Andrew Breitbart is Dead

All this fuss over some dude with an opinion that you're all going to forget existed by next week.

All this fuss over some dude with an opinion that you're all going to forget existed by next week.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChXlPd0H1MU]Vinnie Paz "Keep Movin' On" Feat. Shara Worden - YouTube[/ame]

Breitbart had last laugh - BostonHerald.com
...liberal after liberal lined up to prove his thesis that the left has devolved into a movement of humorless hatred.
As novelist Stephen England said yesterday, “It’s taken the death of Andrew Breitbart to convince the left that there is a God.” Then he added, “Tells you a lot about them.”
Oh, and for all the libtards out there who swear by HuffPo... it wouldn't be there for you without Breitbart.

Andrew Breitbart uncovered videos of Obama while he was in college. He was going to release them as an 'October surprise'. I wonder if President Obama put the hit out on Breitbart to take him out. Did Obama have Breitbart killed?

Yes. It's all true.

Live paranoid.

One hateful muddafuker down. Hope Rush bites the bullet next. Goes round comes round. Would prove there is a God. And that he has a sense of humor.

You mean like editing the Sharrod tape? People should be tolerant of an guy who cost somebody their job just so he could make a point? I know your standards are at the bottom of the cliff, and it's just nice to see that reinforced once in a while...

Whoever sent only that segment to Andrew Breitbart is the one who should apologize to Shirley Sherrod...The remarks were taken out of context...

Brietbart didn't edit it.:eusa_hand:

I don't believe he did either, it came to him edited............but did he name his source?? Did he call the person out that made him look bad?? Nope, he stood up and took the punishment for not making sure it was unedited. He didn't BLAME anyone but himself for screwing up. Funny how that personal responsibility thing works.

What punishment?

Breitbart had last laugh - BostonHerald.com
...liberal after liberal lined up to prove his thesis that the left has devolved into a movement of humorless hatred.
As novelist Stephen England said yesterday, “It’s taken the death of Andrew Breitbart to convince the left that there is a God.” Then he added, “Tells you a lot about them.”
Oh, and for all the libtards out there who swear by HuffPo... it wouldn't be there for you without Breitbart.

Well, I believe that has been pointed out already.....several, several pages back.

One hateful muddafuker down. Hope Rush bites the bullet next. Goes round comes round. Would prove there is a God. And that he has a sense of humor.

:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNEbiAZwado]Rush Limbaugh remembers Andrew Breitbart 3.1.2012 - YouTube[/ame]

I wish his wife and children the very best as they journey through life without him. As a political stuntman, I won't claim to have respect for his brand of 'journalism', but no child should be left without a father at such a young age, and 43 is just too.damn.early to go.

It would not be at all surprising, Rush, Hannity, Larry Elder, any conservative journalist should now be watching their back and their food too. What it would prove is that the democrats are now the equivalent of the KGB, but we all knew that anyway.

It would not be at all surprising, Rush, Hannity, Larry Elder, any conservative journalist should now be watching their back and their food too. What it would prove is that the democrats are now the equivalent of the KGB, but we all knew that anyway.

Now that you have brought this up, you need to be very careful and watch your food, etc. Check for black helicopters near your home, etc. They can trace you, they can follow you, they can make you disappear. Any last requests?

ROFL. That is perhaps one of the funniest posts I have ever seen.

Whatever you're smoking Fox, can you share?

Did he take the "peaceful left-wing" protest group Applebee's before, or after, he posted nation-wide stories about their protests being hotbeds of rape and criminal activity?

You DO realize that the Shitter camps actually WERE hotbeds of rape and criminal activity, right?

There's only one thing I have to say about Breitbart really, and it's EXACTLY what Breitbart himself said about Senator Ted Kennedy after he died:

He was a “villain,” a “duplicitous bastard” and a “prick.”

Breitbart murdered his girlfriend then used bribes and family influence to avoid justice?

Damn, I didn't know that.

The ironic part is, when Breitbart wrote his post-mortem description of Kennedy, he literally could have been writing his own eulogy.

I mean, both men murdered young women...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back