart's liberal Rabbi voted for Jessie Jackson!! unbelievable!!

Mark Levin Interviews Andrew Breitbart On His New Book Righteous Indignation - YouTube

If the persons ideological belief is stronger than the religious belief then it becomes quite possible.
Right - because a Black man could never understand and empathize with the historical oppression suffered by the Jews as well as a White, clueless Hollywood B actor.

Talk about ideological belief trumping all! :lol:

This is a good interview by Mark Levin..Brietbart's liberal Rabbi voted for Jessie Jackson!! unbelievable!!

Mark Levin Interviews Andrew Breitbart On His New Book Righteous Indignation - YouTube

If the persons ideological belief is stronger than the religious belief then it becomes quite possible.
Right - because a Black man could never understand and empathize with the historical oppression suffered by the Jews as well as a White, clueless Hollywood B actor.

Talk about ideological belief trumping all! :lol:

Of course he understands "Hymietown" quite well :eusa_eh:

Rev. Jesse Jackson referred to Jews as "Hymies" and to New York City as "Hymietown" in January 1984 during a conversation with a black Washington Post reporter, Milton Coleman. Jackson had assumed the references would not be printed because of his racial bond with Coleman, but several weeks later Coleman permitted the slurs to be included far down in an article by another Post reporter on Jackson's rocky relations with American Jews.

A storm of protest erupted, and Jackson at first denied the remarks, then accused Jews of conspiring to defeat him. The Nation of Islam's radical leader Louis Farrakhan, an aggressive anti-Semite and old Jackson ally, made a difficult situation worse by threatening Coleman in a radio broadcast and issuing a public warning to Jews, made in Jackson's presence: "If you harm this brother [Jackson], it will be the last one you harm."

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

Last edited:
Andrew Breitbart was the ultimate blogger and he wasn’t a journalist in the traditional sense. He showed the world how one man can influence Washington by his online activism. He may have had a heart attack while he was walking near his house. I was genuinely shocked by his premature death.

Last edited:
I just watched Bob Beckel speak on Fox about Andrew. He spoke of both the negative and the positive. Bob has earned my respect for being able to speak his mind and yet maintain a respectful human manner.

You libs that are over the edge should take note.

Bob: "The conservative movement have lost one of their generals"

Kinda like Rightwingers original post.

Kudos to the libs with humility.

I just watched Bob Beckel speak on Fox about Andrew. He spoke of both the negative and the positive. Bob has earned my respect for being able to speak his mind and yet maintain a respectful human manner.

Did you see Lawrence O'Donnell's segment tonight about Breitbart?

Andrew Breitbart was the ultimate blogger and he wasn’t a journalist in the traditional sense. He showed the world how one man can influence Washington by his online activism. He may have had a heart attack while he was walking near his house. I was genuinely shocked by his premature death.

He wasn't a journalist in any sense. I think he would agree.

And I think that Andrew Sullivan and Glenn Greenwald are more effective bloggers, by far.

Did you see Lawrence O'Donnell's segment tonight about Breitbart?

Nope, I didn't get home till about 7:30. Just glancing at a rerun of the Five and saw this.

David Frum:

And this is where it becomes difficult to honor the Roman injunction to speak no ill of the dead. It’s difficult for me to assess Breitbart’s impact upon American media and American politics as anything other than poisonous. When one of the leading media figures of the day achieves his success by his giddy disdain for truth and fairness—when one of our leading political figures offers to his admirers a politics inflamed by rage and devoid of ideas—how to withhold a profoundly negative judgment on his life and career?

Especially when that career was so representative of his times?

We live in a time of political and media demagoguery unparalleled since the 19th century. Many of our most important public figures have gained their influence and power by inciting and exploiting the ugliest of passions—by manipulating fears and prejudices—by serving up falsehoods as reported truth. In time these figures will one by one die. What are we to say of this cohort, this group, this generation? That their mothers loved them? That their families are bereaved? That their fans admired them and their employees treated generously by them? Public figures are inescapably judged by their public actions. When those public actions are poisonous, the obituary cannot be pleasant reading.​

He wasn't a journalist in any sense. I think he would agree.

And I think that Andrew Sullivan and Glenn Greenwald are more effective bloggers, by far.

This from a guy who thinks Jessie Jackson is some kind of friend to Jews:cuckoo: Clueless wonder.. Nobody cares what some left wing hack thinks about Breitbart.

Andrew Breitbart uncovered videos of Obama while he was in college. He was going to release them as an 'October surprise'. I wonder if President Obama put the hit out on Breitbart to take him out. Did Obama have Breitbart killed?

Andrew Breitbart uncovered videos of Obama while he was in college. He was going to release them as an 'October surprise'. I wonder if President Obama put the hit out on Breitbart to take him out. Did Obama have Breitbart killed?

Most likely. You are probably being watched.

I Completely Support the President and his Agenda... What he wants for the Country is what's Best for everyone. :thup:

:)

peace...

Speech as he and the First Amendment are under attack by the left for the speech that they don't agree with and take all measures to intimidate to the point of death threats that Mr. Breitbart was subject to by the left wing loony-bin asswipes that pretend to be 'tolerant'...:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

You mean like editing the Sharrod tape? People should be tolerant of an guy who cost somebody their job just so he could make a point? I know your standards are at the bottom of the cliff, and it's just nice to see that reinforced once in a while...

Whoever sent only that segment to Andrew Breitbart is the one who should apologize to Shirley Sherrod...The remarks were taken out of context...

Brietbart didn't edit it.:eusa_hand:

I don't believe he did either, it came to him edited............but did he name his source?? Did he call the person out that made him look bad?? Nope, he stood up and took the punishment for not making sure it was unedited. He didn't BLAME anyone but himself for screwing up. Funny how that personal responsibility thing works.

You mean like editing the Sharrod tape? People should be tolerant of an guy who cost somebody their job just so he could make a point? I know your standards are at the bottom of the cliff, and it's just nice to see that reinforced once in a while...

Whoever sent only that segment to Andrew Breitbart is the one who should apologize to Shirley Sherrod...The remarks were taken out of context...

Brietbart didn't edit it.:eusa_hand:

I don't believe he did either, it came to him edited............but did he name his source?? Did he call the person out that made him look bad?? Nope, he stood up and took the punishment for not making sure it was unedited. He didn't BLAME anyone but himself for screwing up. Funny how that personal responsibility thing works.

Exactly.
icon14.gif

Forum List

Back