Andrew Breitbart is Dead

Link or it didn't happen. :thup:

:)

peace...
It's in this thread - use the search function.

You Rightwingers have to stop demanding that us Liberals do everything for you.

I will remember that the next time YOU demand a link, asswipe.
But mal is just being his typically dishonest self. He's been in this thread from the beginning, so why doesn't he know about that false accusation against Murtha?

It's in this thread - use the search function.

You Rightwingers have to stop demanding that us Liberals do everything for you.

I will remember that the next time YOU demand a link, asswipe.
But mal is just being his typically dishonest self. He's been in this thread from the beginning, so why doesn't he know about that false accusation against Murtha?

you didn't get the pun, stupid.

you didn't get the pun, stupid.
What pun?

I don't know...anyone see the pun here?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4893777-post378.html

Brietbart wasn't in KKK like Murtha and didn't kill anyone like fat-fuck-TK, fucking retard.

Of course, Murtha was in the Marines....maybe it's a KKK/Marines pun. Maybe not.

Last edited:
The two things I heard the most today about Breitbart's health was that he was a workaholic, an insomniac, and he was always battling weight problems. Sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Rest In Peace, Andrew. Deepest sympathy to Mr. Breitbart's family and close friends, too.

What pun?

I don't know...anyone see the pun here?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4893777-post378.html

Brietbart wasn't in KKK like Murtha and didn't kill anyone like fat-fuck-TK, fucking retard.

Of course, Murtha was in the Marines....maybe it's a KKK/Marines pun. Maybe not.
I didn't make a pun, mal did though.

what did you mean?

Oh this is getting better and better and better and better. :lol::lol::lol:

The two things I heard the most today about Breitbart's health was that he was a workaholic, an insomniac, and he was always battling weight problems. Sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Rest In Peace, Andrew. Deepest sympathy to Mr. Breitbart's family and close friends, too.

An insomniac? I have been known to suffer from insomnia. Awful problem to suffer though. Learned one thing though that helps to cure it. About five minutes of an NBA game will do it for me. ;)

That's going to piss someone off. I don't remember who it was that got pissed at me for saying something like that right about the time the strike ended.

His death saddens me as all deaths do especially of those who are so young. I send my condolences to his family.

Immie

An insomniac? I have been known to suffer from insomnia. Awful problem to suffer though. Learned one thing though that helps to cure it. About five minutes of an NBA game will do it for me. ;)

That's going to piss someone off. I don't remember who it was that got pissed at me for saying something like that right about the time the strike ended.

His death saddens me as all deaths do especially of those who are so young. I send my condolences to his family.

Immie

Rep incoming.

It is a sad day that America lost a great patriot in Andrew Breitbart. I was lucky enough to meet Andrew once. I was at a Young Republicans meeting last year and Andrew was the featured speaker. Andrew spoke longer than expected, and let me tell you, if you thought he was a firey, electric, passionate, focused, dedicated, intelligent personality by what you saw on TV, believe me, multiply that times 1000 gettin to see him live.

I am gonna tell you this, he was a very kind person. Like most high profile speakers, Andrew could have left right after speaking. He didn't. He must have stayed well over an hour after the event was over talking with the people who attended. I got to see him have a great conversation for 1/2 an hour with another person, it was so fun to listen in. I got to talk to Andrew for about 5 minutes, and I can tell you, he was a great man. He was one of the few that was out to save this country from the left and did so above making a big name for himself. At the event I attended, Andrew ended up missing his flight because he stayed well past the time he expected to. He just took the next available flight. That is the kind of man Andrew was.

Many on the left are celebrating his dying. Andrew is alive and well, his spirit is in Heaven and his legacy will forever live on. From the great gift of his destruction of and exposing of the media and left-wing organizations, to his book; "Righteous Indignation", to his 4 websites, Andrew will never be forgotten. He has motivated so many to fight the good fight and get in people's faces. We will see Andrew again, but the impact Andrew left will never die, as there are many that will continue to do what he did and continue his fight. He inspired many young people including me. God Bless you Andrew, thank you for all you did, we will make you proud!!

It is a sad day that America lost a great patriot in Andrew Breitbart. I was lucky enough to meet Andrew once. I was at a Young Republicans meeting last year and Andrew was the featured speaker. Andrew spoke longer than expected, and let me tell you, if you thought he was a firey, electric, passionate, focused, dedicated, intelligent personality by what you saw on TV, believe me, multiply that times 1000 gettin to see him live.

No, I never thought that.

Steaming pipe of shit....that is what he said about Ted Kennedy the day after he died. Karma is a bitch.

And a heavy heavy party guy.

Yeah, autopsy reports take about a week. Unless he had some known condition, it's probably presumptive to say he died on "natural causes".

Also presumptuous to conclude otherwise without the autopsy report.

This is a good interview by Mark Levin..Brietbart's liberal Rabbi voted for Jessie Jackson!! unbelievable!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfK_9jlZ32w]Mark Levin Interviews Andrew Breitbart On His New Book Righteous Indignation - YouTube[/ame]

I've been told that if I can't say something good about someone don't say anything.

Okay. Andrew Breitbart is dead.

That's good!

Forum List

Back