Angelina Jolie undergoes double mastectomy

exactly. :clap2:

Seems both of you should get the basic facts right before opening your traps.

I like Brad Pitt, but I wouldn't watch any movie with him in future because I'd suspect him to be a pervert sticking it inside something without tits.

Unless he is doing it with vegetables, its got tits. Angelina most likely got the best reconstructive surgery that money can buy, so she probably has some nice silicon implants in place of the breast tissue. In any case, don't be so shallow. A woman is more than just breasts.

I like Brad Pitt, but I wouldn't watch any movie with him in future because I'd suspect him to be a pervert sticking it inside something without tits.

Unless he is doing it with vegetables, its got tits. Angelina most likely got the best reconstructive surgery that money can buy, so she probably has some nice silicon implants in place of the breast tissue. In any case, don't be so shallow. A woman is more than just breasts.
Many of the breasts men gawk at are silicon-enhanced anyway.

I had breast cancer, a lumpectomy and radiation therapy. I would think with regular mammograms, a double mastectomy wouldn't be necessary. I really can't make the decisions for others but I have to wonder why a cure for something they don't have yet? It is really effective? That's something we'll never know. Of course, if it gives them piece of mind, I guess it's worth it.

I do know that the radiation therapy wasn't easy and I think it messed up my immune system so, I don't know, maybe her way is better? I don't have any daughters but I would hate to think if I did have, that they would have to go through this. I was the first in my family with breast cancer.

Some women have a predisposition to get breast cancer, and if they do it usually is a very aggressive form. It's a lot like playing Russian Roulette. Why not remove all the bullets from the gun in such cases? If it was me, I would. I realize it has to be a very difficult decision, but there is so much more to life than just keeping your tits.
Not if those tits are really nice.

My late wife's best friend died from Breast Cancer. I also know a number of other women who have had very difficult battles with it. It's not something to joke about.

The thing about implants is that they only work if the guy doesn't know they're fake. In Angelina's case, everyone knows they're fake. I predict Brad will lose interest in her and find somebody with real ones.

Ekrem, you're an asshole. I hope your dick falls off and if you are married, your wife kicks your dickless ass to the curb.

Apparently the Modern American Feminist does two things:

Cuts her uterus out.
Cuts her tits off.

Then walks in circles to raise money "For the Cure".

If he stays together with her, he must love her really.
I wouldn't stay with her.

Save your breath, Ekrem. You'll need it to inflate your girlfriend later on.

Ekrem, you're an asshole. I hope your dick falls off and if you are married, your wife kicks your dickless ass to the curb.
I suspect, if he ever had a wife, she's long gone.

There are probably thousands of women who'd fuck Brad Pitt for his looks, and probably millions (if not billions) of women who'd have a baby from him just for his money, and all those women have tits.

Angelina Jolie isn't a full-fledged woman anymore, I don't expect someone like Brad Pitt, who could have a lot, to put up with a crippled woman.

Apparently some people don't understand the term "reconstruction." Nor do they understand just how good they've gotten at it. The woman (Angelina Jolie) still has boobs, get it? Her own nipples and skin.

But even if she hadn't had reconstruction, some of the comments on here are...pathetic. I'd like to see some of these assholes make comments like that in a bar here in Alaska. The odds are very high they'd get the crap beaten out of them in the parking lot. Or worse.

That said, I don't really care what Angelina Jolie does. For one thing she's rich. Try being a poor woman or even just a middle-class woman and having to deal with this. The medical bills would be huge even if you have medical insurance. Must be nice not to have to worry about things like that.

Last edited:

LOL Gracie, why don't you tell him how you REALLY feel. ;)

I agree with you by the way. His comments are so bad that I suspect he probably abuses women in some way or another. Who knows, maybe he's a serial killer, wouldn't surprise me much. He seems to think we're just objects for men's amusement nothing more.

Piece of shit.

LOL Gracie, why don't you tell him how you REALLY feel. ;)

I'm expressing my opinion.
How she "feels" I am not interested in.

I agree with you by the way. His comments are so bad that I suspect he probably abuses women in some way or another. Who knows, maybe he's a serial killer, wouldn't surprise me much. He seems to think we're just objects for men's amusement nothing more.

Piece of shit.

I don't abuse any women.
If you want to lead a dull discussion by "suspecting" things on this level, then we can "suspect" at what age you were first fucked in your second opening, and whether you liked it.

The thing about implants is that they only work if the guy doesn't know they're fake. In Angelina's case, everyone knows they're fake. I predict Brad will lose interest in her and find somebody with real ones.

Dude...I think hers were fake to begin with!

Forum List

Back