Ann Coulter Names the Jew

The image is not displayed... I have no fucking idea what you are talking about...

It's Coulter embracing her inner Nazi:

do8nwy.jpg

Oh dear. If you are unable to read and comprehend what I wrote- all of what I wrote- there is little point in repeating my point.

Long gone is a good analogy though!

Your post: "Yep. Leftist wet dream. She was named Surg. General by Bill Clinton and got fired. She touted the glory of masturbation. Now public schools are teaching youngsters that- and more. Today she's got a good gig at Univ of Arkansas."

Now, if the point of your post was that it was a "Leftist wet dream", there is little reason to respond.

If the point of your post was that she was appointed to the post of US Surgeon General, and was subsequently fired, that is simple history.

If you tried to draw a correlation between her advocating teaching about masturbation and kids being taught that and more, you are a little off. Her comments were made in 1994. I doubt she deserves credit for any serious changes in sex ed in the last 20+ years.

And if the point was that she has a good gig in Arkansas, and you wish her well, I guess congrats would be in order for her. I agree.
I posted more than once. You obviously didn't read it all. But you are right! You clearly, have little reason to respond.

Ahhh, I see.

Well, I responded to the last post. That is why I quoted it.

I have as much reason as any to post. But I do find it amusing that you pretend to be posting such serious information, and yet take the time to comment about a cigar in a picture.
Yeah. OK. I think I can help you here, Winter. Good bye.

Ok, see ya later. It was fun chattin with you.

Oh dear. If you are unable to read and comprehend what I wrote- all of what I wrote- there is little point in repeating my point.

Your post: "Yep. Leftist wet dream. She was named Surg. General by Bill Clinton and got fired. She touted the glory of masturbation. Now public schools are teaching youngsters that- and more. Today she's got a good gig at Univ of Arkansas."

Now, if the point of your post was that it was a "Leftist wet dream", there is little reason to respond.

If the point of your post was that she was appointed to the post of US Surgeon General, and was subsequently fired, that is simple history.

If you tried to draw a correlation between her advocating teaching about masturbation and kids being taught that and more, you are a little off. Her comments were made in 1994. I doubt she deserves credit for any serious changes in sex ed in the last 20+ years.

And if the point was that she has a good gig in Arkansas, and you wish her well, I guess congrats would be in order for her. I agree.
I posted more than once. You obviously didn't read it all. But you are right! You clearly, have little reason to respond.

Ahhh, I see.

I have as much reason as any to post. But I do find it amusing that you pretend to be posting such serious information, and yet take the time to comment about a cigar in a picture.
Come on fellows... is the show over???? Shit, I just popped some corn....:mad:

Yeah, apparently so.

Ahhh, I see.

Ok, see ya later. It was fun chattin with you.
Yep. Later.

Be honest, G.T., do you reckon her career will survive this act of rebellion?

Hey asshole, she didn't say anything antisemitic. Pat Buchanan has made antisemitic comments in the past and he's had a long career.

So what did we learn?

A) Ann Coulter didn't say anything antisemitic.
B) There is no Jewish mafia that gets to decide the fate of everyone's career.
C) You're a Nazi fuck who should butt out of U.S. politics and worry about your own shitty country.

Hey asshole, she didn't say anything antisemitic. Pat Buchanan has made antisemitic comments in the past and he's had a long career.

So what did we learn?

C) You're a Nazi fuck who should butt out of U.S. politics and worry about your own shitty country.

Temper, temper, Rocko.

So what did we learn?

Temper, temper, Rocko.
:rofl:I'm not mad you limey fuck

So what did we learn?

Temper, temper, Rocko.
:rofl:I'm not mad you limey fuck

Sure you aren't.

Josh Rogin‏@joshrogin9h9 hours ago
Josh Rogin retweeted Ann Coulter

Always nice when someone jumps the shark so clearly that everyone can call it at once.

Josh Rogin added,

Ann Coulter@AnnCoulter
How many f---ing Jews do these people think there are in the United States?
8:17 PM - 16 Sep 2015·Details

Errr, so that's what she said?

Thanks for reposting it.

As I suspected, nothing to be seen here. She's not saying anything antisemitic, just slamming the GOP establishment for being stupid. As she should.

