Anger at Trump spilling Over at GOP Townhalls

LOL, the babies lost and they are still throwing a tantrum. And they will for at least four years. The right didn't like a damn thing Obama did but we didn't act like little spoiled children.

You want to rule by tyranny and overthrow our democratic system. It's not happening. What will happen is people will lose patience and you all will be beat down and stuffed into meat wagons and sent off to jail. When it hurts and costs money, you'll learn.
I refer you to the Tea Party and the subsequent actions at town hall meetings throughout the following summer of 2009.

You may want to dismiss that history, but all of us remember it.

The RESISTENCE is beginning to pick up steam.
In town halls all over the country...
Anger at Trump because people want to keep their healthcare.
Anger at Trump about his Muslim Ban.
Anger at Chaffetz for not investigating Trump about his ties to Putin.
Anger at Chaffetz for not investigating Trump for violating the Constitution with the Emolument Amendment.
On and on.
This uprising makes the tea bagger movement look like a child's tea cup party.

Swarming crowds and hostile questions are the new normal at GOP town halls

What we got here are the usual hordes of drooling out-of-state Progressives invading Town Halls in others' territories in an attempt to present a false facade of the numbers of complainers.

Anger at Chaffetz for not investigating Trump for violating the Constitution with the Emolument Amendment.
On and on.

Just you fascist democrats flooding the meetings.....if you didn't notice, last November we told you to fuck off.....

Your man/child president stirred up a hornets nest and demonstrations and resistance is the new normal now. Better get used to it. Each and every week this Doofus in Chief's support is dwindling.
People are appalled.
You have the hardest job in the world trying to defend the indefensible policies of this serial sex offending, racist clueless arrogant piece of shit.
You fascists were always appalled...how do,you think Trump won?

On and on.

I have seen the video from Chaffetz's townhall bashing in SLC, specifically Cottonwood Heights. I lived in Cottonwood Heights for several years and it's very much a family community, 99% strict Mormon demographic. So many there looked to be from the inner city area, as it's ironically very, very liberal (despite having the main Mormon Temple right in the middle of town). And I have NO problem with the liberals coming out to Cottonwood Heights and kicking Chaffetz's ass. It was a beautiful thing to see.

The liberals are just doing what the Tea Party did in 2010. All good. Except we didn't wait around a year, we started the day after this motherfucker was inaugurated.

On and on.

I have seen the video from Chaffetz's townhall bashing in SLC, specifically Cottonwood Heights. I lived in Cottonwood Heights for several years and it's very much a family community, 99% strict Mormon demographic. So many there looked to be from the inner city area, as it's ironically very, very liberal (despite having the main Mormon Temple right in the middle of town). And I have NO problem with the liberals coming out to Cottonwood Heights and kicking Chaffetz's ass. It was a beautiful thing to see.

The liberals are just doing what the Tea Party did in 2010. All good. Except we didn't wait around a year, we started the day after this motherfucker was inaugurated.
The protesters at the Chaffetz town hall were bused in from Phoenix.

The Gathering Storm of Protest Against Trump
IMG_2433.JPG

On and on.

And??.... are they still not pissed off Americans?
You have nothing.

On and on.

You're so full of shit. Google corrected your spelling and you're still a liar.

Anger erupts at Republican town halls - CNNPolitics.com - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/republican-town-halls-obamacare/
15 hours ago - Jason Chaffetz of Utah and Diane Black of Tennessee wereeach ... #Chaffetz town hall post-game: Protesters who couldn't get in are still ...
Hundreds Confront Congressman Chaffetz at Rowdy Town Hall
nymag.com/daily/.../hundreds-confront-congressman-chaffetz-at-rowdy-town-hall.ht...
2 days ago - #Chaffetz town hall post-game: Protesters who couldn't get in are still ... other Republicans were met by a group of 75 to 100 protesters at an ...
Missing: phoenix
Jason Chaffetz Utah Town Hall Disrupted By Swarm Of Angry Protesters
www.zerohedge.com/.../jason-chaffetz-utah-town-hall-disrupted-swarm-angry-protest...
18 hours ago - Cong Chaffetz Town Hall crowd chanting "Do your job!" He's having a hard time ... Citing sources who were in the room, Politico writes:.
Missing: bussed ‎phoenix
Protesters swarm Chaffetz town hall | TheHill
thehill.com/homenews/house/318869-protesters-swarm-chaffetz-town-hall
2 days ago - Demonstrators repeatedly booed Chaffetz when he mentioned President Trump.
Missing: bussed ‎phoenix

On and on.

Grow up

On and on.

And??.... are they still not pissed off Americans?
You have nothing.

Tipsy never adds anything of value to this board. She just leaves a distinct odor of dirty cat litter.

On and on.

Grow up

Did you say that to the Tea Party protestors?

On and on.

Wrong PAID agitators are disrupting meetings. But then you idiots will believe anything won't you?

On and on.

Grow up

Did you say that to the Tea Party protestors?
The Tea Party didn't act like petulant children

Forum List

Back