🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anne Coulter on reasons Trump is just like Hitler

It's pretty interesting because Coulter uses a lot of the same tactics that Trump does. Like here, she draws a fear-inducing, dumbed-down, borderline fabricated correlation between Trump and a guy who killed 6 million people out of hate...its literally like a page out of Trump's book. I'm pretty surprised she isn't his biggest supporter.

It is just interesting to see a lot of the far right wingers so frightened of a guy who basically uses their playbook to run his campaign...it really shows you their true colors. If you like those tactics then, while I may not agree with you, I can see where you would agree with him (which is why he has such a large support base...the fact of the matter is that there are a lot of semi-uneducated Americans who respond much more favorably to emotional dialogue rather than a point-based factual argument). On the other hand, if you enjoy those tactics (as Coulter does), why, in the actual fuck, would you NOT like him?
You are an idiot.

She is making fun of Trump's opponents and enemies with a satirical article(which is extremely obvious).

Ann Coulter endorsed Trump before anyone else in the Republican Party did.

Which proves SHE is an idiot!
she's made millions off leftist hate, just like Palin

It never stops being funny seeing leftist tools say that an incredibly successful person is an idiot

There are lots of "rich" idiots. LOOK AT PHRUMP!

What about Sanders?

Sanders is not rich.

I bet Donnie has a lump in his throat after hearing how Mann praised him.

Come to think of it Mann has a lump in her? throat too.

Nothing illustrates the blind stupidity better than the people of the Left, who picture Hitler as the ultimate evil, while forgetting Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Pol Pot and Mugabe, compared to whom Hitler is as innocent as an altar boy.

Maybe it is because their greatest hero, FDR was the admirer and soul mate of "Uncle Joe" Stalin who was as firm believer in putting innocent people in concentration camps as good old FDR.

Yo, Big hands Don !

Coulter+Alien1227743487.jpg

Ya been TRUMPED !

It's pretty interesting because Coulter uses a lot of the same tactics that Trump does. Like here, she draws a fear-inducing, dumbed-down, borderline fabricated correlation between Trump and a guy who killed 6 million people out of hate...its literally like a page out of Trump's book. I'm pretty surprised she isn't his biggest supporter.

It is just interesting to see a lot of the far right wingers so frightened of a guy who basically uses their playbook to run his campaign...it really shows you their true colors. If you like those tactics then, while I may not agree with you, I can see where you would agree with him (which is why he has such a large support base...the fact of the matter is that there are a lot of semi-uneducated Americans who respond much more favorably to emotional dialogue rather than a point-based factual argument). On the other hand, if you enjoy those tactics (as Coulter does), why, in the actual fuck, would you NOT like him?
You are an idiot.

She is making fun of Trump's opponents and enemies with a satirical article(which is extremely obvious).

Ann Coulter endorsed Trump before anyone else in the Republican Party did.

Which proves SHE is an idiot!
she's made millions off leftist hate, just like Palin

It never stops being funny seeing leftist tools say that an incredibly successful person is an idiot

There are lots of "rich" idiots. LOOK AT PHRUMP!
clearly he's not.

jealousy must run deep in your bones.

In Ann's mind, I suspect comparing Trump to Hitler was an honor she was giving Trump.

Forum List

Back