Angelina Jolie undergoes double mastectomy

hes just one more idiot male that has no idea what an adult relationship is like.

I pitty the women who get tricked into having a relationship with him

Maybe, but what we do know is that her risk of getting breast cancer has dropped from 87% to 5%.
So has her desirability. I'm just sayin'.

How can you say that? You mean to say that a woman with no breasts isn't as attractive?

news flash: men like tits

Angie's films featured her boobs

Too bad for her.It had to be a difficult decision.

How can you say that? You mean to say that a woman with no breasts isn't as attractive?
Uh, yeah!

So...would you still say that if it was your own wife who had to undergo such a procedure?
She did, but it wasn't selective, and we're not a Hollywood couple. As you know, Hollywood couples don't have a very good track record for being faithful. They are, in fact, some of the most shallow people in the world. Brad will find another squeeze.

Uh, yeah!

So...would you still say that if it was your own wife who had to undergo such a procedure?
She did, but it wasn't selective, and we're not a Hollywood couple. As you know, Hollywood couples don't have a very good track record for being faithful. They are, in fact, some of the most shallow people in the world. Brad will find another squeeze.

Your wife had her breasts removed? I am sorry to hear that - but you still love her, despite saying that she wouldn't be as attractive with her natural breasts.

So what is your real opinion on women who have their breasts removed?

Your wife had her breasts removed? I am sorry to hear that - but you still love her, despite saying that she wouldn't be as attractive with her natural breasts.

I just told you, and I think you're missing the point I was making. She may have done it unnecessarily. Amazing progress has been made in recent years regarding breast cancer. I personally think she made a mistake and I also think Brad will lose interest in her because of it.

I just told you, and I think you're missing the point I was making. She may have done it unnecessarily. Amazing progress has been made in recent years regarding breast cancer. I personally think she made a mistake and I also think Brad will lose interest in her because of it.

Progress has been made, but that progress doesn't extend to actually curing it. Jolie has eliminated the need for chemo and radiation should she ever be diagnosed.

to each his own.

Tits are a pain in the ass.

The best thing about them is breastfeeding.

You men have NO idea what you miss out on.

Forum List

Back