🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anne Coulter on reasons Trump is just like Hitler

images (85).jpg

It's pretty interesting because Coulter uses a lot of the same tactics that Trump does. Like here, she draws a fear-inducing, dumbed-down, borderline fabricated correlation between Trump and a guy who killed 6 million people out of hate...its literally like a page out of Trump's book. I'm pretty surprised she isn't his biggest supporter.

It is just interesting to see a lot of the far right wingers so frightened of a guy who basically uses their playbook to run his campaign...it really shows you their true colors. If you like those tactics then, while I may not agree with you, I can see where you would agree with him (which is why he has such a large support base...the fact of the matter is that there are a lot of semi-uneducated Americans who respond much more favorably to emotional dialogue rather than a point-based factual argument). On the other hand, if you enjoy those tactics (as Coulter does), why, in the actual fuck, would you NOT like him?

It's pretty interesting because Coulter uses a lot of the same tactics that Trump does. Like here, she draws a fear-inducing, dumbed-down, borderline fabricated correlation between Trump and a guy who killed 6 million people out of hate...its literally like a page out of Trump's book. I'm pretty surprised she isn't his biggest supporter.

It is just interesting to see a lot of the far right wingers so frightened of a guy who basically uses their playbook to run his campaign...it really shows you their true colors. If you like those tactics then, while I may not agree with you, I can see where you would agree with him (which is why he has such a large support base...the fact of the matter is that there are a lot of semi-uneducated Americans who respond much more favorably to emotional dialogue rather than a point-based factual argument). On the other hand, if you enjoy those tactics (as Coulter does), why, in the actual fuck, would you NOT like him?
You are an idiot.

She is making fun of Trump's opponents and enemies with a satirical article(which is extremely obvious).

Ann Coulter endorsed Trump before anyone else in the Republican Party did.

She would be more effective if she didn't attack straw men and address the legitimate comparisons instead such as:

Trump's admiration of fascists.
Trump approving of concentration camps (citing FDR s unconstitutional use of them as precedent)
His desire to shutdown places of worship
His promises to use government to attack the press and get revenge on those who criticize him.
The use of loyalty pledges
The bullying and threats.
The racially charged rhetoric.
The thuggery of a number of his supporters which he encourages.

All of these things make him fairly dangerous should he ever get power.

Trump's admiration of fascists.
Trump approving of concentration camps (citing FDR s unconstitutional use of them as precedent)
His desire to shutdown places of worship
His promises to use government to attack the press and get revenge on those who criticize him.
The use of loyalty pledges
The bullying and threats.
The racially charged rhetoric.
The thuggery of a number of his supporters which he encourages.

All of these things make him fairly dangerous should he ever get power.

ok, now list the negatives.

You are an idiot.

She is making fun of Trump's opponents and enemies with a satirical article(which is extremely obvious).

Fair enough, I re-read her article with this understanding (and looked up who she supports, which is apparently Trump), so that makes sense. However, I didn't get that it was satire.

The bad thing is, her stuff all tends to read like that article. If a pretty rational person can't easily see it for satire or the actual argument from the individual...what does that say for their actual arguments?

It does not surprise me in the slightest a nazi wannabe like Coulter likes Trump. It would only have been topic worthy if she didn't.

So...big yawn. Ann Coulter likes Donald Trump. Quelle surprise.
wow, that takes idiotic to a whole new level

You are an idiot.

Which proves SHE is an idiot!

You are an idiot.

she's made millions off leftist hate, just like Palin

It never stops being funny seeing leftist tools say that an incredibly successful person is an idiot

You are an idiot.

Because....unless a lot of white females give birth before November, Phrump will lose. He will get less of the Hispanic and Black communities than Mitt Romney. I am sorry. But those are the facts. Us whites just don't procreate enough.

The reason that Bernie won Michigan was because Democrats crossed over to vote for Phrump, knowing him as the nominee would doom the GOP. Everyone, including his supporters, know he is a lunatic. They go to hi rallies and they throw out anyone who voices opposition to his nutty plans, but when it comes to pulling the lever for President....ANYONE BUT PHRUMP!

If the GOP runs an establishment candidate, that person will probably beat Phrump!

You are an idiot.

It never stops being funny seeing leftist tools say that an incredibly successful person is an idiot

There are lots of "rich" idiots. LOOK AT PHRUMP!

You are an idiot.

Fair enough, I re-read her article with this understanding (and looked up who she supports, which is apparently Trump), so that makes sense. However, I didn't get that it was satire.

The bad thing is, her stuff all tends to read like that article. If a pretty rational person can't easily see it for satire or the actual argument from the individual...what does that say for their actual arguments?
Rational or not, you have to have reading comprehension problems not to see the satirical nature of at least this article.

You are an idiot.

There are lots of "rich" idiots. LOOK AT PHRUMP!

What about Sanders?

You are an idiot.

She is far and above more intelligent than a moron like you.

Forum List

Back