Here are some quotes from Coulter.

"Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay." -Ann Coulter on American fans of World Cup soccer

"There is a growing body of evidence that radiation in excess of what the government says are the minimum amounts we should be exposed to are actually good for you and reduce cases of cancer." -Ann Coulter, on fears over the fallout from Japan's nuclear crisis, Bill O'Reilly interview, March 18, 2011

"I don't really like to think of it as a murder. It was terminating Tiller in the 203rd trimester. ... I am personally opposed to shooting abortionists, but I don't want to impose my moral values on others." --on the murder of Kansas abortion doctor George Tiller, FOX News interview, June 22, 2009

"If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband's deaths so much." -on 9/11 widows who have been critical of the Bush administration

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"

"I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo."

If her comments were going to hurt her career, I think some of these would have. Especially the one where she claims that God said "Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours".

According to Christianity and Western Culture for the last couple of thousand years, what she said was completely right.

The image is not displayed... I have no fucking idea what you are talking about...

It's Coulter embracing her inner Nazi:

do8nwy.jpg

There is nothing Nazi like in that statement.

She is slamming the GOP candidates for pandering to a small voting block.

The only "negative" think about jews mentioned there is that their numbers are small.

Which is true.

THat you have to pull a Godwin on that weak stuff, makes you look like the nut.

My apologies for presuming you meant she was anti-Semitic. That seemed your implication.

Do you think she is anti-Semitic for twittering that? Most of the rest of the knee-jerk left here seems to think so.

Whatever the case, this will not be good for her career.

Considering the things this bitch has said before, I doubt this will effect her career at all.

Considering how Mel Gibson's drunken sips of anti-Semitic nonsense killed his career despite his wild success at putting out hugely profitable movies.... Coulter is toast.

You'd also have to show that Gibson's comments killed his career. He made those comments in 2008. Including one that will be released later this year, he has starred in 6 movies since then. If you consider starring in 6 movies in 7 years to be a failure, I guess I would question your standards for success.

oh, come on, they were little cameos and some of the other actors did their hypocrital little PC 'I am offended' dance just to make sure that everyone knew that they didn't enjoy being in the movie with Mel.

Gibson has become his own 'Man without a Face' character in real life.

Mel Gibson was paid $25 million and is one the poster advertising for Edge of Darkness. Not exactly a cameo.

The movie The Beaver lists him in the starring role, and he is on the poster again. Not exactly a cameo.

Gibson had his speeding ticket in which he did the anti-Semitic meltdown, then in 2011 someone leaked tapes with him using the N-word and he settled out of court for spousal abuse, and his career has been shit since. He had offende the unholy trinity that runs Hollyweird; feminazis, leftwing ethnic groups, and fags.

He has done nothing of any real success since.

Here is what was said about the failure of the 'Beaver':

"Gibson starred in The Beaver, a film directed by former Maverick co-star Jodie Foster.[82] The Beaver premiered at The South by Southwest Festival in Austin, TX on March 16, 2011. The opening weekend in 22 theaters was considered a flop: it made $104,000 which comes to a per-theater average of $4,745.[83] The film's distributor, Summit Entertainment, had originally planned for a wide release of The Beaver for the weekend of 20 May, but after the initial box-office returns for the film, the company changed course and decided instead to give the film a "limited art-house run".[84] Michael Cieply of The New York Times observed on June 5, 2011, that the film had cleared just about $1 million, making it a certified "flop".[85] Director Jodie Foster opined that the film did not do well with American audiences because it was a dramedy, and "very often Americans are not comfortable with [that]".[86]

"Before its release, much of the coverage focussed on the unavoidable association between the protagonist's issues and Mel Gibson's own well-publicized personal and legal problems (see below), including a conviction of battery of his ex-girlfriend in March.[87] Wrote Time Magazine: "The Beaver is a somber, sad domestic drama featuring an alcoholic in acute crisis. Sound familiar, almost like a documentary? It’s hard to separate Gibson’s true-life story from what’s happening onscreen."[88] While critics were impressed by the actor's performance, audiences seemed to stay away due to the "ick factor" of seeing Gibson on screen.[89]"

Mel Gibson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you don't think that amounts to a Hollyweird black ball, then fine. It looks like it to me.

