Andrew Breitbart is Dead

Now you want to continue this third grade shit? What did you mean?

Did you google Venice Beach like I suggested? What did you find?

You kidding? For the tenth time....What did you mean?

I have no problem with anyone making fun of gays, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy with the left.

Bullshit. You want a situation where you can make fun of Gays, but the Left can't mention Gays without being called hypocrites by those on the Right.

I don't know what to say except "condolences to his family". Just too young.

What I liked about him was his game face and willingness to go" where no man has gone before" attitude.
Balls to the walls.

We've lost true journalism and investigative reporting in our lifetime. "Big" started to bring it back. He was this candle in a hurricane that was brave and he took his lumps as well.

Thanks for what you gave us even in this brief time Andrew.

RIP.
Rush "went there" before Breitbart, Drudge goes "there" often, as does Coulter, a female.

Speech as he and the First Amendment are under attack by the left for the speech that they don't agree with and take all measures to intimidate to the point of death threats that Mr. Breitbart was subject to by the left wing loony-bin asswipes that pretend to be 'tolerant'...:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

Crazy assholes are always making death threats against popular polarizing figures.

That certainly doesn't, in any way, vindicate Breitbart's continuous maliciousness.

Actually? It does. He exposed the duplicity/projecting/lies of the left for what it is for political purposes no matter whom it hurts in the process...HE used the tactics of the left to expose it.

Shame you can't see it. But then I expect it from you and those like you.

Wake up.

AB was not a big player.

Only vaguly heard of him.

Has cause of death been determined yet?

Did you google Venice Beach like I suggested? What did you find?

I have no problem with anyone making fun of gays, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy with the left.

Bullshit. You want a situation where you can make fun of Gays, but the Left can't mention Gays without being called hypocrites by those on the Right.

Well if the left didn't accuse everyone of being hateful and insensitive towards gays, maybe then there wouldn't hypocrisy in them making fun of someone being gay.

Well if the left didn't accuse everyone of being hateful and insensitive towards gays, maybe then there wouldn't hypocrisy in them making fun of someone being gay.

Making fun of someone being gay.........?

That's a huge loss for freedom in this country.

How do you figure?? Just curious.
Speech as he and the First Amendment are under attack by the left for the speech that they don't agree with and take all measures to intimidate to the point of death threats that Mr. Breitbart was subject to by the left wing loony-bin asswipes that pretend to be 'tolerant'...:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

You mean like editing the Sharrod tape? People should be tolerant of a guy who cost somebody their job just so he could make a point? I know your standards are at the bottom of the cliff, and it's just nice to see that reinforced once in a while...

Last edited:

You mean like editing the Sharrod tape? People should be tolerant of an guy who cost somebody their job just so he could make a point? I know your standards are at the bottom of the cliff, and it's just nice to see that reinforced once in a while...

If Rightwing bloggers are not free to edit tapes to their own liking, are any of us truely free?

You mean like editing the Sharrod tape? People should be tolerant of an guy who cost somebody their job just so he could make a point? I know your standards are at the bottom of the cliff, and it's just nice to see that reinforced once in a while...

If Rightwing bloggers are not free to edit tapes to their own liking, are any of us truely free?

Ah yes, the greatest conservative tribute to the freedoms exemplified by the first amendment is...slander.

Whoever sent only that segment to Andrew Breitbart is the one who should apologize to Shirley Sherrod...The remarks were taken out of context...

Brietbart didn't edit it.:eusa_hand:

Fair enough.

sadly all those statements are absolute facts, but one is missing;

murderer

for all that Breitbart did, he never left anyone to die alone.
I've always realized that you're an asshole. I'm glad when you show it to everyone.

so he's an asshole for saying Kennedy swam off and left a girl to die, but Kennedy isn't an asshole for swimming off and leaving a girl to die? We got ya now dude.. you're fucked up.

No, ma'am. For saying that he was a murderer. You see, 'murderer' means a specific thing, with a specific definition. Nothing that Kennedy did could be considered murder.

Now, please...sit here quietly until the nurse gets back and takes you to your room. We keep telling you that you shouldn't be playing with the facility's computer! But we understand that you...forget.

Forum List

Back