Angel Moms Campaign with Trump: America Devolving into Third World Country Under Kamala Harris

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
More and more Americans waking up. Seeing what I have long preached, the Dems (and RINOs*) are turning us into a third world mess.

*Useful idiots all.

While campaigning with former President Donald Trump near the southern border in Montezuma Pass, Arizona, Angel Moms warned Americans that the United States risks becoming “a third world country” without border controls put back in place that President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris removed.

On Thursday, Angel Mom Patty Morin joined Trump during a press conference near the border. Morin’s daughter Rachel, a 37-year-old mother of five children, was found brutally raped and beaten to death in August of last year in Maryland.

Victor Antonio Martinez Hernandez, a 23-year-old illegal alien from El Salvador with ties to the MS-13 Gang, was arrested and charged with Rachel’s murder in June of this year.

In 2023, on three occasions, Martinez Hernandez was apprehended by Border Patrol agents trying to cross the southern border after he allegedly murdered a woman in his native El Salvador. On his fourth attempt to get into the U.S., Martinez Hernandez was successful — becoming one of more than two million “got-aways” who have crossed the border undetected by Border Patrol since Biden and Harris took office.

“We are 1,800 miles from the border and because of this open border, we’ve not just had my daughter, we’ve had two [cases] … where illegal aliens have caused rape and murder of our citizens,” Patty Morin said:

I really want our words to be heard … we’re not here for a political stand … we’re here because we’re losing our moms, our daughters, our children to criminals, and that shouldn’t happen. We should be taking care of our country, our people. And the only way I believe that’s gonna happen is if President Trump is reelected as president and we close up this border and we put policies back into place that were there before instead of this open border. We’re going to end up being a third world country if it continues this way. [Emphasis added]

Likewise, Angel Mom Alexis Nungaray spoke at the Trump campaign press conference, recalling the sexual assault and murder of her 12-year-old daughter Jocelyn in Houston, Texas, in June of this year, allegedly at the hands of two illegal aliens from Venezuela who were released into the U.S. interior by Biden and Harris’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Alexis Nungaray said her daughter’s murder could have been prevented if not for DHS releasing the suspects from federal custody, even as there was open detention space.

...​

As much as we hate the media, we do not hate them enough. Grotesque comes to mind.
They are the enemy of America and you can't hate them enough... after Trump wins and serves a second term and goes off to retirement the media will attempt to save face and get the people back... but it will be too late...

Forum List

Back