Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

no idiot it's a fact democrats still believe they own black America they abuse them and keep them in run down democrat controlled cities.
Yea idiot it's a fact that Republicans do so much for Black America that is why 90% of blacks vote Republican. Now tell me moron one major bill or policy that Republicans created in the last 50yrs that has helped Black America. I'll wait.

My revised list of words and phrases that the leftists STILL believe :auiqs.jpg:they can use to silence anyone who disagrees with them..........

RACIST
FASCIST
NAZI
WHITE SUPREMACIST
SEXIST
CONSPIRACY THEORIST
ANY-PHOBE
DOMESTIC TERRORIST
ALT-RIGHT
You sissies always like to pretend to be victims.

"We are being silenced"

...after 3 hours of showing your ass. Morons.

Ooh, victimhood rants from crank websites! You sure showed everyone!

A summary:

All the guys flying swastika flags are part of your party. All the white supremacists are part of your party. Your party is fine with that.

Liberals punch Nazis. You suck Nazi rectums.

Now, how does TheParty tell you to respond to that? And yes, I do understand that with comms to Russia hindered, you'll have trouble accessing new propaganda.

Look everyone, Dave has a black friend!
Look, everyone! White leftist mammy believes he speaks for the entire black community!

Hey, it's it's okay to punch Nazis, how about we punch Communists ten times, since Communism is responsible for ten times the deaths of the Nazi Party? You cool with that, Punchy Boi?

Meanwhile, your childish tantrum aside, Communists are leftists. Nazis are leftists. Totalitarians are leftists.

Now throw another tantrum, boy.

They have to equivocate, spin and attack on Putin's behalf. They know they can't come out say that they want an American version of Putin, so they have to find ways to nibble around the edges. Like this, as a sovereign country is being destroyed, thousands of innocents are being targeted and dying, millions more are suffering.

Sick.
For a supposed "independent", you sure do spew a lot of leftist horseshit.

You sissies always like to pretend to be victims.

"We are being silenced"

...after 3 hours of showing your ass. Morons.
Pay attention, moron. He said y'all TRY to silence people by calling them names.

It doesn't work, but you try.

shout racism.jpg

Pay attention, moron. He said y'all TRY to silence people by calling them names.

It doesn't work, but you try.

View attachment 616359
Damn right. And deep down they realize that their weapons no longer work. We don't bruise. We don't bleed. We don't cry.

And this is why they get more and more shrill by the day, making those high-pitched squeaky noises like small animals being tortured.

Damn right. And deep down they realize that their weapons no longer work. We don't bruise. We don't bleed. We don't cry.

And this is why they get more and more shrill by the day, making those high-pitched squeaky noises like small animals being tortured.
Remember, leftists believe words hurt. Words are violence.

Sissy bedwetters, the lot of 'em.

Forum List

Back