Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

It's the wording. It allows spending without any accountability. I provided the link in this thread.
What changes from the last vote that passed? Nothing. Same bill they approved before. There are controls. This line of attack is to fool you. Just like telling you it changed when it didn’t. . Why can’t you see that?

What changes from the last vote that passed? Nothing. Same bill they approved before. There are controls. This line of attack is to fool you. Just like telling you it changed when it didn’t. . Why can’t you see that?
Something changed. Do you actually expect me to believe republicans just changed their minds because of nothing?

Nope Republicans are not telling the truth.

That is called a comparative print. Here is what was changed in the bill,

That the bill from the House of Representatives (H.R. 3967) entitled “An Act to improve health care and benefits for veterans exposed to toxic substances, and for other purposes.”, do pass with the following

e)Not a taxable benefit.—A contract buy out for a covered health care professional under subsection (a) shall not be considered a taxable benefit or event for the covered health care professional.

Those two passages were stricken from the bill by the House. That is it period. Got to agree with the second one, why should a buy out be free of tax liability.

No pork in the bill, feel free to read the 64 page pdf document and see if I missed something. The Congressional Record don't lie, and you can track the voting history of the bill there as well.
There are the changes and it did NOT change from discretionary to mandatory.

It was always mandatory

Wait a sec...

You brought it up, which means you don't know.

And you refused to look it up yourself, which means you don't want to know.

You insult yourself, genius.

I, on the other hand, do know.
When Republicans show us how they hate to help veterans, believe them.

Forum List

Back