🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry, Ignorant Hate-Filled, Butt-Hurt Sore-Loser of the Day Award Goes to....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
whoopi-goldberg_20170201_084152.jpg

WHOOPI WHOPPER
Goldberg tells 'View' crowd that Trump = Taliban

To help her with her education, perhaps we should turn her over to the Taliban and let her see 1st-hand what the difference between the 2 are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoopi,

upload_2017-2-1_10-12-17.jpeg

Whoopi Goldberg doesn't see the difference between Trump and the Taliban

Why oh why do you keep watching the View if you don't like their point of view? Are you a masochist?

Why oh why do you keep watching the View if you don't like their point of view? Are you a masochist?
I don't. I just ran across this story and could not believe anyone - even Goldberg - could be THIS stupid. I had to see if it was a joke or not. It wasn't.

"I just ran across this story"........:lol: :lol: :lol:
When you are looking through the news and spot a headline this stupid 'Trump = Taliban' it gets your attention.

(I wonder if Goldberg is a 'ghost writer' for 'The onion'.)

When you are looking through the news and spot a headline this stupid 'Trump = Taliban' it gets your attention.

I do the same thing. I get most of my news from the Internet, especially The Drudge Report. I am a speed reader and can get much more information from printed sources than TV shows. When I come across an article about a particular TV show that I find interesting I check it out.

I do the same thing. I get most of my news from the Internet, especially The Drudge Report. I am a speed reader and can get much more information from printed sources than TV shows. When I come across an article about a particular TV show that I find interesting I check it out.
"Especially the drudge report"........:lol:

Oh well. If she doesn't like how things are going here, Delta is all fueled up and ready to take off whenever she is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Wait a minute, if I remember right, you couldn't pay her to fly anywhere. Oh well. Boats, trains, and buses are still out there too. :) :) :)

"Especially the drudge report"........:lol:

Yes !!!!!

Forum List

Back