Ann Coulter Names the Jew

One remark can wipe out a conservative's career. Ever notice how stuff like that doesn't seem to happen to folks on the left?

One remark can wipe out a conservative's career. Ever notice how stuff like that doesn't seem to happen to folks on the left?
"Minnie Joycelyn Elders (born Minnie Lee Jones; August 13, 1933) is an American pediatrician and public health administrator. She was a vice admiral in the Public Health Service Commissioned Corps and the first African American appointed as Surgeon General of the United States. Elders is best known for her frank discussion of her views on controversial issues such as drug legalization and distributing contraception in schools.[1] She was fired in December 1994 amidst controversy as a result of her views. She is currently a professor emerita of pediatrics at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences."
Joycelyn Elders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was just thinking the same thing.

I appreciate that the Dem candidates are not trying to shred each other instead of addressing issues. I hope they continue being civil and adult.

She ask a question 'How many f—ing Jews do these people think there are in the United States?'

Which part of her question do you think is anti-Semitic? The part where she asks how man Jews the pols think there are in the US, or her use of the F word as an exclamation? Or is it anti-Semitic to even ask about anything about Jews?

Please point out where I said she was anti-Semitic?

My apologies for presuming you meant she was anti-Semitic. That seemed your implication.

Do you think she is anti-Semitic for twittering that? Most of the rest of the knee-jerk left here seems to think so.

Whatever the case, this will not be good for her career.

Considering the things this bitch has said before, I doubt this will effect her career at all.

Considering how Mel Gibson's drunken sips of anti-Semitic nonsense killed his career despite his wild success at putting out hugely profitable movies.... Coulter is toast.

You'd also have to show that Gibson's comments killed his career. He made those comments in 2008. Including one that will be released later this year, he has starred in 6 movies since then. If you consider starring in 6 movies in 7 years to be a failure, I guess I would question your standards for success.

oh, come on, they were little cameos and some of the other actors did their hypocrital little PC 'I am offended' dance just to make sure that everyone knew that they didn't enjoy being in the movie with Mel.

Gibson has become his own 'Man without a Face' character in real life.

"Minnie Joycelyn Elders (born Minnie Lee Jones; August 13, 1933) is an American pediatrician and public health administrator. She was a vice admiral in the Public Health Service Commissioned Corps and the first African American appointed as Surgeon General of the United States. Elders is best known for her frank discussion of her views on controversial issues such as drug legalization and distributing contraception in schools.[1] She was fired in December 1994 amidst controversy as a result of her views. She is currently a professor emerita of pediatrics at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences."
Yep. Leftist wet dream. She was named Surg. General by Bill Clinton and got fired. She touted the glory of masturbation. Now public schools are teaching youngsters that- and more. Today she's got a good gig at Univ of Arkansas.

Yep. Leftist wet dream. She was named Surg. General by Bill Clinton and got fired. She touted the glory of masturbation. Now public schools are teaching youngsters that- and more. Today she's got a good gig at Univ of Arkansas.
So, you were wrong, and there's nothing wrong with teachings kids to jerk off, although you usually don't have to. That and gay sex would save us a lot of welfare payments.

So, you were wrong, and there's nothing wrong with teachings kids to jerk off, although you usually don't have to. That and gay sex would save us a lot of welfare payments.
Again, your so-called knowledge of religion is abysmal.

hmmm..yes. That's about as deep as the stain in your drawers, isn't it?

My apologies for presuming you meant she was anti-Semitic. That seemed your implication.

Do you think she is anti-Semitic for twittering that? Most of the rest of the knee-jerk left here seems to think so.

Considering the things this bitch has said before, I doubt this will effect her career at all.

Considering how Mel Gibson's drunken sips of anti-Semitic nonsense killed his career despite his wild success at putting out hugely profitable movies.... Coulter is toast.

You'd also have to show that Gibson's comments killed his career. He made those comments in 2008. Including one that will be released later this year, he has starred in 6 movies since then. If you consider starring in 6 movies in 7 years to be a failure, I guess I would question your standards for success.

oh, come on, they were little cameos and some of the other actors did their hypocrital little PC 'I am offended' dance just to make sure that everyone knew that they didn't enjoy being in the movie with Mel.

