Ann Coulter Names the Jew

Swagger

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2011
Up on the scaffold
Will she back down after last night's Twitter outburst?

The fire rises, brothers.

I dont take your little pet theories seriously man, i think theyre funny : )

Stop being such a pussy and answer the question.
Ok. "I dont take you lil pet theories seriously, man."

Your thought processes are goofy and Id absolutely annihilate David Duke in a debate on his "theories."

I already did in your Alex Jones thread point out all the logical holes he laid flat down.

Problem with kooky conspiracy guys is you dont know many people - what I mean is, a fuck ton of people KNOW these people in "the media" in real life. Know what theyre like, what they do, their families.

Yer lil kunspeerazy is steewpit

Stop being such a pussy and answer the question.
Ok. "I dont take you lil pet theories seriously, man."

Your thought processes are goofy and Id absolutely annihilate David Duke in a debate on his "theories."

I already did in your Alex Jones thread point out all the logical holes he laid flat down.

Problem with kooky conspiracy guys is you dont know many people - what I mean is, a fuck ton of people KNOW these people in "the media" in real life. Know what theyre like, what they do, their families.

Yer lil kunspeerazy is steewpit

No, you just resorted to your usual emotive nonsense.

Ann Coulter serves a purpose. She is out there as the political version of a radio "shock jock". She says and writes things that no one else will. And that makes the hate-mongering idiots seem more moderate.

The image is not displayed... I have no fucking idea what you are talking about...

Forum List

Back