Angelina Jolie undergoes double mastectomy

The thing about implants is that they only work if the guy doesn't know they're fake. In Angelina's case, everyone knows they're fake. I predict Brad will lose interest in her and find somebody with real ones.

Dude...I think hers were fake to begin with!
If they were, she should have gotten her money back.

You are right about that. Her boobs were shocking.

The thing about implants is that they only work if the guy doesn't know they're fake. In Angelina's case, everyone knows they're fake. I predict Brad will lose interest in her and find somebody with real ones.

I disagree. I wouldn't say breats with implants are any less pleasurable. :tongue:

Ekrem, you're an asshole. I hope your dick falls off and if you are married, your wife kicks your dickless ass to the curb.

LOL Gracie, why don't you tell him how you REALLY feel. ;)

I agree with you by the way. His comments are so bad that I suspect he probably abuses women in some way or another. Who knows, maybe he's a serial killer, wouldn't surprise me much. He seems to think we're just objects for men's amusement nothing more.

Piece of shit.

What else would you expect from a mohammedan?

some of the comments on this thread, make me and ashamed of my own gender.

Its appalling and sad.

And all I can do is apologize on their behalf because most men are not that shallow, insensitive and cruel.

And i hope those making such hurtful, mean spiritied, and unkind comments never have to deal with their wife, girlfriend daughter or any woman they know dealing with this.

sincerely

me

some of the comments on this thread, make me and ashamed of my own gender.

Its appalling and sad.

And all I can do is apologize on their behalf because most men are not that shallow, insensitive and cruel.

And i hope those making such hurtful, mean spiritied, and unkind comments never have to deal with their wife, girlfriend daughter or any woman they know dealing with this.

sincerely

me

Yea this thread sure brought out a few winners. Unfortunately, that's what you get on most any message board. There's always going to be some really ignorant fucks who show their face.

At first I thought Jolie probably should not have gone with such a radical procedure. I realize she was concerned since both her mother and grandmother died of cancer and Jolie tested positive for the gene.

Looks like she may have had even more reason to have this done though:

Angelina Jolie's aunt dies of breast cancer

Less than two weeks after Angelina Jolie revealed she'd had a double mastectomy to avoid breast cancer, her aunt died from the disease Sunday.

Debbie Martin died at age 61 at a hospital in Escondido, Calif. near San Diego, her husband, Ron Martin, told The Associated Press.

Debbie Martin was the younger sister of Jolie's mother, Marcheline Bertrand, whose own death from ovarian cancer in 2007 inspired the surgery that Jolie described in a May 14 op-ed in the New York Times.

According to her husband, Debbie Martin had the same defective BRCA1 gene that Jolie does, but didn't know it until after her 2004 cancer diagnosis.

Angelina Jolie's aunt dies of breast cancer - Vitals

First her grandmother, then her mother and now, her aunt, her mother's sister. Sad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back