Considering the things this bitch has said before, I doubt this will effect her career at all.

Considering how Mel Gibson's drunken sips of anti-Semitic nonsense killed his career despite his wild success at putting out hugely profitable movies.... Coulter is toast.

You'd also have to show that Gibson's comments killed his career. He made those comments in 2008. Including one that will be released later this year, he has starred in 6 movies since then. If you consider starring in 6 movies in 7 years to be a failure, I guess I would question your standards for success.

oh, come on, they were little cameos and some of the other actors did their hypocrital little PC 'I am offended' dance just to make sure that everyone knew that they didn't enjoy being in the movie with Mel.

Mel Gibson was paid $25 million and is one the poster advertising for Edge of Darkness. Not exactly a cameo.

The movie The Beaver lists him in the starring role, and he is on the poster again. Not exactly a cameo.

Gibson had his speeding ticket in which he did the anti-Semitic meltdown, then in 2011 someone leaked tapes with him using the N-word and he settled out of court for spousal abuse, and his career has been shit since. He had offende the unholy trinity that runs Hollyweird; feminazis, leftwing ethnic groups, and fags.

"Gibson starred in The Beaver, a film directed by former Maverick co-star Jodie Foster.[82] The Beaver premiered at The South by Southwest Festival in Austin, TX on March 16, 2011. The opening weekend in 22 theaters was considered a flop: it made $104,000 which comes to a per-theater average of $4,745.[83] The film's distributor, Summit Entertainment, had originally planned for a wide release of The Beaver for the weekend of 20 May, but after the initial box-office returns for the film, the company changed course and decided instead to give the film a "limited art-house run".[84] Michael Cieply of The New York Times observed on June 5, 2011, that the film had cleared just about $1 million, making it a certified "flop".[85] Director Jodie Foster opined that the film did not do well with American audiences because it was a dramedy, and "very often Americans are not comfortable with [that]".[86]

"Before its release, much of the coverage focussed on the unavoidable association between the protagonist's issues and Mel Gibson's own well-publicized personal and legal problems (see below), including a conviction of battery of his ex-girlfriend in March.[87] Wrote Time Magazine: "The Beaver is a somber, sad domestic drama featuring an alcoholic in acute crisis. Sound familiar, almost like a documentary? It’s hard to separate Gibson’s true-life story from what’s happening onscreen."[88] While critics were impressed by the actor's performance, audiences seemed to stay away due to the "ick factor" of seeing Gibson on screen.[89]"

If you don't think that amounts to a Hollyweird black ball, then fine. It looks like it to me.

Mel Gibson's meltdown

That is a link to the Daily Mail article dated in August of 2006 discussing his anti-semitic rant at a police officer.

And yes, there was some backlash because of his rant. But if you consider a $25 million payday to be evidence of his career being over.....well......

What happened? Who was the Juden? What did she say? ....... :confused-84:

Besides trump, after the Republican candidates ran out of breath shilling for Israel during last night's debate, Ann Coulter tweeted: "How many fucking Jews do they think are in the United States?"

Not enough.
We need a few more to prevent the idiocracy from taking over. Instead they are moving away in alarming numbers.

Mel Gibson's meltdown

That is a link to the Daily Mail article dated in August of 2006 discussing his anti-semitic rant at a police officer.

And yes, there was some backlash because of his rant. But if you consider a $25 million payday to be evidence of his career being over.....well......

I consider his career to be hugely diminished and effectively over after he committed the offense to the PC elites that I described, done around 2011 and the effects were immediate from that time forward.

What happened? Who was the Juden? What did she say? ....... :confused-84:

Besides trump, after the Republican candidates ran out of breath shilling for Israel during last night's debate, Ann Coulter tweeted: "How many fucking Jews do they think are in the United States?"

Not enough.
We need a few more to prevent the idiocracy from taking over. Instead they are moving away in alarming numbers.
My appreciation for the Jewish community is a bit more complex. They are the proverbial canary in the mine.

When the state can begin to arbitrarily strip them of their rights and get no blow back, we all are in trouble, as the Germans learned in WW2.

Forum List

Back