Ann Coulter worried Trump is mental

Damn the establishment is really asserting themselves with the way they're handling their little pawns who strayed. I thought they'd lost control of their pups, but I guess they decided they needed to reel them in to steal the nomination for Rafael.

Last edited:
Trump and Cruz both are mentally unstable. No stable person lets utter nonsense escape their lips on a consistent basis like those two do. Why Kasich is trailing those guys is simply unfathomable.

Trump and Cruz both are mentally unstable. No stable person lets utter nonsense escape their lips on a consistent basis like those two do. Why Kasich is trailing those guys is simply unfathomable.

If Sanity is what we've been getting from Washington D.C. for the last 7 plus years, its time to try Bat Shit Crazy.

Pfffft. She said jokingly.

“I’m a little testy with our man right now. Our candidate is mental! Do you realize our candidate is mental?” Coulter said jokingly during a taping of an episode of the “Milo Yiannopoulos Show,” which is scheduled to air in full this weekend. “It’s like constantly having to bail out your 16-year-old son from prison.”

“For Coulter, Trump’s attacks on Cruz’s wife may have crossed a line, and she wished he, “would be a teensy bit less low-brow.” “This is the worst thing that he has done,” she said as her host laughed. “Everything else I could probably defend.”

Ann Coulter Worries Donald Trump Is Mental

Ann Coulter Worries Donald Trump Is Mental

If Trump is starting to make Ann uneasy, even just slightly, he may have some problems down the line

I think there is a lot of buyer remorse going on with the Trumpett's, Ann Coulter being one of Trump's biggest cheerleaders. Ann Coulter "is no dummy"--I would seriously have to question that statement--LOL

As far as I am concerned, ANYONE who has ignored Donald Trump's past and still supported him belongs in the below 100 I.Q category--and is moron.

You knew who Donald Trump was, if you didn't, you had access to all kinds of information, his support of liberal policies in the past. You took the bait, and you swallowed it hook line and sinker, and now you're going to pay for it. You deserve everything you get.

Nope. He'll win. Do the enemy even need more immigration?

Think about it, only nasty genocidal stalinists want it.

How many sock accounts do you have fakey?

Nope. He'll win. Do the enemy even need more immigration?

Think about it, only nasty genocidal stalinists want it.

Donald Trump will not be the next POTUS. Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea. Trump and his Trumpet's have chased off every single voting block you can shake a stick at. The Republican into pieces, you're the majority of the Republican party voting for Hillary Clinton. They will not vote for Trump.

You can also color the Senate blue, and Republicans will lose a ton of seats in the house.

The Republican party has been effectively reduced to a party of all WHITE-ANGRY-IGNORANT men.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

The truth is, Trump can't do a single thing with the border wall or immigration without the congress,(the only part of govt that can appropriate the money) and Senate behind him, and he is going to need both the left and the right to truly be able to get things done right....and with any kind of expediency.... He can tell ya'll that he's going to do it blah, blah, blah....but it ain't gonna happen, not without him changing his tune, and he's too arrogant to be able to do that....it seems...

He truly needs to work on building confidence and working relationships, with the actual people he is going to have to work with on a daily basis.... presently, he has the right wing, his own party leaders, against him let alone the left... he keeps touting ''don't worry, I'll work with them yadahdahdadahdah...'' that just appears to be hot air, cuz they hate him and his mouth at this point....

you all may love his bull crud.... but bull crud, gets you know where with the whole congress against you.

The truth is, Trump can't do a single thing with the border wall or immigration without the congress,(the only part of govt that can appropriate the money) and Senate behind him, and he is going to need both the left and the right to truly be able to get things done right....and with any kind of expediency.... He can tell ya'll that he's going to do it blah, blah, blah....but it ain't gonna happen, not without him changing his tune, and he's too arrogant to be able to do that....it seems...

He truly needs to work on building confidence and working relationships, with the actual people he is going to have to work with on a daily basis.... presently, he has the right wing, his own party leaders, against him let alone the left... he keeps touting ''don't worry, I'll work with them yadahdahdadahdah...'' that just appears to be hot air, cuz they hate him and his mouth at this point....

you all may love his bull crud.... but bull crud, gets you know where with the whole congress against you.
All he needs to do, is bring his own employees and computer system. Then he can do whatever he pleases.

All he needs to do, is bring his own employees and computer system. Then he can do whatever he pleases.
huh???

huh???
Youll see, jackass.

Just relax the wall will be built, illegals will get the boot, illegal collaborators will be told to STFU trust me it will be YUGE!!

Forum List

Back