Another ABC "news" debate moderator/debater lie exposed. This one on abortion.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Trump was correct by saying some states allow babies to die after surviving the attempted murder called abortion.

ABC is a joke, and they are getting hammered for their debacle they called a debate.

Where was the "real-time fact checking" when Kamala was lying her ass off about Trump abortion statements, Project 2025, IVF etc? Undeniable Democrat bias, but we all knew it would be that way. I posted exactly what was going to happen days before the debate.

This part of your statement was correct. We should never again have a Presidential debate with moderators from the SAME news outlet. The American people deserve a better media and a truly balanced debate format.
I said that the debate was a onesided smackdown.

How could anybody object to their candidate being the clear winner.

And fwiw, everybody but you have declared their candidate to be the clear winner!

I just differ with everybody in believing that all Americans are going to be clear losers, when the winner will be decided after the winner has been decided.

I said that the debate was a onesided smackdown.

How could anybody object to their candidate being the clear winner.

And fwiw, everybody but you have declared their candidate to be the clear winner!

I just differ with everybody in believing that all Americans are going to be clear losers, when the winner will be decided after the winner has been decided.
What I am saying is there was no winner. There was one clear loser and that was the American people. Do you understand? I can elaborate.

Why didn't ABC ask Kamala if she would sign legislation that would ban late term abortions?

Why didn't ABC ask Kamala if she would sign legislation that would ban late term abortions?
Hey, she was raised middle class, and prosecuted people…. That answers all questions on the economy and immigration

LOL

Those were sufficient answers for the “pit bull” ABC democrat activists

What I am saying is there was no winner. There was one clear loser and that was the American people. Do you understand? I can elaborate.
If I was an American parent of a school aged child, I would be thinking of moving to Haiti to save my children from his/her bullet!

Forum List

Back