Cameos? LMAO!! You better check again.

First of all, she was asked whether it would be appropriate to teach masturbation to curb teenagers riskier sexual behaviors. Her reply was "I think that it is part of human sexuality, and perhaps it should be taught.". Personally, I think she was right. If masturbation can help reduce the amount of teen sex, let's teach it and help these kids control their raging hormones.

And she has a "good gig" for the same reason she was made Surgeon General.

First of all, she was asked whether it would be appropriate to teach masturbation to curb teenagers riskier sexual behaviors. Her reply was "I think that it is part of human sexuality, and perhaps it should be taught.". Personally, I think she was right. If masturbation can help reduce the amount of teen sex, let's teach it and help these kids control their raging hormones.

How nice for you. And your cigar. Meanwhile, you either missed my original point or just ignored it. Whatever. Masturbation seems to be popular with some deep thinkers.

Mel Gibson was paid $25 million and is one the poster advertising for Edge of Darkness. Not exactly a cameo.

The movie The Beaver lists him in the starring role, and he is on the poster again. Not exactly a cameo.

How nice for you. And your cigar. Meanwhile, you either missed my original point or just ignored it. Whatever. Masturbation seems to be popular with some deep thinkers.

Masturbation is popular with almost all teens and a very large portion of adults. We deep thinkers are simply not ashamed of it.

What exactly was your original point? That she "touted the glories of masturbation"? That is a bit of a stretch.

As for the cigar, it was a good smoke but is long gone.

Oh dear. If you are unable to read and comprehend what I wrote- all of what I wrote- there is little point in repeating my point.

Long gone is a good analogy though!

Oh dear. If you are unable to read and comprehend what I wrote- all of what I wrote- there is little point in repeating my point.

Your post: "Yep. Leftist wet dream. She was named Surg. General by Bill Clinton and got fired. She touted the glory of masturbation. Now public schools are teaching youngsters that- and more. Today she's got a good gig at Univ of Arkansas."

Now, if the point of your post was that it was a "Leftist wet dream", there is little reason to respond.

If the point of your post was that she was appointed to the post of US Surgeon General, and was subsequently fired, that is simple history.

If you tried to draw a correlation between her advocating teaching about masturbation and kids being taught that and more, you are a little off. Her comments were made in 1994. I doubt she deserves credit for any serious changes in sex ed in the last 20+ years.

And if the point was that she has a good gig in Arkansas, and you wish her well, I guess congrats would be in order for her. I agree.

Your post: "Yep. Leftist wet dream. She was named Surg. General by Bill Clinton and got fired. She touted the glory of masturbation. Now public schools are teaching youngsters that- and more. Today she's got a good gig at Univ of Arkansas."

Now, if the point of your post was that it was a "Leftist wet dream", there is little reason to respond.

If the point of your post was that she was appointed to the post of US Surgeon General, and was subsequently fired, that is simple history.

If you tried to draw a correlation between her advocating teaching about masturbation and kids being taught that and more, you are a little off. Her comments were made in 1994. I doubt she deserves credit for any serious changes in sex ed in the last 20+ years.

And if the point was that she has a good gig in Arkansas, and you wish her well, I guess congrats would be in order for her. I agree.
I posted more than once. You obviously didn't read it all. But you are right! You clearly, have little reason to respond.

I posted more than once. You obviously didn't read it all. But you are right! You clearly, have little reason to respond.

Ahhh, I see.

Well, I responded to the last post. That is why I quoted it.

I have as much reason as any to post. But I do find it amusing that you pretend to be posting such serious information, and yet take the time to comment about a cigar in a picture.

Ahhh, I see.

I have as much reason as any to post. But I do find it amusing that you pretend to be posting such serious information, and yet take the time to comment about a cigar in a picture.
Yeah. OK. I think I can help you here, Winter. Good bye.

Ahhh, I see.

Yeah. OK. I think I can help you here, Winter. Good bye.
Come on fellows... is the show over???? Shit, I just popped some corn....:mad:

Forum List

Back