Ann Coulter Names the Jew

Mann Culter, I'm 1000% certain has two meat sacks tucked between her legs, really need to confess that she's a tranzy, waiting for the big operation through bs book sales.

Will she back down after last night's Twitter outburst?

The fire rises, brothers.
We need to focus on how your dumb ass Millennial generation is following Twitter.

I'm not a millenial. Stop trying to change the subject.
Stop acting like one.

Kudos for Coulter for naming our biggest threat, the Jew.

Just to clarify, since your reading comprehension seems rather low, Coulter did not say anything bad about Jews.

What she was doing was making fun of the way the republican candidates were catering to a small group. You know, showing that they can be bought? So Coulter is making fun of the republican candidates and did NOT point out anything about Jews (other than their relatively small population size).

I'm glad we had this little chat to educate you.

Kudos for Coulter for naming our biggest threat, the Jew.

Just to clarify, since your reading comprehension seems rather low, Coulter did not say anything bad about Jews.

What she was doing was making fun of the way the republican candidates were catering to a small group. You know, showing that they can be bought? So Coulter is making fun of the republican candidates and did NOT point out anything about Jews (other than their relatively small population size).

I'm glad we had this little chat to educate you.

I've made that point repeatedly. BOth the lefties and the Jew Haters have been ignoring this obvious truth in order to spin their agenda.

Forum List

Back