Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

I strongly disagree with Candice Owens on this

no one is blaming or harassing russians in America for the war in ukraine
I've long said she was a Putin troll

Note her support for Syria's Assad

We should only condemn Russians in America when they don't allow their husbands to buy new guitars!!!!

Fucking liar.

In fact that scumbag with a Nazi flag at Charlottesville was PROVEN to be a Soros plant,
And there's the antisemitism. And nobody is surprised. It's what the Q-cult is based on. A third of the Republican party follows an antisemite cult, and the mainstream Republicans are fine with that.

which you KNOW since I've proven it to you a dozen times, YET you continue to lie.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Run along now. Those Nazi asses won't suck themselves, so your skills are needed.

Your opinion doesn't change the fact that black folks in America as a WHOLE do better when a Democrat is in the WH compared to a Republican. Prove me wrong.
no idiot it's a fact democrats still believe they own black America they abuse them and keep them in run down democrat controlled cities.

blacks maybe brinwashed enough to think they live in a great system but why don't the rich blacks live among other blacks?
Some do...but those that don't , do so for the same reason Bill Gates doesn't own the house down the street from middle class white folks

That was stupid

Some do...but those that don't , do so for the same reason Bill Gates doesn't own the house down the street from middle class white folks

That was stupid
rich blacks don't live around poor blacks they leave and move as far away as they can

even the middle class blacks move from the poor blacks
I grew up in an almost all white town in Jersey in which everyone came from Jersey Cty or Hoboken...to move away from the poverty.

That's what people do

Forum List

Back